Post Reply [NEW] teachers AplIcAtIoNs
Posted 8/30/10







What teacher u will like to be !!!!

username:
name:
age:
culture: ex. i am latin !!



good luck
pre HACKER
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/10
username:Twins-Best-Friends
name:Anna
age:12 and a half
culture:Sweden :DD
Posted 8/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

username:Twins-Best-Friends
name:Anna
age:12 and a half
culture:Sweden :DD



what type of teacher!!!! :3

pre HACKER
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/10

Cookie_M_824 wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

username:Twins-Best-Friends
name:Anna
age:12 and a half
culture:Sweden :DD



what type of teacher!!!! :3



Swedish teacher!
Posted 8/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Cookie_M_824 wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

username:Twins-Best-Friends
name:Anna
age:12 and a half
culture:Sweden :DD



what type of teacher!!!! :3



Swedish teacher!


okay :3 make a forum and put something that the members will learn

You must be logged in to post.