First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
obama muslim???
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10

amersfoort wrote:

Hmm, perhaps this is me that hasn't carefully read this thread, but is there any proof that Obama is a muslim?
I haven't seen anyone disprooving that Obama eats pork and does other stuff that is forbidden in the islam (I forgot who posted it but thank you very much )

So would someone please note some proof and post it in a orderly way on here, perhaps that will give more insight to everyone





neko-cat wrote:

it will be a good thing if he is a Muslim.....
i hope he will be some day ........


Wouldn't bug me if he was Muslim. I honestly don't get the point of this thread. It's claiming he's a closet Muslim? and what? a deep cover agent for Osama Bin Laden? Some people need to get a life.

I've said it before, and maybe it's not been clear given my stance on organised religion in general and how that particular faith seems to be run by its authorities.. but...

... Being Muslim doesn't make you a bad person, nor does it (unless separation of church and state is a lie) disqualify you from office.



12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Offline
Posted 3/3/11
Obama is NOT muslim. He just bouncing around and don't want to make anyone mad. I am muslim and I believe that he may be the anti-christ. Besides he did say that he didnt come from a strictly religious background.
Posted 3/5/11

squirrel3d wrote:

If Obama is a muslim (and he is), then he should just come out and say it. And before any of you start attacking me or say things like "ohhh you're both black, why don't you like him?"...just read.

The guy was born to a black father and a white mother. Therefore, he is not really the first black president. He's the first mixed president. He's a muslim and no not all muslims are evil and terrists. I mean why you think you never hear about or see Barry going to a church? Because it's damn odvoius he was never a christian.

But you don't have to believe me, and I know some of you are ready to attack me anyway (go ahead goodasiandriver...don't hold back). Hey, you don't wanna put two and two together, be my guest. But at least give yourself 5 minutes to think about what I said, and then do some research in places that don't kiss Barry O's ass.


Citations please, about Obama being a Muslim,because it's a obvious conspiracy, and a way to feed the islam-phobia going on right now.
Posted 3/5/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

Hmm, perhaps this is me that hasn't carefully read this thread, but is there any proof that Obama is a muslim?
I haven't seen anyone disprooving that Obama eats pork and does other stuff that is forbidden in the islam (I forgot who posted it but thank you very much )

So would someone please note some proof and post it in a orderly way on here, perhaps that will give more insight to everyone





neko-cat wrote:

it will be a good thing if he is a Muslim.....
i hope he will be some day ........


Wouldn't bug me if he was Muslim. I honestly don't get the point of this thread. It's claiming he's a closet Muslim? and what? a deep cover agent for Osama Bin Laden? Some people need to get a life.

I've said it before, and maybe it's not been clear given my stance on organised religion in general and how that particular faith seems to be run by its authorities.. but...

... Being Muslim doesn't make you a bad person, nor does it (unless separation of church and state is a lie) disqualify you from office.





Yes, separation of church and state is indeed active.
But it's not that, that is causing tension between each faction.
He has vowed a prayer unto the amendments to follow them to the utmost level and the news propaganda factories like CNN, Q13, suggest he's a corrupt liar for taking the oath under 'God', and not saying the pledge of allegiance, and not representing his period on presidency on Christian values, so to speak.

Ontopic: You see, my opinion is he is new to the whole President, white house thing, people blame him for enough things as it is, can we leave his religion alone?(Even when he did confess he was Catholic, on a interview around the beginning of his presidency).
He just doesn't want to make anyone mad,the true definition of a Democratic President. IMO.
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

Sunday-Chan wrote:

Obama is NOT Muslim. He just bouncing around and don't want to make anyone mad. I am muslim and I believe that he may be the anti-christ. Besides he did say that he didn't come from a strictly religious background.


THUMBS DOWN for necro-thread posting. And weird that YOU say that YOU ARE MUSLIM and believe he is the anti-Christ. That is in the broadest sense one aspect of Christian interpretation of the bible. Next you be saying you are Buddhist and you believe he is the anti-Christ.

Some Christians are weird, they think they are more Christian than everyone else and they can pass judgment on someone, they probably think they are God or doing God's work or something. Crazies nutjobs. In retrospect this is probably true for all religion.

Ps: Obama is Christian, he goes to church and loves beer.

21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Sunday-Chan wrote:
I believe that he may be the anti-christ.


what? Why do you think that?
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
well i WAS A CHRISTIAN BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. Just because im a MUSLIM doesn't mean i don't read the BIBLE none the less BELIEVE in it. Know what your getting yourself into before you say blurt something out of the way.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Sunday-Chan wrote:

well i WAS A CHRISTIAN BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. Just because im a MUSLIM doesn't mean i don't read the BIBLE none the less BELIEVE in it. Know what your getting yourself into before you say blurt something out of the way.


Whoa calm down. I wasn't asking about you being a Muslim at all. I know quite a few muslims and I understand that Jesus was seen as a prophet. What I am asking about is why you believe Barack Obama is the antichrist.
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
@ artgeek707: I think that because his father is of the east, a kenyan a matter of fact. his mother is of the west. the quran said he is of the west and the bible said its coming from the east. since his origin is from the west and east and the fact that he has been telling lies before he got in there and during his got presidency and then he doesnt come from a religious background. He talks about unity, though thant doesnt sound bad. however in the quran it talks about the Beast will take charge an important nation and gain trust from other nations and he is also talking about "building a mosque near ground zero" that sounds a lot about building a temple. just connecting the dots about some pointers that doesnt seem right.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Sunday-Chan wrote:

@ artgeek707: I think that because his father is of the east, a kenyan a matter of fact. his mother is of the west. the quran said he is of the west and the bible said its coming from the east. since his origin is from the west and east and the fact that he has been telling lies before he got in there and during his got presidency and then he doesnt come from a religious background. He talks about unity, though thant doesnt sound bad. however in the quran it talks about the Beast will take charge an important nation and gain trust from other nations and he is also talking about "building a mosque near ground zero" that sounds a lot about building a temple. just connecting the dots about some pointers that doesnt seem right.


Okay, first off, he is a Christian, he goes to church so the religious backround thing is hogwash. Second of all even if he were an atheist, why would that matter? Also the bit about lying.... what specifically has he lied about and is it any different from any other politician. Sure he hasn't kept all his campaign promises but that's to be expected. He also wasn't the one talking about building a mosque two blocks away from ground zero. (that whole debacle was stupid and actually inspired by islamophobia) When asked he said he just supported the imams right to build it there. That's hardly him making an executive order to start construction.

The evidence you're presenting seems really shaky and baseless for such a grand claim.
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

artgeek707 wrote:


Sunday-Chan wrote:

@ artgeek707: I think that because his father is of the east, a kenyan a matter of fact. his mother is of the west. the quran said he is of the west and the bible said its coming from the east. since his origin is from the west and east and the fact that he has been telling lies before he got in there and during his got presidency and then he doesnt come from a religious background. He talks about unity, though thant doesnt sound bad. however in the quran it talks about the Beast will take charge an important nation and gain trust from other nations and he is also talking about "building a mosque near ground zero" that sounds a lot about building a temple. just connecting the dots about some pointers that doesnt seem right.


Okay, first off, he is a Christian, he goes to church so the religious backround thing is hogwash. Second of all even if he were an atheist, why would that matter? Also the bit about lying.... what specifically has he lied about and is it any different from any other politician. Sure he hasn't kept all his campaign promises but that's to be expected. He also wasn't the one talking about building a mosque two blocks away from ground zero. (that whole debacle was stupid and actually inspired by islamophobia) When asked he said he just supported the imams right to build it there. That's hardly him making an executive order to start construction.

The evidence you're presenting seems really shaky and baseless for such a grand claim.


if you thought I was lying why did you ask. My thoughts are going to remain solid. No one in this forum is going to change my mind. He doesn't come from any religious background. I find it strange that he studied islam and he suppose to be a chirstian. Doesn't seem right to me.
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

artgeek707 wrote:


Sunday-Chan wrote:

well i WAS A CHRISTIAN BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. Just because im a MUSLIM doesn't mean i don't read the BIBLE none the less BELIEVE in it. Know what your getting yourself into before you say blurt something out of the way.


Whoa calm down. I wasn't asking about you being a Muslim at all. I know quite a few muslims and I understand that Jesus was seen as a prophet. What I am asking about is why you believe Barack Obama is the antichrist.


the above statement was not aimed at you. sorry if it seemed that way. I am calm.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
I lol everytime the antichrist is mentioned in this forum
Because everyone you do not like must surely be the anti-christ

And at the end of the day, does it matter if Obama is a muslim/Jew/Christian, it's all basically the same so why worry about it?

What if he represents your political thoughts perfectly but has a different religion then you, what would you do?
Posted 3/11/11
This is such a clear example of how uninformed young Americans are and how manipulative the American media is.
Posted 3/11/11 , edited 3/11/11

Okazu606 wrote:

This is such a clear example of how uninformed young Americans are and how manipulative the American media is.
Objection!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.