First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[MODS] Next Theme
Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Here's another one! (Please disregard my first. It sucked. x3)


aights ^^ thanks for making dis :]


np! When do you think the full theme will be up?
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10 , edited 9/6/10

MaliceInWonderland wrote:


yotsubamaid wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Here's another one! (Please disregard my first. It sucked. x3)


aights ^^ thanks for making dis :]


np! When do you think the full theme will be up?


i think next week?? :/ not sure tho

Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:


yotsubamaid wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Here's another one! (Please disregard my first. It sucked. x3)


aights ^^ thanks for making dis :]


np! When do you think the full theme will be up?


i think next week?? :/ not sure tho



Ohh gotcha. (: I think it'll look cool! ^^
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10


same here :]
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10 , edited 9/6/10
one of the headers
Mafioso
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
How are we going to do this. Are we going to take turns putting up our GFX or are you going to choose one out of all of us and put it up?

Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

SmileyYuni wrote:

How are we going to do this. Are we going to take turns putting up our GFX or are you going to choose one out of all of us and put it up?



take turns
:]
so everyone's graphics will be used ^^
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:

one of the headers


looks really nice :]
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:

one of the headers


looks really nice :]


thanks
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:

one of the headers


looks really nice :]


i also may have to edit it soon tho make more design
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


yotsubamaid wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:

one of the headers


looks really nice :]


i also may have to edit it soon tho make more design


idunno i think ish fine :OO
what about diagonal stripes on the blue part? O_O
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


yotsubamaid wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:

one of the headers


looks really nice :]


i also may have to edit it soon tho make more design


idunno i think ish fine :OO
what about diagonal stripes on the blue part? O_O


yeah that will be nice
Mafioso
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

yotsubamaid wrote:


SmileyYuni wrote:

How are we going to do this. Are we going to take turns putting up our GFX or are you going to choose one out of all of us and put it up?



take turns
:]
so everyone's graphics will be used ^^


Okay thanks for telling
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10


mhm
checks out what i put on dah wall ;o
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

mhm (: imma remake this thread for each new theme x3 and we will do the same thing for those themes too :DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.