First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Favorite Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Episode *May Contain Spoilers*
Posted 9/6/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:

My favorite ep is when Jiraiya fought Pein.


Ouch >.< That one was a sad episode too. :(


TT____TT I know!!!!


Why so much Tragedy! DX


Its because Kishimoto is good writer!


Okay: Kishimoto= A retarded/God writer That's what Niny and you said


Yeah pretty much sums it up!
Posted 9/6/10
lol
Posted 9/7/10 , edited 9/7/10
this is the best ep
Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
186?? the last ep of naruto shippuuden was 176
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/10

aliyankee wrote:

186?? the last ep of naruto shippuuden was 176


yankee kiddo ur being to negatie maybe she means the chapter that can also be considered an episode of the naruto series
Posted 9/8/10
DUH lol
Posted 9/9/10
don't u agree guys isn't it the best episode till now? i've got so excited when i saw them fighting, naruto and pain.... but wth pain is so strong
Posted 9/9/10
It was cool but still I like the episodes where Sasuke battles Itachi T.T
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

don't u agree guys isn't it the best episode till now? i've got so excited when i saw them fighting, naruto and pain.... but wth pain is so strong :o


well he was the leader of the Akatsuki so its pretty much normal
Posted 9/9/10
I thought Madara was the akatsuki leader :\
Posted 9/9/10
oh yeah may u explain this one niny?
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

oh yeah may u explain this one niny?


Madara steped in when Nagato/Pain died , but he controled Pain and Konan ( well some of the Akatsuki members knew who is the true leader ) he wasnt the actualy leader since Pain gave the orders to the others
Posted 9/11/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

oh yeah may u explain this one niny?


Madara steped in when Nagato/Pain died , but he controled Pain and Konan ( well some of the Akatsuki members knew who is the true leader ) he wasnt the actualy leader since Pain gave the orders to the others


yeah right... and now since pain"yahiko and the others" died and nagato became good, madara is the leader
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

oh yeah may u explain this one niny?


Madara steped in when Nagato/Pain died , but he controled Pain and Konan ( well some of the Akatsuki members knew who is the true leader ) he wasnt the actualy leader since Pain gave the orders to the others


yeah right... and now since pain"yahiko and the others" died and nagato became good, madara is the leader


yeah
Posted 9/12/10
i see ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.