First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Attraction
T-Rish 
46418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
So here i am making another uselss topic...and i can't be bothered to check whether this is a dup., but if it is then ur welcome to delete it...

*Please keep in mind that when i ask attract i mean what makes you LIKE him/her enough to have a relationship with them.

Girls!!! How would/do you attract the guy you like??

Guys!!! What are you attracted to in a girl FIRST?? (I don't want to know about they're looks/hotness)

Guys, if you match the criteria below (its pretty broad), then answer the next question

-You are the jock, popular-guy, and know you're hot type-of-guy on the surface
- But underneath you are actually loving and caring and wise and deep

If you are as above, then what type of girl attracts you? (again...i don't wanna know about looks)



823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
I would Just be myself :3 I think that is the best way and I would show that guy who i really am! I dont need make up or dressy cloths to get a guy, all i need is my personality :3
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
the cute face, without make-up on
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10

mj_buena wrote:

the cute face, without make-up on


I wish I could second that.
I totally look like a freak without any make-up on.

As for the question, I really don't know how to attract a guy.
I end up bragging about all my achievements and all the thing I know
which leaves him discouraged and intimidated. Sucks. Big time.
14376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
Just be yourself. And you'll never really know which part of you attracts another. It depends on the person.

Who knows, this guy might like your eyes, the other might like your figure, the other might like your intellect, and the other might like your heart.

Although I follow the "the way to a man's heart is through their stomach" technique. I start baking.
T-Rish 
46418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10

Phyzjob wrote:


mj_buena wrote:

the cute face, without make-up on


I wish I could second that.
I totally look like a freak without any make-up on.

As for the question, I really don't know how to attract a guy.
I end up bragging about all my achievements and all the thing I know
which leaves him discouraged and intimidated. Sucks. Big time.


OMG i do that too....well i dont brag but as soon as they ask me what i do at uni they get intimidated...i swear having brains is bad for girls >.<""


jellydrop_gravity wrote:

Just be yourself. And you'll never really know which part of you attracts another. It depends on the person.

Who knows, this guy might like your eyes, the other might like your figure, the other might like your intellect, and the other might like your heart.

Although I follow the "the way to a man's heart is through their stomach" technique. I start baking. ;)

I can totally cook and bake! except giving a guy food would seem a little weird the first few times we meet LOL
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
flirt? aha
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10

T-Rish wrote:

....well i dont brag but as soon as they ask me what i do at uni they get intimidated...i swear having brains is bad for girls >.<"



ehh, you're totally wrong. I'm sick of dumb arrogant girls. I would love someone to share with my interests, with the same mind and intellect.

20154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
I like a girl with depth, but doesn't flaunt it.. compels me to wanna know more about her.
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 8/31/10
A guy that doesn't try too hard = Perfect.

61713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 9/1/10
Hmm she can be strong , independent, and not very ignorant. Don't care if she is super intelligent, spend a lot time on looks, a tomboy, better than me in sports( which isn't much) , or does a lot of things, etc.If it makes up her character I would respect that. Although I may get a little annoyed by a few of the things.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 9/1/10

Rina-San wrote:

A guy that doesn't try too hard = Perfect.



This.

And a sense of humour is crucial. Probably more important than looks imo.
I need someone who will watch re runs of comedy movies or come with me to see Michael McIntyre or Frankie Boyle.
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / At My House
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 9/1/10
be myself
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 9/1/10

Narcissistic wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

A guy that doesn't try too hard = Perfect.



This.

And a sense of humour is crucial. Probably more important than looks imo.
I need someone who will watch re runs of comedy movies or come with me to see Michael McIntyre or Frankie Boyle.


Both superb comedians! You shall have no trouble finding a male Frankie Boyle fan, he's a legend
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 9/1/10

Rina-San wrote:

Both superb comedians! You shall have no trouble finding a male Frankie Boyle fan, he's a legend


Lol
I love Frankie Boyle, he is awesome live as well.

Oh and If I like a guy then I will start talking to him depending on the setting (E.g. if in book shop, mention a book to recommend depending on what genre he's standing under or games store: see what he is looking at and bring it into the discussion ... if in study: I will wait until he looks like he needs a break from revising and just go up to him and say "You look like you needed a break, and I certainly needed to meet you. Hi, my name is ....."

I'm smoooooth

Or just my second approach: "Here is 50 quid, get in"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.