First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Hollow Bastion
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

*shock*kamalia(runs over to kamalia drops to his kness and puts her head in his lap)what happend how did this happen you where fine earlier(or at least you showed no signs of this wound)kamalia speak to me(please be all right)kamalia(stairs at the wound)kamalia.....*blood tear*(i pray you do not die or this world will suffer)


The blood starts to darken and the wound closes healing itself. Kamalia lays there not moving nor shows any signs of breathing.


hmm(so this is how it is)kamalia are you still with me?(a strange flame golem appers in joes shadow)please answer me if you are still alive(there is now an army of flame golems standing in joes shadow)*sigh*
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

hmm(so this is how it is)kamalia are you still with me?(a strange flame golem appers in joes shadow)please answer me if you are still alive(there is now an army of flame golems standing in joes shadow)*sigh*


Kamalia's breathing picks up and her eye's fultter open as she reachs up and strokes joe's cheek wipping away his tear srry i got hurt on the way down. i got out of his hand, but i didn't stick the landing right so i fell on a rock. coughs up blood and loks at joe i'm really srry
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia's breathing picks up and her eye's fultter open as she reachs up and strokes joe's cheek wipping away his tear srry i got hurt on the way down. i got out of his hand, but i didn't stick the landing right so i fell on a rock. coughs up blood and loks at joe i'm really srry


*grin*all that mater is that your ok(the golems disappear as soon as he grinned)kamalia try not to scare me like that ok(looks at kamalia with fearful eyes but turn soft after a while)cause you know if some thing where to happen like you die i would destroy everything(and i mean i would let my player decimate the forms and be almost a god)but your ok so to speak what do you wana do know?
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia's breathing picks up and her eye's fultter open as she reachs up and strokes joe's cheek wipping away his tear srry i got hurt on the way down. i got out of his hand, but i didn't stick the landing right so i fell on a rock. coughs up blood and loks at joe i'm really srry


*grin*all that mater is that your ok(the golems disappear as soon as he grinned)kamalia try not to scare me like that ok(looks at kamalia with fearful eyes but turn soft after a while)cause you know if some thing where to happen like you die i would destroy everything(and i mean i would let my player decimate the forms and be almost a god)but your ok so to speak what do you wana do know?


Kamalia moves her hand to the back of joe's neck and pulls him down into a kiss how about i go to sleep to finish healing looks at joe with a glim in her eyes
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia moves her hand to the back of joe's neck and pulls him down into a kiss how about i go to sleep to finish healing looks at joe with a glim in her eyes


*smile* ok where do you wana sleep?(kisses kamalia back and taste some of the blood)mmm(looks into kamalias eyes)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

*smile* ok where do you wana sleep?(kisses kamalia back and taste some of the blood)mmm(looks into kamalias eyes)


How about here, snice we are already here anyways Goes to sit up, but the movement cause Kamalia to get dizzy and falls back against joe
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

*smile* ok where do you wana sleep?(kisses kamalia back and taste some of the blood)mmm(looks into kamalias eyes)


How about here, snice we are already here anyways Goes to sit up, but the movement cause Kamalia to get dizzy and falls back against joe


*smile*very well(pulls a blanket out of his jacket pocket wraps kamalia up picks her up and carries her over to a safe spot in a courner)this is a good spot(sits kamalia down and then leans ageist the wall and covers up with the blanket and snugles up to kamalia)are you comfortable?
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:

*smile* ok where do you wana sleep?(kisses kamalia back and taste some of the blood)mmm(looks into kamalias eyes)


How about here, snice we are already here anyways Goes to sit up, but the movement cause Kamalia to get dizzy and falls back against joe


*smile*very well(pulls a blanket out of his jacket pocket wraps kamalia up picks her up and carries her over to a sfe spot in a courner)this is a good spot(sits kamalia down and then leans ageist the wall and covers up with the blanket and snugles up to kamalia)are you comfortable?


pulls joe closer to her body and smiles yes i'm very comfortable yawns and gently wraps her taill aorund her and him are you comfortable?
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:
pulls joe closer to her body and smiles yes i'm very comfortable yawns and gently wraps her taill aorund her and him are you comfortable?


yes i am my love(kisses kamalia good night)sweet dreams
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/17/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:
pulls joe closer to her body and smiles yes i'm very comfortable yawns and gently wraps her taill aorund her and him are you comfortable?


yes i am my love(kisses kamalia good night)sweet dreams


hmm kamalia falls asleep sitting up with her tail wrapped around joe
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:
pulls joe closer to her body and smiles yes i'm very comfortable yawns and gently wraps her taill aorund her and him are you comfortable?


yes i am my love(kisses kamalia good night)sweet dreams


hmm kamalia falls asleep sitting up with her tail wrapped around joe


*smile*(lays kamalia ageist his chest and closes his eyes)sweet dreams*smirk*(joe falls asleep)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10 , edited 9/18/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


yoyojoe11 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:
pulls joe closer to her body and smiles yes i'm very comfortable yawns and gently wraps her taill aorund her and him are you comfortable?


yes i am my love(kisses kamalia good night)sweet dreams


hmm kamalia falls asleep sitting up with her tail wrapped around joe


*smile*(lays kamalia ageist his chest and closes his eyes)sweet dreams*smirk*(joe falls asleep)


Kamalia wakes to joe's chest and unwraps her tail from him *Yawns* Huh? where are we? looks around before she gets up and knocks joe to the ground.
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia wakes to joe's chest and unwraps her tail from him *Yawns* Huh? where are we? looks around before she gets up and knocks joe to the ground.


*thud*(joe hits the ground)mmm(joe opens his eyes and looks at the pitch black)mmm*mumbles some thing*(sits back up and melts the rock he hit his headon to make a fire and some light)hmm(looks around for kamalia)kamalia where are you?(a small trickle of blood goes down his neck)
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

*thud*(joe hits the ground)mmm(joe opens his eyes and looks at the pitch black)mmm*mumbles some thing*(sits back up and melts the rock he hit his headon to make a fire and some light)hmm(looks around for kamalia)kamalia where are you?(a small trickle of blood goes down his neck)


Kamalia watchs joe as her eyes adjusted to the pitch black before joe started the fire. Kamalia walk into the light and smiles at joe. srry about that had o figure out where we were sniffs joe's neck before licking the blood off
Grand Leader
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

redwings10 wrote:
Kamalia watchs joe as her eyes adjusted to the pitch black before joe started the fire. Kamalia walk into the light and smiles at joe. srry about that had o figure out where we were sniffs joe's neck before licking the blood off


ow hay that tickles*smile*(find out where we are?)so what know kamalia?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.