First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The World That Never Was
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
As they continued to the castle light shined down from Organization Infinity's half complete Kingdom Hearts. Once they reached the castle there were about twentyfive Dark Knights waiting Seems like they don't love me anymore having all these guards here to keep me out Hyde stepped forward and the Dark Knights charged at them. Hyde summoned his keyblade and blocked five of them and the Dark Knights rushed for the others
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

bnelitob wrote:

As they continued to the castle light shined down from Organization Infinity's half complete Kingdom Hearts. Once they reached the castle there were about twentyfive Dark Knights waiting Seems like they don't love me anymore having all these guards here to keep me out Hyde stepped forward and the Dark Knights charged at them. Hyde summoned his keyblade and blocked five of them and the Dark Knights rushed for the others


I believe so Kamalia said as she avoided two swords. grabbing the third and melting it to liquid
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
"It looks like we have guests," said a voice.
A figure appeared, wearing the attire of an Organization member.
"I am Xing the Silver Innovator," said the figure, materializing dual daggers Imagination and Reality. "You shall not pass."
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Hyde push the Dark Knights back and when they charged at him again he swung his keyblade through two of them and the other three worked together and blocked the attack. Hyde smirked and let out his miasma which caught one as the other two hopped out of the way
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Ignites three on fire and jumps out of the way from two swords. Using her claws Kamalia tears through one.
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Hyde hopped up to the dark knights dispelling his keyblade and grabbed both of their heads and released his miasma Reix needs to train you worthless nobodies better
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 9/1/10

bnelitob wrote:

Hyde hopped up to the dark knights dispelling his keyblade and grabbed both of their heads and released his miasma Reix needs to train you worthless nobodies better


Kamalia jumps releasing and opening the red fan sending a wave of flames onto the nobodies. As the flames consume their prey a toxic smell is released into the air. This is convenient.
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Hyde takes a sniff What is the it smells almost as bad as my miasma
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

bnelitob wrote:

Hyde takes a sniff What is that it smells almost as bad as my miasma


Kamalia lands next to Hyde and places her fan back It's the smell of nobodies disintegrating. where the toxicen comes from i do not know
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
I woudnt know about disinergrating Hyde says looking to the gates of the castle But I do have a feeling that we're not alone
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10


Kamalia follows Hyde's gaze and nodded in agreement
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Out of the darkness a hooded man in a organization coat walked towards them It's been a long time Hyde Hyde smirked and looked in the mans direction It has hasn't it Reix Reix took his hood off Whos the girl another one of your abominations ?
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

bnelitob wrote:

Out of the darkness a hooded man in a organization coat walked towards them It's been a long time Hyde Hyde smirked and looked in the mans direction It has hasn't it Reix Reix took his hood off Whos the girl another one of your abominations ?


At the word "abomination" Kamalia growled a warning and glared at the man heatedly (g2g be back soon)
Sovereign of Decay
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
We're not abominations Hyde smirked We're just improved Reix shook his head Your just a accidental creation Hyde got angry and lunged at Reix with his claws but Reix blocked it with his keyblade Is that all you've got ? Hyde summoned his keyblade and swung it at Reix's chest sending him flying into a building Reix walked out of the building and shot dark fireballs at Hyde and Kamalia
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
(what i miss?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.