First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/10
Should I edit saying that you now have Kukai and Len now?

Member
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

iceecream456 wrote:

Should I edit saying that you now have Kukai and Len now?



I think Sakura's doing that ^^
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/10
Haha okay! I'm just going to go check to make sure she did it. K?

Member
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: HIkaru
Are You Active: Yep!I'll tell you when I won't be active :3
Program (editing): Photoshop
How Long Have You Been Editing: Uhmmm for 2 months I guess? o.o I'm still a beginner > <
Will you favorite us?: Yeah ofcourse! If I get accepted xD
Did You Invite People?: I'll do that right after this :3
Will you upload pictures? OFCOURSE D<
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:

3 spots available
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

xiiSweets wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: HIkaru
Are You Active: Yep!I'll tell you when I won't be active :3
Program (editing): Photoshop
How Long Have You Been Editing: Uhmmm for 2 months I guess? o.o I'm still a beginner > <
Will you favorite us?: Yeah ofcourse! If I get accepted xD
Did You Invite People?: I'll do that right after this :3
Will you upload pictures? OFCOURSE D<
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:

3 spots available


Member
7810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere Peacful...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
Graphic Mod:
Name:Yuki
Are You Active:Yes
Program (editing):Photofiltre
How Long Have You Been Editing:almost 1 year
Will you favorite us?:Yes if you accept me!
Did You Invite People?:Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you upload pictures?:Yes if ur going toa ceept me!
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
Just click here!
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

-Shy_ghurl wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name:Yuki
Are You Active:Yes
Program (editing):Photofiltre
How Long Have You Been Editing:almost 1 year
Will you favorite us?:Yes if you accept me!
Did You Invite People?:Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you upload pictures?:Yes if ur going toa ceept me!
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
Just click here!


sorry, theres no more spots available..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.