First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Things happening that you wouldn't expect
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 5/17/12
I met my old classmates in the big city. XD
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 5/17/12
Prom Queen= usually the popular girl in school.

I was nominated to be Prom Queen. I was shocked, and in an awkward position because it was totally unexpected. Oh well, now I'm going to have to wait for the results.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/17/12 , edited 5/17/12
My relationship with my younger sister is worsening.

She's on a self-destructive path and I'm too tired to look out for her any more and put out the fires she starts.
Posted 5/18/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:

I did my dougie too afterwards on stage. XD


What? You had sex with your dog on stage?
Posted 5/18/12

Winterfells wrote:

My relationship with my younger sister is worsening.

She's on a self-destructive path and I'm too tired to look out for her any more and put out the fires she starts.


Wouldn't she appreciate it more if she lost your support at least once? Maybe she gets in trouble because she knows you're there for her.. that's what I would do.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 5/18/12
One of my neighbors shot another one of my neighbors. The cops and the fire/paramedics showed up. The guy who was shot died and the guy who shot him is in jail for murder.

It isn't self defense if you pick the fight.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/18/12

GrateSaiyaman wrote:

One of my neighbors shot another one of my neighbors. The cops and the fire/paramedics showed up. The guy who was shot died and the guy who shot him is in jail for murder.

It isn't self defense if you pick the fight.


Was it a drunken argument?
Posted 5/18/12
I didn't expect myself to come on this thread, but here I am.
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/18/12 , edited 5/18/12

underlock wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:

I did my dougie too afterwards on stage. XD


What? You had sex with your dog on stage?


Dougie = Dance. lol

97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 5/18/12 , edited 5/18/12
Tough act to follow so here goes.

Tax dollars really are at work: county is out repairing our streets. This is the beauty of living on a school bus route. Who knew.

Yea, 1 of my mail order anime/game figurines arrived today while my wife was still at work. WIN! Score: +20.
Posted 5/18/12
ppl actually like me lol jking
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/18/12

underlock wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

My relationship with my younger sister is worsening.

She's on a self-destructive path and I'm too tired to look out for her any more and put out the fires she starts.


Wouldn't she appreciate it more if she lost your support at least once? Maybe she gets in trouble because she knows you're there for her.. that's what I would do.


I didn't look at it this way, but what you say makes a lot of sense. I've been picking up the pieces after her and it resulted in my sister developing some bad habits.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.