First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Guys or Girls would you let your man or woman sleep with same sex if it was their fantasy
20148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
That's a negative.

Sounds arousing, but i think i'd be dissatisfied in the long run.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

_-_-Dandelion-_-_ wrote:


Narcissistic wrote:

Sex /= love.

Wouldn't care if it was a one off and I knew.


You know, you can make a statement like that and mean it - about the sex /= love thing. But I hope you realize that other people can be just as serious about their opinion on it for reasons you just may not agree with. Doesn't make what you say right or wrong.



Lady I have no idea what you are talking about to make you go off into a rant that has nothing to do with my post.

Did I tell anyone that they are wrong? That would be a No.
Did I say that my statement is the only one? That would once again be negative.

So in the interest of preventing the block of my notifications with waste, how about this radical idea. Read my post before jumping to conclusions and attempt to put words into my mouth which has then caused me to waste 50 seconds of my life to type this reply. Time better spent elsewhere.
Posted 9/11/10

Narcissistic wrote:


_-_-Dandelion-_-_ wrote:


Narcissistic wrote:

Sex /= love.

Wouldn't care if it was a one off and I knew.


You know, you can make a statement like that and mean it - about the sex /= love thing. But I hope you realize that other people can be just as serious about their opinion on it for reasons you just may not agree with. Doesn't make what you say right or wrong.



Lady I have no idea what you are talking about to make you go off into a rant that has nothing to do with my post.

Did I tell anyone that they are wrong? That would be a No.
Did I say that my statement is the only one? That would once again be negative.

So in the interest of preventing the block of my notifications with waste, how about this radical idea. Read my post before jumping to conclusions and attempt to put words into my mouth which has then caused me to waste 50 seconds of my life to type this reply. Time better spent elsewhere.


Was I ranting? =\ I didn't mean to. I think you're the one ranting. And what's with your attitude, anyway? All I did was quote your post. Seems like you spent more time telling me off than anything.

I disagreed with what you said, so I said something back. I'm allowed to debate, you know. And I never said you were telling people they were wrong. I felt that your statement implied that you were right and that was that. Not everything is black and white and that was all I was trying to point out to you.
Posted 9/11/10
I would be ok with it but at some point, to have a serious relationship, you have to decide if that person is enough for you. If not move on and find someone who is.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

_-_-Dandelion-_-_

Was I ranting? =\ I didn't mean to.


Yes you were.

Not to mention making assumptions and putting words in my mouth
" Doesn't make what you say right or wrong"
" hope you realize that other people can be just as serious about their opinion"

Damn. Maybe I need to re read my 2 lined post for when I said any of that.

Next time. Do us both a favour and don't imply ...

Btw. This is me nice.
Posted 9/11/10

Narcissistic wrote:


_-_-Dandelion-_-_

Was I ranting? =\ I didn't mean to.


Yes you were.

Not to mention making assumptions and putting words in my mouth
" Doesn't make what you say right or wrong"
" hope you realize that other people can be just as serious about their opinion"

Damn. Maybe I need to re read my 2 lined post for when I said any of that.

Next time. Do us both a favour and don't imply ...

Btw. This is me nice.


And, again, I wasn't saying that you said any of those things. I was telling you because your statement was so black and white.

Next time, YOU do us both a favor and stop speaking in a way that makes it sound like you think you know everything.

Btw, if it is, I feel sorry for you.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/10

_-_-Dandelion-_-_
Btw, if it is, I feel sorry for you.


Ahh, I feel special now.
I am being given pity by an individual incapable of reading posts accurately.

Thanks
Posted 9/12/10

Narcissistic wrote:


_-_-Dandelion-_-_
Btw, if it is, I feel sorry for you.


Ahh, I feel special now.
I am being given pity by an individual incapable of reading posts accurately.

Thanks

LMAO

Okay. XD Good luck.

Bye, love.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
Haha this is so stupid,obviously when her fantasy was to have sex with another woman then it is goddamn clear that she is gay! I have no reason to be in a relationship with a lesbian,fo realz.Seriously,didn't you think it through?
Gakre 
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In some galaxy so...
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
I guess two things would strike my head:
1. If she would be fantasising about women over men, how would she end up with me in the first place. (Considering a potential bad-case scenario)
2. Would there be any room for me in this fantasy of hers?

Perhaps I'm just being a pervert about the second part.
59309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Billings,Montana
Offline
Posted 9/12/10

TheFerryman wrote:

Haha this is so stupid,obviously when her fantasy was to have sex with another woman then it is goddamn clear that she is gay! I have no reason to be in a relationship with a lesbian,fo realz.Seriously,didn't you think it through?


Well actually I have heard from a women that I use to know which was straight. She said that most women have fantasies about the same sex but few really thrive on it.
48255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dawsonville GA,
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
sorry couldn't let a girl i was with do that i would actually have second thoughts on the relationship at that point (also feel very insecure about my man hood if i have to compete with a girl for a girl) so yeah wouldn't work for me and also the fact that i don't support gays because its just not wright and never meant to be... now i need to watch a good helping of anime to cleanse the mind that you have fouled.
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
no
i like to be serious about my relationship. if you're serious you can't think of someone else as your fantasy same rule is implied to my partner.
these things only happen when you're not looking for a serious relationship and in that case its fine as long as you don't care and feel satisfied
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / spirit world
Offline
Posted 9/12/10

Anded991 wrote:

sorry couldn't let a girl i was with do that i would actually have second thoughts on the relationship at that point (also feel very insecure about my man hood if i have to compete with a girl for a girl) so yeah wouldn't work for me and also the fact that i don't support gays because its just not wright and never meant to be... now i need to watch a good helping of anime to cleanse the mind that you have fouled.


lol there are alot of anime with gays in it out there so just becareful or your mind won't get clenced lol
48255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dawsonville GA,
Offline
Posted 9/12/10

Jasperlover92 wrote:


Anded991 wrote:

sorry couldn't let a girl i was with do that i would actually have second thoughts on the relationship at that point (also feel very insecure about my man hood if i have to compete with a girl for a girl) so yeah wouldn't work for me and also the fact that i don't support gays because its just not wright and never meant to be... now i need to watch a good helping of anime to cleanse the mind that you have fouled.


lol there are alot of anime with gays in it out there so just becareful or your mind won't get clenced lol



i know right i had a run in with a few of those it ended with me quickly switching to a already seen series and saying just forget it exists just forget! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.