First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Application Forms
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 9/1/10 , edited 2/10/11
Hi there, this is the creator, x_key_x & my name's Alice.
In this forum, I hope many will participate. This is a forum especially for those who wants to apply for the following:


I hope participants will be very active. Note that if there are any inconveniences for if you are busy at a certain time period, please notice me about it. As for the form, please just fill out what's below:

Name:
Position Wanted:
Active?:
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:



Well, like in every other groups known, if you are not active enough in this group (unexcused) then naturally, you WILL be REMOVED, so I'm VERY VERY sorry about this, guys! I'll be going around to see who's active and who's not . . .

PLEASE read the forum of "Question Box" to get a more detailed information about the positions of the group~! ^-^

Thank you very much!

P.S. please include in your post/reply whether you use GIMP or PhotoShop, etc.

To be a co-creator, you must be a close friend to me either in real life or just in CR alone so that I can trust you with it. Very sorry for the inconvenience! >_<
Moderator
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/10




Name: Cooki
Position Wanted: Co-Creater or Mod #1
Active?: Yea but from Now on only on weekends and haolidays
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/17/10


ACCEPTED! thank u sooo much 4 applying! congratulations, u get the position of MOD #1~ u may take GFX requests or even requests some GFX from this group as well~ HAVE FUN, INVITE BUDDIES~! *^-^* do NOT hesitate 2 start on new forums & topics for the group~
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/24/10
Name: Nodoka .
Position Wanted: Mod. #2
Active?: Yes . :3
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Avii's


Banner's


Render's


Profile's
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/18/10




OMG, u r AWESOME!!!!!!!!! *sings* u sure u want 2 b MOD #2? u can b co-creator~ loL CONGRATULATIONS, u got ur position wanted!! if u have any suggestions about editing d group (avii, profile, etc.) plz tell me about it. & like i will always say, plz do NOT hesitate 2 start on new forums and topics for the group! x3
Posted 10/18/10

x_key_x wrote:





OMG, u r AWESOME!!!!!!!!! *sings* u sure u want 2 b MOD #2? u can b co-creator~ loL CONGRATULATIONS, u got ur position wanted!! if u have any suggestions about editing d group (avii, profile, etc.) plz tell me about it. & like i will always say, plz do NOT hesitate 2 start on new forums and topics for the group! x3


lol well, i'd love to be either one .. ^^ Co-Creator is fine .. :3
15471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/10 , edited 10/21/10
Reserved For Crown <3





Name: Crown
Position Wanted: doesnt matter.
Active?: Yeah, maybe 4 - 5 times a week. Can be everyday if things aren't busy with school
Examples:
Avatars :


Banners :


Profile :


2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/10
NAME : Rosie ! <3
POSITION WANTED : Co - Creator [ or ] Moderator Numbaa` Three ! (:
ACTIVE : Startinn` today ! I'll try to be as active as possible . School's a real Biaaatck .
EXAMPLES :
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10
Name: Tiffany Tang aka. Mimiko
Position Wanted: Manager #1
Active?: yes but it depends
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Avatars


Decorations
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

smileyrose wrote:

NAME : Rosie ! <3
POSITION WANTED : Co - Creator [ or ] Moderator Numbaa` Three ! (:
ACTIVE : Startinn` today ! I'll try to be as active as possible . School's a real Biaaatck .
EXAMPLES :


WOW!!! ur taylor swift avii & banner is RLLY AWESOME! ur way of design is rlly original in here~ x3 CONGRATULATIONS, u got the position of being the MOD #3, for just a LITTLE bit more info about being a co-creator, just read the last part of the app. plz b active & b TOTALLY AWESOME! i completely agree w/ u about skool~
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

Xx_Angel17 wrote:

Name: Tiffany Tang aka. Mimiko
Position Wanted: Manager #1
Active?: yes but it depends
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Avatars


Decorations


OMFG! ur the FIRST manager for the group! for that, u rlly deserve a reward~ x3 loL CONGRATULATIONS, u got the position u wanted~ NOW, note that u will b responsible (not completely, mostly half) for suggesting and giving ideas on how 2 improvise/improve the group. As a manager, its kinda self-explanatory. You will be managing (NOT a BOSS) a MOD's activities in this group, example: reminding the person to do a certain thing for the group, such as a graphic request, etc. DO YOUR BEST! remember, the group luvs u! *^-^*
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

x_key_x wrote:


Xx_Angel17 wrote:

Name: Tiffany Tang aka. Mimiko
Position Wanted: Manager #1
Active?: yes but it depends
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Avatars


Decorations


OMFG! ur the FIRST manager for the group! for that, u rlly deserve a reward~ x3 loL CONGRATULATIONS, u got the position u wanted~ NOW, note that u will b responsible (not completely, mostly half) for suggesting and giving ideas on how 2 improvise/improve the group. As a manager, its kinda self-explanatory. You will be managing (NOT a BOSS) a MOD's activities in this group, example: reminding the person to do a certain thing for the group, such as a graphic request, etc. DO YOUR BEST! remember, the group luvs u! *^-^*


thankies~! <3

I'm still a member.
Creator
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

Xx_Angel17 wrote:


x_key_x wrote:


Xx_Angel17 wrote:

Name: Tiffany Tang aka. Mimiko
Position Wanted: Manager #1
Active?: yes but it depends
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:
Avatars


Decorations


OMFG! ur the FIRST manager for the group! for that, u rlly deserve a reward~ x3 loL CONGRATULATIONS, u got the position u wanted~ NOW, note that u will b responsible (not completely, mostly half) for suggesting and giving ideas on how 2 improvise/improve the group. As a manager, its kinda self-explanatory. You will be managing (NOT a BOSS) a MOD's activities in this group, example: reminding the person to do a certain thing for the group, such as a graphic request, etc. DO YOUR BEST! remember, the group luvs u! *^-^*


thankies~! <3

I'm still a member.


Your very much welcomed! x3 um, i just changed your position status to MANAGER #1
Posted 10/21/10
Name: Yumiko Tang (Little sister of Mimiko)
Position Wanted: Manager #2
Active?: it depends
Your graphic examples [avii(s) required]** (IN SPOILER!) [at least 2 samples]:

Click Here
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

x_key_x wrote:


smileyrose wrote:

NAME : Rosie ! <3
POSITION WANTED : Co - Creator [ or ] Moderator Numbaa` Three ! (:
ACTIVE : Startinn` today ! I'll try to be as active as possible . School's a real Biaaatck .
EXAMPLES :


WOW!!! ur taylor swift avii & banner is RLLY AWESOME! ur way of design is rlly original in here~ x3 CONGRATULATIONS, u got the position of being the MOD #3, for just a LITTLE bit more info about being a co-creator, just read the last part of the app. plz b active & b TOTALLY AWESOME! i completely agree w/ u about skool~


bahaha ! thaaaank you mucho grandee ! & ill try my best ! :DD
buut i knoow . school disguists meeee ! xPP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.