First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Need Help With Anything?
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place in the th...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

hitsugayaLuver wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.


thats pretty much the same with me my cousin is a mangaka and he thinks of the story and we split the work for drawing but if you had someone think of the story for you then you wouldnt be a mangaka you'd juss be the illustrator and nothing more. so try to combine stories that you remember well and be creative.


yeah... I'm not saying i wouldnt help with the story, but he/she would be in charge of it, and vis versa
Member
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

OfficerKoi wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.


thats pretty much the same with me my cousin is a mangaka and he thinks of the story and we split the work for drawing but if you had someone think of the story for you then you wouldnt be a mangaka you'd juss be the illustrator and nothing more. so try to combine stories that you remember well and be creative.


yeah... I'm not saying i wouldnt help with the story, but he/she would be in charge of it, and vis versa


hmmm.... but still... i guess but who would take the credit? lol most mangas are done by one person.but who knows... hmm wat i question is if theres someone willing to do that too.
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place in the th...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.

Well, then find someone you can trust and is a good writer to be your partner. Like a friend or anyone else close to you. The odds of trusting a complete stranger to help you out all the way is 1/1000.


sadly i dont have a close friend who would be good at... but there is a girl in my class that i think would be pretty good at it, only i'm not close enough to her to ask if she would want to help... but i will still try. one of my motto's is: "Never give give up, never surrender! But u can make a tactical retreat to fight another day." and she was the only one who knew all of the anime and manga chibis that i put on my Valentines Day cards... then again she was the only one who knew any of them... but thats a good sign.
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place in the th...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

hitsugayaLuver wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.


thats pretty much the same with me my cousin is a mangaka and he thinks of the story and we split the work for drawing but if you had someone think of the story for you then you wouldnt be a mangaka you'd juss be the illustrator and nothing more. so try to combine stories that you remember well and be creative.


yeah... I'm not saying i wouldnt help with the story, but he/she would be in charge of it, and vis versa


hmmm.... but still... i guess but who would take the credit? lol most mangas are done by one person.but who knows... hmm wat i question is if theres someone willing to do that too.


Depending on the manga we would decide who would take the credit. but if we got good enough we could always call ourselves something like CLAMP does...
thats the hardest part, finding someone...
Member
19261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / logitude:3degrees...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

MagnaRave wrote:


kimiyeo wrote:

i need an editor....-_-'...u know, someone who can help make sure i get the spelling right, and to see if my paneling isnt too cluttered. And if possible, i also need someone to help me with backgrounds!!!TT_TT

It would be difficult for someone your age to get an editor to publish your manga unless you are some manga prodigy but I can tell you this: If you are ever in a anime/manga convention, find out which publishers are taking submissions. Pick your favorite manga and any similar styles that you like. Use the manga you pick up as your "hist list" to see what kinds of manga the companies are publishing. Most manga books list an address or Web site where you can visit to gather more information about submitting work to those publishers. For now just have friends or teachers help you out with your manga.



thnks lots^^but for now, i'll try askin a friend^^"
Creator
4158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.

Well, then find someone you can trust and is a good writer to be your partner. Like a friend or anyone else close to you. The odds of trusting a complete stranger to help you out all the way is 1/1000.


sadly i dont have a close friend who would be good at... but there is a girl in my class that i think would be pretty good at it, only i'm not close enough to her to ask if she would want to help... but i will still try. one of my motto's is: "Never give give up, never surrender! But u can make a tactical retreat to fight another day." and she was the only one who knew all of the anime and manga chibis that i put on my Valentines Day cards... then again she was the only one who knew any of them... but thats a good sign.


XD Alright go for it! Chat about anime, manga, and other stuff like that! Become friends with her! Get her as your partner! Create your first manga together and many more! Start going out! Get married and when you retire, you both can die old together!!! Well... that probably could happen but who knows ^/_\^
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place in the th...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.

Well, then find someone you can trust and is a good writer to be your partner. Like a friend or anyone else close to you. The odds of trusting a complete stranger to help you out all the way is 1/1000.


sadly i dont have a close friend who would be good at... but there is a girl in my class that i think would be pretty good at it, only i'm not close enough to her to ask if she would want to help... but i will still try. one of my motto's is: "Never give give up, never surrender! But u can make a tactical retreat to fight another day." and she was the only one who knew all of the anime and manga chibis that i put on my Valentines Day cards... then again she was the only one who knew any of them... but thats a good sign.


XD Alright go for it! Chat about anime, manga, and other stuff like that! Become friends with her! Get her as your partner! Create your first manga together and many more! Start going out! Get married and when you retire, you both can die old together!!! Well... that probably could happen but who knows ^/_\^


... does her asking for my signature on one of the drawings that I gave her help towards that goal, or is more towards a fan girl...
I like u... ur funny.. smart... and probably a great manga-ka in disguise... basically ur really helpful ^_^
Creator
4158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.

Well, then find someone you can trust and is a good writer to be your partner. Like a friend or anyone else close to you. The odds of trusting a complete stranger to help you out all the way is 1/1000.


sadly i dont have a close friend who would be good at... but there is a girl in my class that i think would be pretty good at it, only i'm not close enough to her to ask if she would want to help... but i will still try. one of my motto's is: "Never give give up, never surrender! But u can make a tactical retreat to fight another day." and she was the only one who knew all of the anime and manga chibis that i put on my Valentines Day cards... then again she was the only one who knew any of them... but thats a good sign.


XD Alright go for it! Chat about anime, manga, and other stuff like that! Become friends with her! Get her as your partner! Create your first manga together and many more! Start going out! Get married and when you retire, you both can die old together!!! Well... that probably could happen but who knows ^/_\^


... does her asking for my signature on one of the drawings that I gave her help towards that goal, or is more towards a fan girl...
I like u... ur funny.. smart... and probably a great manga-ka in disguise... basically ur really helpful ^_^


Well, I don't know if I could give you a good answer to that question because I'm not in that girl's head. She could want your signature drawing to sell it in the future for a lot of money in the future if you ever become famous or she just likes your drawings and you so much that she wants something to remind her of you but... I have to say, if you do write your signature of one of your drawings for someone, let them do whatever they want with it (well except for ruining it or something like that). It won't hurt you or anything but that would make that person a jerk for giving or ruining something you worked so hard at.

Thank you very much but I'm really not a great Manga-ka in disguise, I'm a newbie like you and most of the people here. I'm also glad that my information could be useful to you ^/w\^ Once you find a good writing partner, I sure that you'll become a great manga-ka! XD
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place in the th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:


MagnaRave wrote:


OfficerKoi wrote:

I do not really need help with my drawing. But I don't know what to draw? I really want a partner who does all the story writing for me.

Well, then find someone you can trust and is a good writer to be your partner. Like a friend or anyone else close to you. The odds of trusting a complete stranger to help you out all the way is 1/1000.


sadly i dont have a close friend who would be good at... but there is a girl in my class that i think would be pretty good at it, only i'm not close enough to her to ask if she would want to help... but i will still try. one of my motto's is: "Never give give up, never surrender! But u can make a tactical retreat to fight another day." and she was the only one who knew all of the anime and manga chibis that i put on my Valentines Day cards... then again she was the only one who knew any of them... but thats a good sign.


XD Alright go for it! Chat about anime, manga, and other stuff like that! Become friends with her! Get her as your partner! Create your first manga together and many more! Start going out! Get married and when you retire, you both can die old together!!! Well... that probably could happen but who knows ^/_\^


... does her asking for my signature on one of the drawings that I gave her help towards that goal, or is more towards a fan girl...
I like u... ur funny.. smart... and probably a great manga-ka in disguise... basically ur really helpful ^_^


Well, I don't know if I could give you a good answer to that question because I'm not in that girl's head. She could want your signature drawing to sell it in the future for a lot of money in the future if you ever become famous or she just likes your drawings and you so much that she wants something to remind her of you but... I have to say, if you do write your signature of one of your drawings for someone, let them do whatever they want with it (well except for ruining it or something like that). It won't hurt you or anything but that would make that person a jerk for giving or ruining something you worked so hard at.

Thank you very much but I'm really not a great Manga-ka in disguise, I'm a newbie like you and most of the people here. I'm also glad that my information could be useful to you ^/w\^ Once you find a good writing partner, I sure that you'll become a great manga-ka! XD


thanks... I'm may not have all the questions that I had when I join this group, but I do have many of them, but I can't expect others to help me with all my problems...
Posted 2/25/08
I do have a problem! I need a program like Manga studio, but I do have that damn w vista!!!!! And I only can find Manga studio for XP! Please help! *beg*
Moderator
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Sowhere in the Ea...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

miuanna wrote:

I do have a problem! I need a program like Manga studio, but I do have that damn w vista!!!!! And I only can find Manga studio for XP! Please help! *beg*


hmm that is a problem...check and see if there is a patch for Manga Studio to use with vista. I'll look around and see what i can find for you too.
Posted 3/8/08
um i have a question....how can you decide how many volumes the manga your making is? also how can you make teh readers more intersted? (that was a stupid question)
Creator
4158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

kodieloiler wrote:

um i have a question....how can you decide how many volumes the manga your making is? also how can you make teh readers more intersted? (that was a stupid question)


It's not a stupid question at all. The numbers of volumes that are created depends on how many chapters the writer plans to make. A volumes usually has 4-8 chapters but each volume has to be about 1-2 part of the story (For example "Deathnote": Vol 1 is about how Light finds the Deathnote and decides to kill criminals. Vol 2 is when the japanese police force joined L to catch Kira (Light) Vol 3 is when L reveals himself to Light (Kira) Vol 4 is when the second Kira finally appears to Light (Kira) Well, I guess that you get it now). About getting the readers to like your story, learn about what anime and manga fans of today like.
Posted 3/9/08
oh ok...........THANK YOUZ MAGNARAVE!!!!!!!
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Where can i buy some screen tone?
The thing that artest use for some back ground.
Like this part
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.