First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Everyone, what is your opinion towards Obama and this video?
Posted 9/4/10
I could care less about Obama's beliefs. In fact, I could care even less about how much more he will screw over America than it already is. So long as I have a place to call home and there isn't imminent danger of a global nuclear holocaust just a button press away from us all, Obama can throw wrenches into gears all he will. He can worship a deity that looks like a cartoon dragon with tiny wings and can't breath fire worth half a fuck enough to light flash paper. It just doesn't matter to me at all. Not in the foggiest.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
The thing is that everything is going to get worse from here on. We are living in Revelation and a lot of prophecies from the book of Revelation has happened. Things are going to become worse and this is going to affect everyone worldwide.
Posted 9/4/10

popcornpuffs wrote:

The thing is that everything is going to get worse from here on. We are living in Revelation and a lot of prophecies from the book of Revelation has happened. Things are going to become worse and this is going to affect everyone worldwide.
And that kinda organized religious gloom and doom speech was supposed to be spiritually uplifting, how?

Find yourself a new script, 'cause now you're just rambling socialized pessimism.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/4/10 , edited 9/4/10
First off, who said I was trying to uplift you spiritually. You believe in what you believe,. If you don't believe in God then it's your problem not mine. "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" You obviously don't seek the lord or there is something in you that just denies it.
Posted 9/4/10

popcornpuffs wrote:

First off, who said I was trying to uplift you spiritually. You believe in what you believe,. If you don't believe in God then it's your problem not mine. "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" You obviously don't seek the lord or there is something in you that just denies it.
It's no wonder that as a self-proclaimed fellow Christian you don't like Obama for yourself, because compared to your narcissistic display of grandiosity, he's much too humbled for your liking.

In other words, you just don't like him because he's different. And that's unjustified discrimination at its best.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/4/10

popcornpuffs wrote:

No, that's how I know you are dumb. Mabey if you picked up the bible you would know the real Obama. But nope, you are lazy and close-minded. You believe everything the media throw at you and every text book you read. So pls, shut up. You are self-delusional. I am younger than you, and I am smarter than you to know that Obama is a fake.


It woul be nice if you would use real arguments once in a while
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10 , edited 9/7/10
Sorry but if that's the best you can come with. Why do you bother posting to ED?
(edit: whoops, the five word post that included a swear, has been deleted... again...This post is in response to one no longer here.)

470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

Videos showing him he is a Muslim.
Hilarious.

Obama is not a Muslim
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
I'm telling you he is. I give it to 2012 for him to say it.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/10


Your so funny
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
Ahh but ofcourse, the Mayans predicted it.

Please.... stop being blinded by your hate and start using your mind, it's for the best off everyone including you yourself.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/9/10
I'm not blinded. I apparently keep it too REAL for you.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/9/10

popcornpuffs wrote:

I'm not blinded. I apparently keep it too REAL for you.


Question, have you every met muslims?
If so, are you friends with any of them?
Have you ever spend a long period of time with a muslim?

Could you please awnser these questions as honestly as you can
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

amersfoort wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

I'm not blinded. I apparently keep it too REAL for you.


Question, have you every met muslims?
If so, are you friends with any of them?
Have you ever spend a long period of time with a muslim?

Could you please awnser these questions as honestly as you can


Dude, don't bother. "keeping it real" is Popcornpuffs code for being ignorant, self-centred and rude.


64156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Right behind you.
Offline
Posted 9/12/10

popcornpuffs wrote:

The thing is that everything is going to get worse from here on. We are living in Revelation and a lot of prophecies from the book of Revelation has happened. Things are going to become worse and this is going to affect everyone worldwide.


- Which are these fulfilled prophecies you speak of?
- How is Obama being a Muslim relevant to anything of value?
- What is wrong with backing up building the community center, and how does that make him any worse of a person/ Christian?
- Also Obama is an American born citizen, i can assure you is he wasn't, his competition would have taken him out of the presidential race as soon as they could.
- Also, the attack on the twin towers was a terrorist attack by definition, there is really no logical argument against that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.