First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Hollow Bastion
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
ow ok(i thout something else....)*grin*well shall we continue?(kisses kamalia back and lets her go but grabs her hand whith a glim in hes eye)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

ow ok(i thout something else....)*grin*well shall we continue?(kisses kamalia back and lets her go but grabs her hand whith a glim in hes eye)


Walks forward until we come to a deep cavern Hello *echoes* Lets go and walks to the edge. A gaint black hand appears and grabs Kamalia takeing her into the darkness
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
hey what the(draws sword and jumps in after the hand)come back here you....(and in to the pitch black he jumped sword ready for anything....)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10 , edited 9/16/10
Kamalia sits up as she is being held hostage by the gaint heartless Joe where are you at? Looks up at the large hole and quess it will be quite a fall
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
ahh(joe still falling down relizes something......)how deep is this hole and if i dont hit the creature...*panic*ahh(now he got a little woried but he saw kamalia and steaded his blade for attack)here i come(falling at about 130mph he has one shot or does he?)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
Watchs the darkness and sees a hint of a blade and waychs as it stricks a bairrer ans the heartless laughs
Posted 9/16/10
*helllo* *walks in*
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10 , edited 9/16/10

redwings10 wrote:

Watchs the darkness and sees a hint of a blade and waychs as it stricks a bairrer ans the heartless laughs


(the bade then falls but no joe)as i thought it seamed to easy*grin*(joe steps out of a portal in the barrier with a demonic look and swung a weard sword of fire which cut the arm off the heartless freeing kamalia and then the flames devoured the severed arm in witch at that point joe pointed the sword at the heartless)are you ready to die now*blood lust smile*heartless?
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:

Watchs the darkness and sees a hint of a blade and waychs as it stricks a bairrer ans the heartless laughs


(the bade then falls but no joe)as i thought it seamed to easy*grin*(joe steps out of a portal in the barrier with a demonic look and swung a weard sword of fire which cut the arm off the heartless freeing kamalia and then the flames devoured the severed arm in witch at that point joe pointed the sword at the heartless)are you ready to die now*blood lust smile*heartless?


Lands on her feet and staggers for a second and backs up from joe with a fearfull look on her face You'll pay for disrupiting my dinner the heartless lashes out with his other hand at joe
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10 , edited 9/16/10

redwings10 wrote:
Lands on her feet and staggers for a second and backs up from joe with a fearfull look on her face You'll pay for disrupiting my dinner the heartless lashes out with his other hand at joe


*grin*guess you wana die know(opens eyes now and reveals the fear the heartless should have)now die(doges the attack the heartless threw and sliced his other arm off)hmm should i torture you or kill you*evil smile*(looks over kamalia with an evil gaze)what do you think?(joe said as the heartless other arm was eaten bye the flames of his sword)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

*grin*guess you wana die know(opens eyes now and reveals the fear the heartless should have)now die(doges the attack the heartless threw and sliced his other arm off)hmm should i torture you or kill you*evil smile*(looks over kamalia with an evil gaze)what do you think?(joe said as the heartless other arm was eaten bye the flames of his sword)


Kamalia stared at him and then looks down torture him she says weakly
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

*grin*guess you wana die know(opens eyes now and reveals the fear the heartless should have)now die(doges the attack the heartless threw and sliced his other arm off)hmm should i torture you or kill you*evil smile*(looks over kamalia with an evil gaze)what do you think?(joe said as the heartless other arm was eaten bye the flames of his sword)


Kamalia stared at him and then looks down torture him she says weakly



*evil smile*very well(and with that joe cut his legs and they burned away)now the fun*evil laugh*(grazes the heartless on the nubs where his arms and legs used to be and the fire began to devower the heartless slowly)*evil laugh*burn burn you will fell the pain of my fire*eyes glow red*die(the fire then completely ingulfes the heartless and the most ear screaching scream of pain and sufering came out as the mass finally burned away)ahh that was fun now back to(joe turns to kamalia)you...(the flame sword dissapears and joes eyes return as well)are you alright kamalia?
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:/

*evil smile*very well(and with that joe cut his legs and they burned away)now the fun*evil laugh*(grazes the heartless on the nubs where his arms and legs used to be and the fire began to devower the heartless slowly)*evil laugh*burn burn you will fell the pain of my fire*eyes glow red*die(the fire then completely ingulfes the heartless and the most ear screaching scream of pain and sufering came out as the mass finally burned away)ahh that was fun now back to(joe turns to kamalia)you...(the flame sword dissapears and joes eyes return as well)are you alright kamalia?


Kamalia flinches and slowly looks up at joe before smiling no i'm not alright holds her left side as crimson blood oozes over her right hand. Kamalia sways and coughs up blood as she falls to the ground. her breath became labored and slow. joe...... her eyes start to fade to a dull blue before going to a dull grey. kamalia lands on the ground with a sickening thud as her blood splatters mostly on joe and a deep puddle of blood starts forming slowly around her body. the blood gives off a delicious scent of roses, necturens, jazmen, and lavander
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia flinches and slowly looks up at joe before smiling no i'm not alright holds her left side as crimson blood oozes over her right hand. Kamalia sways and coughs up blood as she falls to the ground. her breath became labored and slow. joe...... her eyes start to fade to a dull blue before going to a dull grey. kamalia lands on the ground with a sickening thud as her blood splatters mostly on joe and a deep puddle of blood starts forming slowly around her body. the blood gives off a delicious scent of roses, necturens, jazmen, and lavander


*shock*kamalia(runs over to kamalia drops to his kness and puts her head in his lap)what happend how did this happen you where fine earlier(or at least you showed no signs of this wound)kamalia speak to me(please be all right)kamalia(stairs at the wound)kamalia.....*blood tear*(i pray you do not die or this world will suffer)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

*shock*kamalia(runs over to kamalia drops to his kness and puts her head in his lap)what happend how did this happen you where fine earlier(or at least you showed no signs of this wound)kamalia speak to me(please be all right)kamalia(stairs at the wound)kamalia.....*blood tear*(i pray you do not die or this world will suffer)


The blood starts to darken and the wound closes healing itself. Kamalia lays there not moving nor shows any signs of breathing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.