First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Rp @ Beach
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Come while the sun it up or

Parties at night
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Kai came to the beach a bit tired. He rubbed his eyes and yawned watching the sun come up. "Mmmm the sky is all pink." He muttered half asleep for the simple reason he had just woke up.
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:

Kai came to the beach a bit tired. He rubbed his eyes and yawned watching the sun come up. "Mmmm the sky is all pink." He muttered half asleep for the simple reason he had just woke up.


Anibel walked out on to the dock, yawning, she sits on the edge. "why do i have to wake up sooo early!" She pulls out a necklace, in the locket said "together forever, no matter the distance" Was given to her by an old friend.

(wha she looks like)
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:

Anibel walked out on to the dock, yawning, she sits on the edge. "why do i have to wake up sooo early!" She pulls out a necklace, in the locket said "together forever, no matter the distance" Was given to her by an old friend.

(wha she looks like)


Kai layed down on the beach still watching the sun. He watched calmly not saying a word, his eyes turned sad as he remembered bad stuff that had happened the day before.

((Kiddo. Kai looks like this ~>
))
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:

Anibel walked out on to the dock, yawning, she sits on the edge. "why do i have to wake up sooo early!" She pulls out a necklace, in the locket said "together forever, no matter the distance" Was given to her by an old friend.

(wha she looks like)


Kai layed down on the beach still watching the sun. He watched calmly not saying a word, his eyes turned sad as he remembered bad stuff that had happened the day before.

((Kiddo. Kai looks like this ~>
))


Anibel stood up and closed her eyes, yelling. "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!" to the Heavens. A bright light shone to her and she fell to her knees, crying. She stood up, and ran, running into the guy on the beach, tripping over him, her eyes pouring tears, a drop of blood on her face.
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:

Anibel stood up and closed her eyes, yelling. "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!" to the Heavens. A bright light shone to her and she fell to her knees, crying. She stood up, and ran, running into the guy on the beach, tripping over him, her eyes pouring tears, a drop of blood on her face.


Kai sat up quickly, startled. "Ouch. Dude. Watch where youre going." He said before noticing she was crying. He then decided it was none of his buisness and shut up quietly, laying back down.
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:

Anibel stood up and closed her eyes, yelling. "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!" to the Heavens. A bright light shone to her and she fell to her knees, crying. She stood up, and ran, running into the guy on the beach, tripping over him, her eyes pouring tears, a drop of blood on her face.


Kai sat up quickly, startled. "Ouch. Dude. Watch where youre going." He said before noticing she was crying. He then decided it was none of his buisness and shut up quietly, laying back down.


Anibel lays on the ground crying, her locket beside her, covered n blood, She sobs loud hard sobs, her boy shaking, her mind broken.
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:


Anibel lays on the ground crying, her locket beside her, covered n blood, She sobs loud hard sobs, her boy shaking, her mind broken.


Kai rubbed the back of his head sure he was about to do a totally big mistake. He hesitated a few times then he finally sighed then handed her his hand. "Here, get up." He said sharply.
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:


Anibel lays on the ground crying, her locket beside her, covered n blood, She sobs loud hard sobs, her boy shaking, her mind broken.


Kai rubbed the back of his head sure he was about to do a totally big mistake. He hesitated a few times then he finally sighed then handed her his hand. "Here, get up." He said sharply.


She looks to him, her tears ddrops of blood running down her face, She takes his hand, standing up, then wiping her face, smearng blood on herself ...
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looks to him, her tears ddrops of blood running down her face, She takes his hand, standing up, then wiping her face, smearng blood on herself ...


Kai looked slightly annoyed and he scratched the back off his head again not sure what to say. "So...... Are you alright?" He frowned thinking: 'Not that I really care but oh well.'
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looks to him, her tears ddrops of blood running down her face, She takes his hand, standing up, then wiping her face, smearng blood on herself ...


Kai looked slightly annoyed and he scratched the back off his head again not sure what to say. "So...... Are you alright?" He frowned thinking: 'Not that I really care but oh well.'


She looked to him , her eyes blood red, she shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She blinks. "Yes... " Her eyes change to a life less blue.
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looked to him , her eyes blood red, she shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She blinks. "Yes... " Her eyes change to a life less blue.


Kai blinked staring at her eyes for a second then shrugging. "Good then." He said quietly, sitting back on the ground to watch the sun that was still rising.
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looked to him , her eyes blood red, she shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She blinks. "Yes... " Her eyes change to a life less blue.


Kai blinked staring at her eyes for a second then shrugging. "Good then." He said quietly, sitting back on the ground to watch the sun that was still rising.


She looks at him, life comes back to her eyes. "I am ... Anibel ... You can call me Ani, if you want ..." She says softly, her voice that of a child.
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looks at him, life comes back to her eyes. "I am ... Anibel ... You can call me Ani, if you want ..." She says softly, her voice that of a child.


Kai paused then glanced at her, not bothering to answer.
God's Highest Angel
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Gurly56 wrote:


FlightlessFairy wrote:

She looks at him, life comes back to her eyes. "I am ... Anibel ... You can call me Ani, if you want ..." She says softly, her voice that of a child.


Kai paused then glanced at her, not bothering to answer.


She looks to the boy, an sits next to him. "Why are you alone ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.