First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hiding your Religion in the lifestyle form? it will come out so why?
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/10/10
Personally I do not care where your from or what religion you hold near to you. But to try hiding it o the form is so silly I mean just be yourself weather you like or do not like whats being posted. It will come through loud and clear to anyone that not self absorb.just by paying attention what posted and reaction. Now this is to Muslim if you think coming in under cover is helping your cause think twice. Deception and breaking treaty with non-Muslims is old version of the Koran why should anyone believe that Islam has changed. Being straight forward will help in the long run. If you think your going to get miss treated you already set yourself up for it. What even sadder your hurting your own beliefs and fellow Muslims. What your opinion on this? This about being up front and applies to all people and faith sexuality whatever.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10
What brought this about?
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/10/10
I ran into so one that's been playing a game and finally blew his/or her top? Just being straightforward is easy it's alright to disagree. I have greater respect for that then some one playing clock ad dagger games. The sad thing is almost two weeks for this person to blow there top. I said this about people that hold similar views as I do get off my side your not helping. Maybe I am just to old play with the youngsters that is if that person even young. Maybe I am trying to tell people playing cloak and dagger hurts not only them but there cause as well.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10 , edited 9/10/10
'So you like me ;P being I do not like cloak and dagger games. Rather be a sledge hammer coming at you with everything I have.
I am blunt and direct and people don't like me for it, I say OOooh Boo Hoo.. Grow some thicker skin. I am being honest with my self, and my feelings; can you say the same. '

Now only if papagolfwhiskey would stop playing his cloak and dagger games...
Posted 9/10/10
I play my games, but they are of a whole different breed. No matter the faith, we're all the same lusting animals.
Posted 9/10/10
I think it's best to be that way, at least on this website. For people tend to attack you for it. Oh I'm sorry, "debate."
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'So you like me ;P being I do not like cloak and dagger games. Rather be a sledge hammer coming at you with everything I have.
I am blunt and direct and people don't like me for it, I say OOooh Boo Hoo.. Grow some thicker skin. I am being honest with my self, and my feelings; can you say the same. '

Now only if papagolfwhiskey would stop playing his cloak and dagger games...


I have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted 9/10/10
no one ask i don't tell simple as that. as far as I am concerned it's not there business and it's none of my mine.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'So you like me ;P being I do not like cloak and dagger games. Rather be a sledge hammer coming at you with everything I have.
I am blunt and direct and people don't like me for it, I say OOooh Boo Hoo.. Grow some thicker skin. I am being honest with my self, and my feelings; can you say the same. '

Now only if papagolfwhiskey would stop playing his cloak and dagger games...


Seriously dude, what the hell are you talking about? Is this something about our occasional difference of opinion?


18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'So you like me ;P being I do not like cloak and dagger games. Rather be a sledge hammer coming at you with everything I have.
I am blunt and direct and people don't like me for it, I say OOooh Boo Hoo.. Grow some thicker skin. I am being honest with my self, and my feelings; can you say the same. '

Now only if papagolfwhiskey would stop playing his cloak and dagger games...


Seriously dude, what the hell are you talking about? Is this something about our occasional difference of opinion?




Wow that comment got under you skin that much? I was only picking on you because your the first other than me to post on the thread.
If someone else beat you to it I would have said the same thing to them.. Its just a harmless joke with no real meaning.

65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
I just find it funny when somebody comes in and defends a group of people but not stating there part of the same group. At first they play devils advocate then they get beat down on like that dose not happen to people on this site. Then go off the deep end quoting whatever book of religion it is. There a saying for guy's you pulled it out then hit with a hammer, something i picked up working in heavy industry and the army.
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
Why?
So the people I'm making fun of wouldn't know how much of a hypocrite I am.
I do defend a group of people sometimes just to see how the other group reacts, never saying what I truly believe in.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

no one ask i don't tell simple as that. as far as I am concerned it's not there business and it's none of my mine.


This.

Who gives out information just for the sake of it?
If someone is interested, message or ask the individual otherwise mind your own business yer nosey little buggers.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'So you like me ;P being I do not like cloak and dagger games. Rather be a sledge hammer coming at you with everything I have.
I am blunt and direct and people don't like me for it, I say OOooh Boo Hoo.. Grow some thicker skin. I am being honest with my self, and my feelings; can you say the same. '

Now only if papagolfwhiskey would stop playing his cloak and dagger games...


Seriously dude, what the hell are you talking about? Is this something about our occasional difference of opinion?




Wow that comment got under you skin that much? I was only picking on you because your the first other than me to post on the thread.
If someone else beat you to it I would have said the same thing to them.. Its just a harmless joke with no real meaning.



I like to think I'm a straight up kind of person. being thought of as clandestine would bother me. I didn't realize you were joking.


Posted 9/11/10

tarakelly wrote:

I just find it funny when somebody comes in and defends a group of people but not stating there part of the same group. At first they play devils advocate then they get beat down on like that dose not happen to people on this site. Then go off the deep end quoting whatever book of religion it is. There a saying for guy's you pulled it out then hit with a hammer, something i picked up working in heavy industry and the army.
What's so funny for me to defend women's rights when I'm not a woman? What's so funny for me to abolish slavery when I'm not a slave? What's so funny about me defending the freedoms that I enjoy with my expression? When the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.