First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Talk to me :D
Creator
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
talk to me about anything ;3
if you have a grudge against me...
if you have feelings for me..(WTF?! 0o0)
if you have something to tell me then spit it out dear!
i'd love to hear it
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
I love you :)) XD LOL HAHAHAHA Let's be good friends ^__^
Creator
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

ayagrace wrote:

I love you :)) XD LOL HAHAHAHA Let's be good friends ^__^


LOVE YOU TOO!! lets be awesome friends aya!!
Member
20682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / C A K E
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
Kagu loves cookies, cakes and sweets? Be one of 'em? xD I mean you're BERRY! ♥_♥
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Loli-Berry wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

I love you :)) XD LOL HAHAHAHA Let's be good friends ^__^


LOVE YOU TOO!! lets be awesome friends aya!! :D


SUree! :DDD This should be named as Loli-Berry Lovers XDD
6368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
I LOVE YOU MARRY ME xO!
Creator
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

RisaKunogi wrote:

I LOVE YOU MARRY ME xO!


hahahaha!
LOVE YOU TOO!! LETS GET MARRIED!!
lmaooo hahahaha
Creator
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

ayagrace wrote:


Loli-Berry wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

I love you :)) XD LOL HAHAHAHA Let's be good friends ^__^


LOVE YOU TOO!! lets be awesome friends aya!! :D


SUree! :DDD This should be named as Loli-Berry Lovers XDD


if i named it "Loli-Berry lovers" then i wont join xD
coz i dun luubbb myself lmaoo XDDD
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Loli-Berry wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


Loli-Berry wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

I love you :)) XD LOL HAHAHAHA Let's be good friends ^__^


LOVE YOU TOO!! lets be awesome friends aya!! :D


SUree! :DDD This should be named as Loli-Berry Lovers XDD


if i named it "Loli-Berry lovers" then i wont join xD
coz i dun luubbb myself lmaoo XDDD


Many WILL though XD Lol the LOVER Group but the person they LOVE isn't in it XD EPIC! XD
Member
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On the top of the...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
YOU'RE MY SPONGEBOB AND I'M YOUR PATRICK ^^
6368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10
stupid crunchyroll erroring my posts all the time =.=


SECRET MARRIAGE. Hibari-sama would get really mad xD
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

RisaKunogi wrote:

stupid crunchyroll erroring my posts all the time =.=


SECRET MARRIAGE. Hibari-sama would get really mad xD


Haha you're in trouble :))
6368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

ayagrace wrote:


RisaKunogi wrote:

stupid crunchyroll erroring my posts all the time =.=


SECRET MARRIAGE. Hibari-sama would get really mad xD


Haha you're in trouble :))


rofl! yeah. he would REALLY bite me to death haha XD
Member
24366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
*wears a fan girl visor hat with a number 1 on it and a t-shirt with "LOLI-BERRY'S NUMBER ONE FAN" on it* *holds a tarpaulin saying LOLI ROCKS!!*
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

RisaKunogi wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


RisaKunogi wrote:

stupid crunchyroll erroring my posts all the time =.=


SECRET MARRIAGE. Hibari-sama would get really mad xD


Haha you're in trouble :))


rofl! yeah. he would REALLY bite me to death haha XD


Imagine the look on his face. ................ >///< Mukyaa! Please bite me to death ! LOL XDD HAHAHA
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.