First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ayumi: * isn't there because she jumpped out her window and walked Into the woods*


Naito: *finally notices that he's not taking to anyone*

*goes to ask nurse about Ayumi, but she doesn't know*

*goes outside to look for her*






(NII_CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ayumi: *wandersinto the woods*
Posted 9/19/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:
(NII_CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ayumi: *wandersinto the woods*


[hello imouto]

Naito: *sees something walking into the wood*

*follows*

Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:
(NII_CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ayumi: *wandersinto the woods*


[hello imouto]

Naito: *sees something walking into the wood*

*follows*



(where have you been?

Ayumi: *hears somethign and runs*
Posted 9/19/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(where have you been?

Ayumi: *hears somethign and runs*


[sorry ...I've been really busy since school started.....i dont know why....]

Naito: *notices that person is running*

=thinks= hmm...maybe its a thief or something..

*runs after*


Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

oko wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(where have you been?

Ayumi: *hears somethign and runs*


[sorry ...I've been really busy since school started.....i dont know why....]

Naito: *notices that person is running*

=thinks= hmm...maybe its a thief or something..

*runs after*




Ayumi: *easily outruns the person*
(wahttttttttttttttttttttttt!)
Posted 9/19/10 , edited 9/19/10
Naito: *increases speed with lightning*

*catches up*

*tackle the person down*


Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

oko wrote:

Naito: *increases speed with lightning*

*catches up*

*tackle the person down*




(You need to Guestbook me more TT3TT)

Ayumi: ow......Get off of me! *shadow cahins wrap around the person adn throws them away* *turns into first from adn flys away*
Student
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 9/23/10 , edited 9/23/10
* land on the ground and opens door* *orders* uuuuh just normal coffe extra sugar please *takes a seat*
Posted 9/23/10
Yumi: Walks in and sits alone in the corner. Orders coffee and stares out the Window, Not paying attention to anything or anyone.
Student
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 9/26/10


Yume: here's your coffee that you ordered! *smiles*
Posted 9/26/10

earthprincessevergreen wrote:



Yume: here's your coffee that you ordered! *smiles*


Yumi: "thank you." I say quietly and keep looking out of the window.
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Hitomi decided to head into the cafe boredly
Posted 9/27/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Hitomi decided to head into the cafe boredly


Yumi: Yawns and Makes it so no one can see me.
Student
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 9/27/10


Yume: *runs over to hitomi* hello! welcome! where would you like to sit?
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
"Thr ground please." She said and sat on the floor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.