First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
☆βιятн∂αʏƨƨ☆
☆Pika Lovers☆
7661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Twilight Town (:
Offline
Posted 8/31/10 , edited 12/17/10
Tell us your birthday!!!~~~

- SINCE WE R LIKE BUSY WITH CRAP AND STUFF
- SO IM SRRY IF I DIDNT GET YOUR PRESENT
☆Pika Creator☆
233835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/5/10 , edited 12/15/10
my birthday is in December 10
☆Pika Lovers☆
7661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Twilight Town (:
Offline
Posted 9/9/10
Okkk :DDDD
Posted 12/17/10
July 23rd
☆Pika Lovers☆
7661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Twilight Town (:
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
UHM AWESOMEEE
☆Pika Lovers☆
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South of Heaven :P
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
December 20th
☆Pika Creator☆
233835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
okie its in 3 days
☆Pika Lovers☆
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South of Heaven :P
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Indeed it is, I'm quite looking forward to it this year.
☆Pika Creator☆
233835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

Hayate_Sao wrote:

Indeed it is, I'm quite looking forward to it this year.


yea my birthday passed it waz on December 10 n im 16 plus it waz my 1st time spentin my birthday on CR
☆Pika Lovers☆
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South of Heaven :P
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

prabashi wrote:


Hayate_Sao wrote:

Indeed it is, I'm quite looking forward to it this year.


yea my birthday passed it waz on December 10 n im 16 plus it waz my 1st time spentin my birthday on CR


Haha, I'm also turning sixteen. Hooray! I hope it was a good birthday. Crunchyroll is a great place to spend birthdays, or any day really.
☆Pika Creator☆
233835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

Hayate_Sao wrote:


prabashi wrote:


Hayate_Sao wrote:

Indeed it is, I'm quite looking forward to it this year.


yea my birthday passed it waz on December 10 n im 16 plus it waz my 1st time spentin my birthday on CR


Haha, I'm also turning sixteen. Hooray! I hope it was a good birthday. Crunchyroll is a great place to spend birthdays, or any day really.


btw can u request a membership cards its in forums n write down the information 2
☆Pika Lovers☆
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South of Heaven :P
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

prabashi wrote:


Hayate_Sao wrote:


prabashi wrote:


Hayate_Sao wrote:

Indeed it is, I'm quite looking forward to it this year.


yea my birthday passed it waz on December 10 n im 16 plus it waz my 1st time spentin my birthday on CR


Haha, I'm also turning sixteen. Hooray! I hope it was a good birthday. Crunchyroll is a great place to spend birthdays, or any day really.


btw can u request a membership cards its in forums n write down the information 2


Just did, ^_^
Posted 12/31/10
february 27
☆Pika Lovers☆
7661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Twilight Town (:
Offline
Posted 12/31/10
OMGG MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FEB TOO
☆Pika Creator☆
233835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/31/10

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

february 27


wow 2 more months n ur gona turn 18 lucky
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.