First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply magischer Zustand
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
yumi senced someone else. "Whos there?!?"She demanded.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10 , edited 9/20/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

yumi senced someone else. "Whos there?!?"She demanded.


He stood directly above her, staring at the top of her head "Hello."
1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Cloudy winter d...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10


???: "and here I thought I would go awhile without being noticed" without looking up I jump off from my prech gliding along the other buildings.

1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Cloudy winter d...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10


I finish my trip down to land next you, ???: You know there is no reason to shout, most people find it to be very rude."

Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
YUmi ooked at both. "I do not like people sneaking up on me."SHe siad.

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

YUmi ooked at both. "I do not like people sneaking up on me."SHe siad.



"Oh, I'm sorry" He stepped onto the ground "I just wanted to know what you were? I dont know this girl."
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
"hm well Im half vampire and witch."She siad smilling.

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"hm well Im half vampire and witch."She siad smilling.



"Hmm, very interesting" He started to walk around her, green lights ran across his eye's "It's been awhile since I saw a mixed breed."
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"hm well Im half vampire and witch."She siad smilling.



"Hmm, very interesting" He started to walk around her, green lights ran across his eye's "It's been awhile since I saw a mixed breed."


"hm well, Its rare now a days very rare."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"hm well Im half vampire and witch."She siad smilling.



"Hmm, very interesting" He started to walk around her, green lights ran across his eye's "It's been awhile since I saw a mixed breed."


"hm well, Its rare now a days very rare."


"Yes it is, well now at least" he stopped in front of her "You must have had parents who lived before I set down my laws."
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"hm well Im half vampire and witch."She siad smilling.



"Hmm, very interesting" He started to walk around her, green lights ran across his eye's "It's been awhile since I saw a mixed breed."


"hm well, Its rare now a days very rare."


"Yes it is, well now at least" he stopped in front of her "You must have had parents who lived before I set down my laws."


"Yes A witch and vampire...............They were sealed in an alchemy rituial with their 3 year old till a few years ago......No consciousness memory or anything........They died shortly after they became free."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10


"Yes A witch and vampire...............They were sealed in an alchemy rituial with their 3 year old till a few years ago......No consciousness memory or anything........They died shortly after they became free."


"And...do you know who did that, my dear....I didn't catch your name."
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

hakumen- wrote:



"Yes A witch and vampire...............They were sealed in an alchemy rituial with their 3 year old till a few years ago......No consciousness memory or anything........They died shortly after they became free."


"And...do you know who did that, my dear....I didn't catch your name."


Higochi Yumi."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



"Yes A witch and vampire...............They were sealed in an alchemy rituial with their 3 year old till a few years ago......No consciousness memory or anything........They died shortly after they became free."


"And...do you know who did that, my dear....I didn't catch your name."


Higochi Yumi."


"Do you mind if I call you Yumi-chan, my name is Arzt....or Reaper Arzt as I heard these days."
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



"Yes A witch and vampire...............They were sealed in an alchemy rituial with their 3 year old till a few years ago......No consciousness memory or anything........They died shortly after they became free."


"And...do you know who did that, my dear....I didn't catch your name."


Higochi Yumi."


"Do you mind if I call you Yumi-chan, my name is Arzt....or Reaper Arzt as I heard these days."


"Hm no YUmi-chans alright and Hello Arzt-kun." Yumi said. "So you controll this place hm? Im the soe head and heiress of the higochi clan."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.