70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/9/10
In Anestia there are different clans, armys, and nations. You can join any or you can make up your own clan, army, or nation just fill out this form.

name of Clan, Army or nation: choose one of the three
Uniform:
Bio:
Weapons:
Additional info: How the clan, army, or nation of yours works out, how they fight and how the type of abilities you are looking for.
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10
name of Clan, Army or nation: Clan: Higochi
Uniform: (girls) (boys)
Bio:The clan was started by an alchemist, a witch, and a vampire many years ago.
Weapons:Alchemy, Magic.
Additional infoTHis clan is prestiges and tries to avoid war when necisary so it has a alot of soldiers and alot of thinkers in it. Alchemy, Magic, and Vampire abilities are what people in this clan have mostly.:
Posted 9/12/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

name of Clan, Army or nation: Clan: Higochi
Uniform: (girls) (boys)
Bio:The clan was started by an alchemist, a witch, and a vampire many years ago.
Weapons:Alchemy, Magic.
Additional infoTHis clan is prestiges and tries to avoid war when necisary so it has a alot of soldiers and alot of thinkers in it. Alchemy, Magic, and Vampire abilities are what people in this clan have mostly.:


not sure where to start ^^ any help?
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
mhm start with the little charector create forum then you have to wait to be approved gomen!~

Posted 9/12/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

mhm start with the little charector create forum then you have to wait to be approved gomen!~



oki thankies!
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/5/10 , edited 11/5/10
name of Clan, Army or nation: Clan of Destruction
Uniform:
boys

girls

Bio: the clan has been made for the destruction of the planet and the universe, the Leader Wolf Sujiyama created this for all who oppose this world and wish it to end, for now he is looking for other who also desire to destroy everything, sure he could possibly do it alone, but why do it alone when you can share the destruction of the universe
Weapons: any if desired, these are mine: 10 swords, giant battle axe, bow and arrow, invisible wire, and of course powers and abilities
Additional info: we go around causing mahem, chaos, and destruction... destroy anything and as much as you can, we will fight as a team of 2 help each other when in need, destroy anything you can, kill anything or anyone you can, but when we fight as a group thats when we'll be most powerful... when we do simple missions to destroy or kill we will desend as a 2 man team, but when we go do missions to destroy cities, army's, or nations, we all go and stand together, and we can use any ability that can help us destroy anything we come across, till the time of the destruction of the planet, or the universe...
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/12/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

name of Clan, Army or nation: Clan of Destruction
Uniform:
boys

girls

Bio: the clan has been made for the destruction of the planet and the universe, the Leader Wolf Sujiyama created this for all who oppose this world and wish it to end, for now he is looking for other who also desire to destroy everything, sure he could possibly do it alone, but why do it alone when you can share the destruction of the universe
Weapons: any if desired, these are mine: 10 swords, giant battle axe, bow and arrow, invisible wire, and of course powers and abilities
Additional info: we go around causing mahem, chaos, and destruction... destroy anything and as much as you can, we will fight as a team of 2 help each other when in need, destroy anything you can, kill anything or anyone you can, but when we fight as a group thats when we'll be most powerful... when we do simple missions to destroy or kill we will desend as a 2 man team, but when we go do missions to destroy cities, army's, or nations, we all go and stand together, and we can use any ability that can help us destroy anything we come across, till the time of the destruction of the planet, or the universe...


Approved, invite some more people and I got a deomon who can be part of your clan
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/13/10


alright thanks...
Moderator
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SECRET :D
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
name of Clan, Army or nation: Quadruple Ace
Uniform: Has no uniform , all Aces are allowed to wear what they want .
Bio: A clan created by one of the first creatures to walk anesteria , a valkyrie , Lucius created this clan , and gathered the strongest for this clan , and by eliminating the weak with no mercy , the clan stayed as one of the strongest in Anesteria . All the members of the clan pledged loyalty to the head , and those who went against were killed , regardless , and one of the candidates to be the heir/next head is Stephanie Le' Ace .
Weapons: Every weapon existing . Variety .
Additional info: Quadruple Ace normally keeps neutral unless necessary , and has immense power and wealth , and a history that goes back in time . All who wish to become part of Quadruple Ace must be stronger than average , or more intelligent than average .
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10

icyl0ve wrote:

name of Clan, Army or nation: Quadruple Ace
Uniform: Has no uniform , all Aces are allowed to wear what they want .
Bio: A clan created by one of the first creatures to walk anesteria , a valkyrie , Lucius created this clan , and gathered the strongest for this clan , and by eliminating the weak with no mercy , the clan stayed as one of the strongest in Anesteria . All the members of the clan pledged loyalty to the head , and those who went against were killed , regardless , and one of the candidates to be the heir/next head is Stephanie Le' Ace .
Weapons: Every weapon existing . Variety .
Additional info: Quadruple Ace normally keeps neutral unless necessary , and has immense power and wealth , and a history that goes back in time . All who wish to become part of Quadruple Ace must be stronger than average , or more intelligent than average .


approved, invite friends and watch out for arzt, since he is the law of the world
You must be logged in to post.