Post Reply Comments/Reviews!
Creator
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Doin' your mom ;)
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
Hello there :)

This is where you can post your comments/reviews!
This is how you do it :)


Name:
Name Of Author:
Name Of Story:
Comment/Review:

I will alert an author when they have comments so they will be sure to get there feedback
Posted 8/29/10

KimKatastrophe wrote:

Hello there :)

This is where you can post your comments/reviews!
This is how you do it :)


Name:
Name Of Author:
Name Of Story:
Comment/Review:

I will alert an author when they have comments so they will be sure to get there feedback :D


that sounds fun kim!
Creator
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Doin' your mom ;)
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Hana176 wrote:


KimKatastrophe wrote:

Hello there :)

This is where you can post your comments/reviews!
This is how you do it :)


Name:
Name Of Author:
Name Of Story:
Comment/Review:

I will alert an author when they have comments so they will be sure to get there feedback :D


that sounds fun kim!


thanks and i am the only author right now so feel free to read it or submit ur own
Posted 8/29/10
no problem i see cool & nods so have u writing anything??
Creator
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Doin' your mom ;)
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Hana176 wrote:

no problem i see cool & nods so have u writing anything??


i write 24/7 but i only have Spirit up on this group right now
Posted 8/29/10
oh i see cool fun * i just write for fun* hee
Creator
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Doin' your mom ;)
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Hana176 wrote:

oh i see cool fun * i just write for fun* hee


i write for fun too but some stories/fics i'm pretty serious about, such as spirit and a fic i'm putting up soon called Sex, Drugs, Alcohol...must be a Brokencyde story
xD
Posted 8/29/10
cool and fun i see hahaha i did write a story and i just found it today blushes a little i see
Creator
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Doin' your mom ;)
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Hana176 wrote:

cool and fun i see hahaha i did write a story and i just found it today blushes a little i see


xD cool! u should submit it :3 and i know the name is like super suggestive but it isnt so bad xD i'm making it for my friend Tammy
Posted 10/4/10
i see smiles heee if i do u won't get rid of it?
You must be logged in to post.