First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ⇒[Forest]
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"Haku give it up I know it's just a bet. You have to do this in exchange don't you?"


Misa:..umm Aoi..its not a bet,he really likes u.........
Shinimi:..like REALLY REALLY likes u.....
Haku: OKAI-pushes Misa and Shinimi away-..look Aoi its not a bet,like they said i really DO like u......the bet never involved u,and plus i already did it.....
Posted 8/29/10
Aoi Tsubasa

"I'll go on a date with you but that doesn't mean I like you back yet" I smiled
and walked back to my seat.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"I'll go on a date with you but that doesn't mean I like you back yet" I smiled
and walked back to my seat.


Haku:-blushes a lil- o-oh okai........
Posted 8/29/10
Aoi Tsubasa

"Well let's go back to school, shall we?"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"Well let's go back to school, shall we?"


-everyone nodds-
(LETS RP IN CLASS)

IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I DID REPLY!
Posted 8/29/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:
-everyone nodds-
(LETS RP IN CLASS)

IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I DID REPLY!


It was dark outside, wolves was howling at the full moon at the mountains.
Sanako:
She said to herself I knew this is a bad idea taking this way back to the dorm....this is just creeping me out....
"looks around and walking down the forest road slowly"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/29/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:
-everyone nodds-
(LETS RP IN CLASS)

IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I DID REPLY!


It was dark outside, wolves was howling at the full moon at the mountains.
Sanako:
She said to herself I knew this is a bad idea taking this way back to the dorm....this is just creeping me out....
"looks around and walking down the forest road slowly"


Misa: umm excuse me..r u lost??-loks at Sanako-
Posted 8/29/10
Sanako:
"screamed and points flashlight at Misa slowly and see her bright red eyes, sighs for relief"
It`s just you Misa....it`s me Sanako from Day class also the class president
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Sanako:
"screamed and points flashlight at Misa slowly and see her bright red eyes, sighs for relief"
It`s just you Misa....it`s me Sanako from Day class also the class president


Misa: yea i kno who u r,im from the night class,and the clas president is Shinimi
Posted 8/29/10
Sanako:
Don`t ever pop out of nowhere...and aren`t you suppose to be in class by now or something...
"looks around the forest and still getting creeps behind her back"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Sanako:
Don`t ever pop out of nowhere...and aren`t you suppose to be in class by now or something...
"looks around the forest and still getting creeps behind her back"


Misa: i didnt pop out of nowhere i was standing here.........and yea im going right now..so byee-walks off-
Posted 8/29/10
Sanako:
Waiitttttttttttttt......don`t leave me here alone in this kinda place...even though you`re a vampire, doesn`t mean i can get use to this creepy place
"runs after Misa"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Sanako:
Waiitttttttttttttt......don`t leave me here alone in this kinda place...even though you`re a vampire, doesn`t mean i can get use to this creepy place
"runs after Misa"


Misa:-walks in the building and turns- u should go,they will eat u alive...........-walks in-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.