First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Cat in Bin
24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
I totally laughed ...rly messed up XD
Posted 8/26/10
Lol why put the cat in the trash? Weird. The death threats on the video towards the lady though is unneeded.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

DREGSS wrote:

Some people need to be killed off. Time to thin the herd a bit. Or a lot.


That's messed up, so because someone tosses a cat in a bin, we should KILL them?
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
I watched this earlier. I feel sorry for the cat.
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Bridge
Offline
Posted 8/26/10 , edited 8/26/10
cat cruelty!! i like to do the same thing to her!
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/10 , edited 8/26/10
this angers both me AND MY CAT WHOM IS VERRY BERRY DELICIOUS blue and true

btw she said she "thought it would be funny" she deserves no sympathy at all i hope she gets punished

those bins arent picked up by people hte claw thing comes down and grabs it and tosses it so the garbage man wouldnt know
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In some galaxy so...
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
There's one thing the video doesn't show:
Is the cat still in the bin?
Posted 8/26/10
Poor kitty. I want to take it home.
5180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Gakre wrote:

There's one thing the video doesn't show:
Is the cat still in the bin?


No, they got him out about 15 hours later.

It might have started out as a stupid joke, but 15 hours in a bin is just cruel.
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
Aw, I hope they found that kitty a good home.
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In some galaxy so...
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Maigraith wrote:


Gakre wrote:

There's one thing the video doesn't show:
Is the cat still in the bin?


No, they got him out about 15 hours later.

It might have started out as a stupid joke, but 15 hours in a bin is just cruel.


At least they got him out at all. I was afraid people would get too focused on judging the woman to remember the cat.
18209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Los Angeles,CA
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

MCMXCI wrote:


DREGSS wrote:

Some people need to be killed off. Time to thin the herd a bit. Or a lot.


That's messed up, so because someone tosses a cat in a bin, we should KILL them?


Looks like she lived a long life. Lock her in a trash can in the sun as long as the cat was. If she lives, she probably won't do that kind of shit again. Fuck people like that. Poor friendly, defenseless cat.
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
I hope that women gets a huge fine.there is no point in killing her a little cruel dont you think? :P
I have 4 cats btw just so you know
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

DREGSS wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


DREGSS wrote:

Some people need to be killed off. Time to thin the herd a bit. Or a lot.


That's messed up, so because someone tosses a cat in a bin, we should KILL them?


Looks like she lived a long life. Lock her in a trash can in the sun as long as the cat was. If she lives, she probably won't do that kind of shit again. Fuck people like that. Poor friendly, defenseless cat.


I mean, yes she should be subject to a some form of penalty/punishment, but it seems to me that killing her is a little excessive. (I'm hoping that you are just being exaggerated to get your point across, because it is just as messed up taking a human life for such a small thing)
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
When you treat an animal like that for no reason, you deserve the worst kind of punishment and harshest words thrown at you.

I'd like to stuff her in a box full of spikes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.