First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ban Wikipedia
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
Ban Wikipedia


Sign the Petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ban-wikipedia/
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
why u want to ban wikipedia?? it is very useful~~
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
Is it very useful?? Read what Admins think of there users.





joreen95 wrote:

why u want to ban wikipedia?? it is very useful~~


Posted 9/5/10
i think ill pass...
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 9/5/10

BelovLee wrote:

Is it very useful?? Read what Admins think of there users.





joreen95 wrote:

why u want to ban wikipedia?? it is very useful~~




lol..im not sure why they think that..but, wikipedia is useful in some ways~~ so i dunno....who cares about those admin? i didnt go wiki for them..i go for the info..but anyways, im not defending them...just saying..~~
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
Wikipedia is about 80% accorate. If you don't believe that, then just go read one of the "articles", then do your own research on what you read there and see for yourself. It shouldn't be your one and only source of infomation, otherwise you'd be just like the mainstream media.
Posted 9/5/10 , edited 9/5/10
Well to tell u the truth everything has it's own "corruption"... just ban (or have a petition to "kick-out") the admins instead of Wikipedia
85312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
You haven't given any reason yourself. You don't seem credible. Ban the untrustworthy opening poster?

That's an equal match in logic presented. Although not my real way of thinking.
39359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hiding in Hiruma'...
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
I'll pass too, I like Wiki well enough.
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/10

TerraGamerX wrote:

You haven't given any reason yourself. You don't seem credible. Ban the untrustworthy opening poster?

That's an equal match in logic presented. Although not my real way of thinking.


Actually, I stated my reason in the petition when I signed it.
85312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/10

BelovLee wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:

You haven't given any reason yourself. You don't seem credible. Ban the untrustworthy opening poster?

That's an equal match in logic presented. Although not my real way of thinking.


Actually, I stated my reason in the petition when I signed it.


That, unfortunately, is not getting people on 'this' site to be motivated to your cause. (...why am I trying to help...)
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
Whatever the admins think, it doesn't really affect the content on Wikipedia (even though it is already unreliable).

So I won't be signing this.
Posted 9/5/10 , edited 9/5/10


Wikipedia is not fascist, and it would not matter if the admins were fascist. Because admins have no input over facts. The content on wikipedia is all In-sourced by "Individuals", and merely checked for legitimacy by the admins.

Your argument is equivalent to saying we should destroy all Non-fiction books because they contain reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Neutral_point_of_view

The material in wikipedia is never overgeneralized, never attacked, never worshiped.
59775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
Wikipedia taught me about pandas. I refuse to sign.
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/10 , edited 9/5/10
It seems most of you are readers/visitors and not regular editors, so I can understand in that perspective to why you don't sign. And that's ok, to each there own.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.