First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply End of the World
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Where the Castle of Darkenss and remains of worlds ocnsumed by darkness reside. The area is home to Neo-Heartless but few Heartless live in theis area.
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 9/1/10

bnelitob wrote:


Where the Castle of Darkenss and remains of worlds ocnsumed by darkness reside. The area is home to Neo-Heartless but few Heartless live in theis area.


*walks down to her hips in the lake and unbottons joes shirt and washes it in the lake* if i knew i was gonna be wearin his shirt i wldve gone a bit easier on him* sighs as she thinks to herself* there... *hangs the shirt on a branch near by then ducks under the water and washes out her hair then comes bk up and ties it in a loose bun with one of her pins* then grabs the sihirt and buttons it up as she walks out of the lake* ahhh tht feels soo much better! ^_^ *picks her sword up outta the sand and starts toowalk bk to the castle*

Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
so are you geting clean? (joe said from the shadows?)
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

so are you geting clean? (joe said from the shadows?)


*throws sword at the figure in the shadows and falls bk in the sand gaspin* eh?!?!?!
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 9/1/10
ow!!(joe steps out of the shadows)that hurt now look what you have done and this was a new shirt to well at least i cot it here's it back(holds out bloody sword)
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

ow!!(joe steps out of the shadows)that hurt now look what you have done and this was a new shirt to well at least i cot it here's it back(holds out bloody sword)


baka! *takes her sword* whyd u come out here? *dips her sword in the lake and washes it off*
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
to make sure your ok i just didnt expect to be stabed(sits painfully down)hm hows the water?
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

to make sure your ok i just didnt expect to be stabed(sits painfully down)hm hows the water?


its warm sits on back on the sand *shivers* well when ur in it *buttons up joes shirt more and lays her sword next to her* and i didnt mean to i thght this place was abandoned u suprised me *sighs and looks at her feet*
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
warm you say ok (throws jack on Ai~chan)you look cold warm your self up (plants sword in the sand and jumps in the lake) ahh its not warm!
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

warm you say ok (throws jack on Ai~chan)you look cold warm your self up (plants sword in the sand and jumps in the lake) ahh its not warm!


eh? *pulls jaket in closer around her* hahaha well it was to me... *smiles* thankies for the coat *smirks*
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 9/1/10
Gurr(water begins to boil)ah thats better you know if you need some thing just ask all thow the view i have is nice its not really lady like or do you like the breeze down there?(strange glare) i mean im sorry i burned all you clothes but would you like some new ones?(looks Ai~chan up and down curiously)
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 9/1/10
ahh(joe gets out of the water with Ai~chans sword)that was refreashing (grabs sword and sits in the sand)i think ill lay here for a while (closes eyes)dont get any dirty thoughts Ai~chan(joe said with a smirk)ow i think ill make a fire (joe makes a ball of plasma and sparks it in a small spot on the beach) aw thats better want your sword back now?
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

Gurr(water begins to boil)ah thats better you know if you need some thing just ask all thow the vew i have is nice its not really lady like or do you like the breeze down there?(strange glare) i mean im sorry i burned all you clothes but would you like some new ones?(looks Ai~chan up and down curiously)


*closes her legs tighter and pulls the shirt down even more* nyyyaaa!!! >////< *throws her sword at u again* bakkkaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

ahh(joe gets out of the water with Ai~chans sword)that was refreashing (grabs sword and sits in the sand)i think ill lay here for a while (closes eyes)dont get any dirty thoughts Ai~chan(joe said with a smirk)ow i think ill make a fire (joe makes a ball of plasma and sparks it in a small spot on the beach) aw thats better want your sword back now?


Posted 9/1/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

ahh(joe gets out of the water with Ai~chans sword)that was refreashing (grabs sword and sits in the sand)i think ill lay here for a while (closes eyes)dont get any dirty thoughts Ai~chan(joe said with a smirk)ow i think ill make a fire (joe makes a ball of plasma and sparks it in a small spot on the beach) aw thats better want your sword back now?




*glares at joe and pulls the shirt down even more and zips up the coat* oh u dun have to worry im not thinkin like tht at allllll hun *sticks out tongue* ...... do u have any extra pants though... or boxers... somtin? *doesnt look at joe keeps starin at the lake blushing bright red*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.