First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character!
人間
2338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/10 , edited 9/30/10
Username:Yuqqq
Name: Sweet Sawako
Nickname(s): none
Age: 14
Gender: F
Relationship: single
Uniform: no
Race: angel
Personality: Loud,cool and polite
Bio: She always wanted to be a singer but can't because she has cancer in her throat, then one day two shinigami apeared in her bedroom that could make her dream come true,but to make that happen she has to turn 16. She auditioned to be a singer that day,she got the talent to be a singer but she can't tell anyone about how she has two shinigami that turned her 16 to be a singer.

Weapon:none
Power: bring people back to life




52355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

yuqqq wrote:

Username:Yuqqq
Name: Sweet Sawako
Nickname(s): none
Age: 14
Gender: F
Relationship: single
Uniform: no
Race: angel
Personality: Loud,cool and polite
Bio: She always wanted to be a singer but can't because she has cancer in her throat, then one day two shinigami apeared in her bedroom that could make her dream come true,but to make that happen she has to turn 16. She auditioned to be a singer that day,she got the talent to be a singer but she can't tell anyone about how she has two shinigami that turned her 16 to be a singer.

Weapon:none
Power: bring people back to life






Approved!:D
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
Username: SensuallyYours
Name: Aradia Wilkes
Nickname(s): Dia, Ari
Age: 17
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): no
Race: Angel
Personality: kind, caring, understanding, friendly, fair, calm
Bio: Aradia loves music and literature. She is very talented and loved by all. She is very graceful and caring. Aradia has no idea of her past and is trying hard to remember it. She helps everyone, be it angel or demon or just plain human, she believes everyone can live together without fighting.
Weapon: a broadsword
Power: healing
Pic: (In Spoiler)


Will you be active?: yep (u talked 2 me about this)
Have you invited somebody? (remember, we at Mao wa tenshi desu ka only want people who will be active): Nah~ most of my buds are inactive at the moment

Username: SensuallyYours
Name: Dino Callavorne
Nickname(s): Dino, D
Age: 18
Gender(M or F): M
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): no
Race: Demon
Personality: kind, caring, understanding, friendly, funny, brotherly
Bio: Dino is a demon that resides inside the village. Because of his personality, others don't know he is a demon. The only person that does know he is a demon is Aradia. Dino has fallen in love with Aradia but he knows that a demon and angel can never be, so he keeps it a secret. He doesn't talk much of his personal life.
Weapon: whip
Power: control shadows
Pic: (In Spoiler)


Will you be active?: yea
Have you invited somebody? (remember, we at Mao wa tenshi desu ka only want people who will be active): look above at my prev. chara

(Pffft~ you can totally tell who's who)
125395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/6/10
Username: the_black_butler
Name: Natsumi
Nickname(s):
Age: 17
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): nope
Race: demon/angel
Personality: kind, sexy, caring and dependable
Bio: to be revealed
Weapon: sword
Power: she knows a lot
Pic: (In Spoiler)

Will you be active? yes
Have you invited somebody? yes
125395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Username: SensuallyYours
Name: Aradia Wilkes
Nickname(s): Dia, Ari
Age: 17
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): no
Race: Angel
Personality: kind, caring, understanding, friendly, fair, calm
Bio: Aradia loves music and literature. She is very talented and loved by all. She is very graceful and caring. Aradia has no idea of her past and is trying hard to remember it. She helps everyone, be it angel or demon or just plain human, she believes everyone can live together without fighting.
Weapon: a broadsword
Power: healing
Pic: (In Spoiler)


Will you be active?: yep (u talked 2 me about this)
Have you invited somebody? (remember, we at Mao wa tenshi desu ka only want people who will be active): Nah~ most of my buds are inactive at the moment

Username: SensuallyYours
Name: Dino Callavorne
Nickname(s): Dino, D
Age: 18
Gender(M or F): M
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): no
Race: Demon
Personality: kind, caring, understanding, friendly, funny, brotherly
Bio: Dino is a demon that resides inside the village. Because of his personality, others don't know he is a demon. The only person that does know he is a demon is Aradia. Dino has fallen in love with Aradia but he knows that a demon and angel can never be, so he keeps it a secret. He doesn't talk much of his personal life.
Weapon: whip
Power: control shadows
Pic: (In Spoiler)


Will you be active?: yea
Have you invited somebody? (remember, we at Mao wa tenshi desu ka only want people who will be active): look above at my prev. chara

(Pffft~ you can totally tell who's who)


aprroved
52355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

the_black_butler wrote:

Username: the_black_butler
Name: Natsumi
Nickname(s):
Age: 17
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): nope
Race: demon/angel
Personality: kind, sexy, caring and dependable
Bio: to be revealed
Weapon: sword
Power: she knows a lot
Pic: (In Spoiler)

Will you be active? yes
Have you invited somebody? yes


rofl approved XDD
人間
3886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
Username: -ScreamMyName
Name: Shana Momoji
Nickname(s): Hana, Kitten
Age: 18
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): Single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): No
Race: Human
Personality: Gentle, funny, and a little on the clumsy side, Shana is quite the innocent little girl for her age, but like any her age, she does, at times, let her temper get the best of her permiscuious side comes out to play. She likes to enjoy the little things of life; Card Games, Friendship etc.
Bio: Shana is an average girl with not much to brag about. She comes from a family of 5, having a single father tend to her and her siblings (None of which need to hog the spotlight). She's gone to school only to receive average to below average marks (Oh, how surprising). Shana considers her life boring and dull, yet lives it to its fullest enjoying each and every second of it.
Weapon: Knives
Power: Nocturne of Shadow - An ability rendered useless by those with a pure heart. In order for Shana to activate her power(s) she must be in an unstable set of mind. When her power is activated, the darkness is under her command.
Pic:


Will you be active? Yes
Have you invited somebody? Yes, The_Dark_Princess and Halcyon_kun
52355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

-ScreamMyName wrote:

Username: -ScreamMyName
Name: Shana Momoji
Nickname(s): Hana, Kitten
Age: 18
Gender(M or F): F
Relationship(single or taken): Single
Uniform(Yes or No, M or F Uniform): No
Race: Human
Personality: Gentle, funny, and a little on the clumsy side, Shana is quite the innocent little girl for her age, but like any her age, she does, at times, let her temper get the best of her permiscuious side comes out to play. She likes to enjoy the little things of life; Card Games, Friendship etc.
Bio: Shana is an average girl with not much to brag about. She comes from a family of 5, having a single father tend to her and her siblings (None of which need to hog the spotlight). She's gone to school only to receive average to below average marks (Oh, how surprising). Shana considers her life boring and dull, yet lives it to its fullest enjoying each and every second of it.
Weapon: Knives
Power: Nocturne of Shadow - An ability rendered useless by those with a pure heart. In order for Shana to activate her power(s) she must be in an unstable set of mind. When her power is activated, the darkness is under her command.
Pic:


Will you be active? Yes
Have you invited somebody? Yes, The_Dark_Princess and Halcyon_kun


approved...
52355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
Nyaaaaaaaa.....No new chara's huh...?
99949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
yah the group was kinda dead for a month *hugs* we will bring it back
52355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
Gabatte Gabatte! >D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.