First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Johnny Boys' Undatable??!!
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Malacca ,Malaysia...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Profile
Name: 木村拓哉
Name (romaji): Kimura Takuya
Nickname: Kimutaku
Profession: Actor and singer (member of SMAP)
Birthdate: 1972-Nov-13
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 176cm
Weight: 57kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: O
Family: Wife/actress Kudo Shizuka, daughters (Kimura Kokomi & Kimura Mitsuki)
Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment

Dramas
Grand Tribe(2007)
Hero SP(2006)
Saiyūki(2006, Ep 1)
Engine(2005)
Pride (2004)
Good Luck!!(2003)
One Million Stars are Falling From the Sky(2002)
Chūshingura 1/47(2001)
Hero(2001)
Food Fight as voice of Crow(2000)
Beautiful Life(2000)
Konya wa eigyouchu Fuji TV (1999)
Sleeping Forest(1998)
Oda Nobunaga(1998)
Love Generation(1997)
Gift(1997)
Ii Hito(1997)
Boku ga boku de aru tame ni(1997)
Kyousoukyoku(1996)
Long Vacation(1996)
Furuhata Ninzaburo 1 (1996)
Jinsei wa joujoda(1995)
Stay Gold(1994)
Asunaro hakusho(1993)
Izu no odorikko(1993)
Sono toki haatowa nusumareta(1992)
Otouto(1990)

Films
I come with the rain(2008)
HERO the movie(2007)
Bushi no Ichibun (Love And Honor)(2006)
2046(2004)
Howl's Moving Castle(Voice) (2004)
Kimi wo Wasurenai (Fly Boys, Fly!) (1995)
3407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to get int...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
OMG!! JE sounds soo bad!!! i hope they r allow to date because wat is life when u dont have love?
44422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
In my opinion, they knew what they were getting into when they signed the contract. Even though they probably care about that stuff, they made sacrifices to do what they are doing now and what they probably enjoy doing. I wouldn't give up my daily life if it wasn't something that I wanted to do myself. I mean it's reasonable why they make a rule like that but it is also somewhat sad that they can't go out and experience dating, etc. But it's not the Johnny's Entertainment that is really held responsible for that. They could have declined in the beginning but they decided to go on with it and that is probably because they wanted to do it. It was, ultimately, they're decision.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
where do yall get these information from anyway? but in my point of view i can see why they did what they did it mostly for our benefit
5425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a can of roast...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
i agree.. as long as the girl deserves him, then why not? *I love you Jin Akanishi!!*

And not all of JE are not allowed to date. There is something about being an IDOL in Japan where you have to maintain a status or something. But an idol has an age limit too.. I think it's 25 or sumthing.. That's why older talents of JE have wives and gfs..
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
gosh..i just know about yamaP and I watch several video in youtube showing him with horikita maki

i thought they were together...
so whose dating yamaP now???
Posted 1/26/08
i dont tink they dont date girls... i think they are just good inhiding it frompublic. hehe...
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
its actually to protect their talents from scandals and rumors..
and if the public knew that their idol is already dating someone.. i think their popularity will shrink..
especially if the fans dont like the girl.. like for yamapi ! hahaha! alottt of girls wud go balliisstiicc if the found an unworthy girl dating him.. lol.
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

Kyorei wrote:


LuvMi7 wrote:


Kyorei wrote:

Well, before you reach above twenty-five or whatever, I doubt any of them would want to think of marriage, since getting marry



I agree with what you're saying. Like today, when I went onto Taiwan yahoo to read the news about them, I saw this one news on Yamshita Tomohisa. Saying things like he doesn't really take in what the JE people are saying to him about no dating, and that he's still dating that girl....(I don't remember the name, since I don't like the girl that's with Yamapi.....)

So I think the JE people are making things more complicated than it has to be. I mean, let the guys date, but don't let them turn into some playboy type who changes his girlfriend ever three days or some player. Because now I don't think people are following the rules throughly.


u mean abiru yu i think thats how u spall her name i also think he got link to Keiko Kitagawa
1088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / next to the my se...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Aegis85 wrote:


LuvMi7 wrote:


Aegis85 wrote:


LuvMi7 wrote:


Tahmnong wrote:

This is NOT TRUE.
Many Johnnys HAVE girlfriends ALREADY~
They are just not supposed to make a huge deal about it.
It's the same in the Thai industry too. It's just a little protection against scandals and stuff.


i know they have girlfriends..but some of them were forced to break up with them...


that's not true. they've never forced to do so. don't spread a rumor with no strong evidance. inocchi already married and some others too. Tahmnong is right, they only have to hide their girlfriend that's all.



im not spreading rumors..that what i heard...im not saying its right..and i know they married..but its said they cant date so i was wondering...when i started this thing... how can they marry if they cant date...and no one on this whole crunchyroll site's discusion or topics have HARDCORE evidence..everything is what they heard... its not like we know they know them..so how the hell are we supposed to know....so even what u say is not strong evidence.so dont be saying IM spreading rumors..


i have what kind evidance do u want? i have magz. most of us(je fans read mojo oe any other je magz). the point is, they can date. but just dont make it big deal.

read this fact: credits to tokyograph

Yoshihiko Inohara of V6 and actress Asaka Seto are getting married, it was revealed on Friday. Wanting to inform his fans first, Inohara made the announcement in front of a crowd of 12,000 in Tokyo, during the first concert of their current tour.

After the show, Inohara and Seto held a press conference. They first met in 1995, when Inohara appeared in the NTV drama series, "Owaranai Natsu," which starred Seto. They started out as friends but gradually become lovers. At one point, they broke up, but they happened to meet again five years later at a friend's Christmas party in 2004. According to them, it felt like fate, and they got back together.

On September 11 of last year, Seto and Inohara had visited her home and were driving back to Tokyo when Inohara proposed. Seto, who was driving at the time, said she was so surprised that she doesn't remember how she responded.

The two are already living together, and they plan to submit their marriage registration within the next few days. At the press conference, Seto showed her diamond ring, weighing roughly 2.8 carats.


the underlined text proves they date. and it proves Johnny's r allowe to date.


yes yes i know but dont u think they are only saying that stuff cause they are MARRIED or ENGAGED NOW??? i think their only saying that now cause their in a SERIOUS relationship..

1088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / next to the my se...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Tashi_Chan wrote:

In my opinion, they knew what they were getting into when they signed the contract. Even though they probably care about that stuff, they made sacrifices to do what they are doing now and what they probably enjoy doing. I wouldn't give up my daily life if it wasn't something that I wanted to do myself. I mean it's reasonable why they make a rule like that but it is also somewhat sad that they can't go out and experience dating, etc. But it's not the Johnny's Entertainment that is really held responsible for that. They could have declined in the beginning but they decided to go on with it and that is probably because they wanted to do it. It was, ultimately, they're decision.


well most of the boys were signed up by their parents when they were like REALLY young..so they didnt really have a say in it
5207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / DC / Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
not being ALLOWED to do something doesn't mean you can't do it at all.

it just means you can't get caught.
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
umm...personally I think that if they're stupid enough (or ambitious enough) to sign a contract that says you can't date, then that is their own choice and therefore their own fault if they can't have a legitimate girlfriend or significant other. Since they signed the contract they're obliged to follow it, there's no use arguing over whether it's right or wrong...they chose themselves to sign the contract with those conditions. It's their own lives, they chose fame over love...
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / up your A S S
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
im sure they still do
3281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

kitkhatt wrote:

its actually to protect their talents from scandals and rumors..
and if the public knew that their idol is already dating someone.. i think their popularity will shrink..
especially if the fans dont like the girl.. like for yamapi ! hahaha! alottt of girls wud go balliisstiicc if the found an unworthy girl dating him.. lol.


wat u said is soooo true!! omg ... my sister like hates maki cuz yamapi's always with her in dramas and stuff lmao.. imagine if yamapi is dating maki.. girls are gonna go crazy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.