WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply Mod Sign Up
Moderator
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Example: User: opuamu
Why u want to be a mod (at least 4 sentences) : I want to be a mod because I want to help and support the group.I want this group to get more popular and be the top dog.I love magic and all fantasy stuff so that's another reason.I hope this group get popular soon!!!
(By the way this doesn't count since I'm the creater lol)
Posted 8/31/10
User: AmuRanMikiSu
Why u want to be a mod (at least 4 sentences): Uhh I was asked too. And I'm your big sis! XD
Moderator
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

User: AmuRanMikiSu
Why u want to be a mod (at least 4 sentences): Uhh I was asked too. And I'm your big sis! XD


Accepted u r my mod big sis since u help me out with the Banner and all the pictures thans sis!!!!
Posted 8/31/10

opuamu wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

User: AmuRanMikiSu
Why u want to be a mod (at least 4 sentences): Uhh I was asked too. And I'm your big sis! XD


Accepted u r my mod big sis since u help me out with the Banner and all the pictures thans sis!!!!


Thanks lil sis
Moderator
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


opuamu wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

User: AmuRanMikiSu
Why u want to be a mod (at least 4 sentences): Uhh I was asked too. And I'm your big sis! XD


Accepted u r my mod big sis since u help me out with the Banner and all the pictures thans sis!!!!


Thanks lil sis


How do i put u in my Mod section up????
Moderator
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / IN THE WORLD OF A...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
User Vongola1994
i anna be a mod cause i luv things like this and my ppls are in it plus i helped mak fallen more popular so its a good reccamondation
Moderator
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

Vongola1994 wrote:

User Vongola1994
i anna be a mod cause i luv things like this and my ppls are in it plus i helped mak fallen more popular so its a good reccamondation


Accepted yay!!!!
Moderator
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
User: Luz123anime
I wanna be a mod cuhz i was the one that helped you with the clubxDD
Moderator
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 9/4/10

luz123anime wrote:

User: Luz123anime
I wanna be a mod cuhz i was the one that helped you with the clubxDD


Accepted!!!!! I thought I said to write 4 sentences lol
You must be logged in to post.