Anime and You
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sometimes here, s...
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
Alright, I'll just start off by apologizing if a thread like this already exists, but I'm going to make this anyways even though I didn't check to see if something similar already existed. This is mainly based on my curiosity and partially my need to vent. So yea, I was wondering, how many people here watch anime or and K, C, or J related television programs and talk about it freely with their friends? I, for one, do not. Honestly, the people I know can be very judgmental and would just see this hobby of mine (watching anime and such) as weird, childish, etc. Of course, I don't feel that it is, but even so, I dont want to take any heat for it so aside from only one friend of mine, no one in my life (besides my family) knows. Does anyone else on this site feel the need to keep watching these shows one of their secrets, and if so, how do you feel about it? If you are in a group of friends where you all share the same passion for these shows, I wouldn't mind your opinions on this topic as well. Hopefully I'll get some response to this thread, I'm somewhat interested in reading what people have to say.

Thank you for your time!
-Simps
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
that would be really kool i like that
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
with a gurls yeah i like that..i would make out with them bc they are so sexy have big boobs yeah i like that hahahha please dont wrote me okay i hate that im sorry i just hate it
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
it's awesome i luv animes gurls they so sexy if they reap me thaf would be kool i like that haha
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

n_n303 wrote:


lebronj wrote:

it's awesome i luv animes gurls they so sexy if they reap me thaf would be kool i like that haha


you triple posted..please edit
and you might want to read what he said as well, what you wrote isnt linked to what his question is.


damn your so tight on these forums. lay back.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Nazareeni wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


lebronj wrote:

it's awesome i luv animes gurls they so sexy if they reap me thaf would be kool i like that haha


you triple posted..please edit
and you might want to read what he said as well, what you wrote isnt linked to what his question is.


damn your so picky on these forums. lay back.

She's not being picky she's trying to teach people the right way to do things.



simplXL wrote:

Alright, I'll just start off by apologizing if a thread like this already exists, but I'm going to make this anyways even though I didn't check to see if something similar already existed. This is mainly based on my curiosity and partially my need to vent. So yea, I was wondering, how many people here watch anime or and K, C, or J related television programs and talk about it freely with their friends? I, for one, do not. Honestly, the people I know can be very judgmental and would just see this hobby of mine (watching anime and such) as weird, childish, etc. Of course, I don't feel that it is, but even so, I dont want to take any heat for it so aside from only one friend of mine, no one in my life (besides my family) knows. Does anyone else on this site feel the need to keep watching these shows one of their secrets, and if so, how do you feel about it? If you are in a group of friends where you all share the same passion for these shows, I wouldn't mind your opinions on this topic as well. Hopefully I'll get some response to this thread, I'm somewhat interested in reading what people have to say.

Thank you for your time!
-Simps

Anyway sadly is a duplicate!

Hidden Anime Fans:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=11216&pg=0
Please use the forum search at the top of the page before making new threads to make sure someone else hasn't already made it or something really similar, thanks! If you need more info on how to search look at #2 on this post: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=55281#5646375

You copy/paste your first post into that thread so people can talk about it ^^!
You must be logged in to post.