First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hiding your Religion in the lifestyle form? it will come out so why?
10481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
i dont like somewhat hiding it, ill tell people what i believe in but i wont pray in front of anyone and i dont know theres more things i do too
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
Well now I do not feel so bad you can mangle the English language almost as bad as me. I respect your point what ever it was.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
Well I been busted for my rage against Islam after going through the post and the conversation I have had with Muslim face to face. The word bigotry is an understatement for me. I have even helped them out in the pass and never said thank you so they must have a problem with me as well.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
'My hate is for blatant ignorance. Nothing more..!"


It comes off as me hating on religious people but that is not true, It only seems that way because a lot of religious people do not even seem to have the common sense to understand how gravity works. (GOD DID IT~not even close-!)
Or what Science Theory stands for.. (just a guess -not even close-!)
Or why the sky is blue... (Its god did it because he likes the color blue -not even close-!)
Or how planets and stars are made... ( God made them -not even close-)

this is all common sense things that any 4rth or 5th grader should be able to tell you.



65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/17/10
The last thing are school were set up for was to give the best education possible. There set up to make good little works and to have group mentalities that it. The words Individual, I, and success, have been replace with we the collective try.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10 , edited 9/18/10

tarakelly wrote:

The last thing are school were set up for was to give the best education possible. There set up to make good little works and to have group mentalities that it. The words Individual, I, and success, have been replace with we the collective try.


So your saying the schools are creating Borg.

I agree with that..
Posted 9/18/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

The last thing are school were set up for was to give the best education possible. There set up to make good little works and to have group mentalities that it. The words Individual, I, and success, have been replace with we the collective try.


So your saying the schools are creating Borg.

I agree with that..
But not all of them are the same, and a change is coming.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10 , edited 9/18/10

DomFortress wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

The last thing are school were set up for was to give the best education possible. There set up to make good little works and to have group mentalities that it. The words Individual, I, and success, have been replace with we the collective try.


So your saying the schools are creating Borg.

I agree with that..
But not all of them are the same, and a change is coming.


Nice. Its to bad this will not be the case, other than test, ideals like this never reach the mass public.. Because change in their eyes is BAD!

Well we know that people fallow the saying, if something is not broken don't fix it. What they do not get is are teaching system never really worked from the start. Wen something is broken, but you lived with it that way from the start, they do not realize its broken.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.