First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Link Your DeviantArt Account
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/11
http://matsumotoyukiko.deviantart.com

wow! i love this uhh.. forum...? (what d'ya call this? topic, poll? XDD haha. Im so not a pro in crunchy roll.)
but anyways, this is really interesting. i got to see a lot of dA accounts and good artworks. kyaaaaaaaaah~
28214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Pensylvania
Offline
Posted 10/28/11
http://triscal-goddess.deviantart.com/

If anyone from here checks me out lemme know your from here at CR so we can be J-Pop-Culture buddies on this side of the net! I really appreciate anyone taking the time to look at and comment on my work so allow me to transmit gratitude ahead of time... thank you
20768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / the land of wincest
Offline
Posted 10/28/11 , edited 10/28/11

paulynicole wrote:

http://matsumotoyukiko.deviantart.com

wow! i love this uhh.. forum...? (what d'ya call this? topic, poll? XDD haha. Im so not a pro in crunchy roll.)
but anyways, this is really interesting. i got to see a lot of dA accounts and good artworks. kyaaaaaaaaah~


you've got some good stuff there. Can i suggest something? I think you should organize your comic folder so that the pages are in order. Its only three pages so its not like its complicated but it would just be nice if they were in order then some one could just click next to read through it.




Klyde_Chroma wrote:

http://triscal-goddess.deviantart.com/

If anyone from here checks me out lemme know your from here at CR so we can be J-Pop-Culture buddies on this side of the net! I really appreciate anyone taking the time to look at and comment on my work so allow me to transmit gratitude ahead of time... thank you :)


those are some pretty cool designs there. I like that you have a pretty wide variety of tattoo designs.

I'll post mine again just because I can. also i must warn people, there is one picture that has nipples... oh no!
http://ba-warbrain.deviantart.com/
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/11

UnbridledChaos wrote:

you've got some good stuff there. Can i suggest something? I think you should organize your comic folder so that the pages are in order. Its only three pages so its not like its complicated but it would just be nice if they were in order then some one could just click next to read through it.


I will I will. Thanks for reminding
anyways, try clicking the comic pages and see the author's comments. You could see there, there is a link connecting the page to the next page or the previous page. Thanks once again
Posted 10/29/11
D01BCDN3

There's nothing in there.
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Minneapolis, MN,...
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
I literally just made this 2mins ago so please comment and critique. :)

http://reddenial.deviantart.com/
20768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / the land of wincest
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
I like that boy character you drew. the girls not bad, just her hair doesn't make sense to me.
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Minneapolis, MN,...
Offline
Posted 11/10/11

UnbridledChaos wrote:

I like that boy character you drew. the girls not bad, just her hair doesn't make sense to me.


The Girl is Karin Maaka from the anime Karin. As for the hair take it up with the artist of the series ;-P

20768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / the land of wincest
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
maybe i will... maybe i will. >.>
ha
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
cannotbeunseen.deviantart.com
:D
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
http://stickyamber.deviantart.com/
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/11
http://azure-rose.deviantart.com/

and check out my journal. it shows my websites for my comics...
2 Gintama fan comics (made with a software called ComiPo!) , and a Blue Exorcist fan comic
I hope you like my art! =]
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Minneapolis, MN,...
Offline
Posted 11/29/11
http://reddenial.deviantart.com/ I don't really have any planned drawings as of now, but I'm down for taking requests. :-)
Posted 11/29/11
http://cinnichan.deviantart.com/
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 11/29/11 , edited 11/29/11
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.