First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Victoria - Australia
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
lambo funniest character, but my favourite is habari. pwns all of em!
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lynn,Mass.
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Phoenix99125 wrote:


Kei56 wrote:

i know right {i meant to add it to the one above me but messed up }


Has anyone reported it? that i'll make it go faster

P.s. I'm not doing it
p.s.s.


hmmm i wonder if u will
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Kei56 wrote:


Phoenix99125 wrote:


Kei56 wrote:

i know right {i meant to add it to the one above me but messed up }


Has anyone reported it? that i'll make it go faster

P.s. I'm not doing it
p.s.s.


hmmm i wonder if u will

i dont report not my thing leave it to the mini mods or so they like to be called

1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lynn,Mass.
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Phoenix99125 wrote:


Kei56 wrote:


Phoenix99125 wrote:


Kei56 wrote:

i know right {i meant to add it to the one above me but messed up }


Has anyone reported it? that i'll make it go faster

P.s. I'm not doing it
p.s.s.


hmmm i wonder if u will

i dont report not my thing leave it to the mini mods or so they like to be called



o ok thats fine..... i think
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
my fav is Mukuro, Hibari ( I love the phrase I will bite you!), and Squalo!
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Ajousama wrote:

my fav is Mukuro, Hibari ( I love the phrase I will bite you!), and Squalo!


omg me too
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.