First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: sick.....*holds your hand*


Naito: sick? hm..maybe your body is still weak from the poison..

The nurse said that you should be okay after a rest.




Ayumi: Do you love naito-kun? *looks him in the eyes*
Student
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 9/14/10


i'll be a waitress! im yume :)

Posted 9/15/10 , edited 9/15/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: Do you love naito-kun? *looks him in the eyes*


Naito: Do I love myself? Yea I guess....
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: Do you love naito-kun? *looks him in the eyes*


Naito: Do I love myself? Yea I guess....


Ayumi: Me naito-kun, me.....*pretends you didn't hear that word
*
Posted 9/15/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:
Ayumi: Me naito-kun, me.....*pretends you didn't hear that word
*


Naito: Yes of course ^.^

Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:
Ayumi: Me naito-kun, me.....*pretends you didn't hear that word
*


Naito: Yes of course ^.^



Ayumi: *holds his hand* really?
Posted 9/15/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: *holds his hand* really?


Naito: Yes, really. *kisses Ayumi's cheek*

Nurse: *walks in* *sees Naito kissing Ayumi*

o.o

*blushes*

Uh um......sorry sir but visiting hours are over, and Ayumi-chan you'll have to stay overnight so we can make sure you'll be okay.


Naito: Oh okay...see you tomorrow Ayumi. *gets up to walk out*




Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: *holds his hand* really?


Naito: Yes, really. *kisses Ayumi's cheek*

Nurse: *walks in* *sees Naito kissing Ayumi*

o.o

*blushes*

Uh um......sorry sir but visiting hours are over, and Ayumi-chan you'll have to stay overnight so we can make sure you'll be okay.


Naito: Oh okay...see you tomorrow Ayumi. *gets up to walk out*






Ayumi: ok....*looks at him as he walks out and the nurse too* *looks at the lifeless ceiling* *sighs* This place is boring.......I'm fine now.....my leg healed....*sits up*
Posted 9/15/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote

Ayumi: ok....*looks at him as he walks out and the nurse too* *looks at the lifeless ceiling* *sighs* This place is boring.......I'm fine now.....my leg healed....*sits up*


Naito:
*walks out of the infirmary*

*walks to the dorms*

Hmm....maybe I should get her some get well balloons?....or a card?....maybe a block of cheese......

Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote

Ayumi: ok....*looks at him as he walks out and the nurse too* *looks at the lifeless ceiling* *sighs* This place is boring.......I'm fine now.....my leg healed....*sits up*


Naito:
*walks out of the infirmary*

*walks to the dorms*

Hmm....maybe I should get her some get well balloons?....or a card?....maybe a block of cheese......



(A block of cheese? XDD)
Ayumi: *get's up and walks over tot he window*
Posted 9/16/10

earthprincessevergreen wrote:



i'll be a waitress! im yume :)



Okay!! Thanks for asking!!
Student
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 9/16/10


(thanks)
Yume: *looks around* no one here.... *goes back inside the staff only area*
Posted 9/19/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(A block of cheese? XDD)
Ayumi: *get's up and walks over tot he window*


Yea cheese xD

Naito: *goes back to ayumi's room the next day*

Good morning Ayumi!

Look at what I got you!

*show her the block of cheese*

Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(A block of cheese? XDD)
Ayumi: *get's up and walks over tot he window*


Yea cheese xD

Naito: *goes back to ayumi's room the next day*

Good morning Ayumi!

Look at what I got you!

*show her the block of cheese*



Ayumi: * isn't there because she jumpped out her window and walked Into the woods*
Posted 9/19/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: * isn't there because she jumpped out her window and walked Into the woods*


Naito: *finally notices that he's not taking to anyone*

*goes to ask nurse about Ayumi, but she doesn't know*

*goes outside to look for her*




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.