First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Highlands
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
*goes through her bag*
"Here... some medicine.. it will help with the pain"
Moderator
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SECRET :D
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
I accepted it , and thanked Yasori again .
I popped a few pills inside my mouth ,
and swallowed it with a little difficulty .
Then I smiled .
" I feel alot better already , "
There was still a little freezy feeling ,
but no sweat !
" Thanks again , you 're awesome , "

8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
"It was no problem at all. I'll be going now."
*jumps onto the next tree and waves goodbye to you*
Moderator
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SECRET :D
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Waving back ,
I got ready to head elsewhere myself .
Beautiful this place may be ,
I 'm starting to get tired of it .
I spread my wings ,
and took off .
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/25/11
A-ya is stood up on a cliff looking at what's down below. "I really need to figure this out..." She sighed as she sat down.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/26/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

A-ya is stood up on a cliff looking at what's down below. "I really need to figure this out..." She sighed as she sat down.


Zariya stood next to her looking down the cliff "Yea, what if you fell."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/27/11


A-ya smiled. " If I did fall, I would just get back up again"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:



A-ya smiled. " If I did fall, I would just get back up again"


"Oh, a talented lass are you" he jumped on a branch that was hanging off the cliff
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/27/11
A-ya laughed lightly. " wouldn't you fall from there?"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

A-ya laughed lightly. " wouldn't you fall from there?"


He jumped off the branch back to land "Yea, but I'm not worried."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

" Then thats makes too of us" A-ya smiled
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" Then thats makes too of us" A-ya smiled


"Wouldnt be fun any other way" Zariya did a hand stand on the cliff.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

hakumen- wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" Then thats makes too of us" A-ya smiled


"Wouldnt be fun any other way" Zariya did a hand stand on the cliff.


" i agree" A-ya walked to the end of the ledge looking down
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" Then thats makes too of us" A-ya smiled


"Wouldnt be fun any other way" Zariya did a hand stand on the cliff.


" i agree" A-ya walked to the end of the ledge looking down


Zariya fell to the ground and layed there "This is a peaceful place."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

hakumen- wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" Then thats makes too of us" A-ya smiled


"Wouldnt be fun any other way" Zariya did a hand stand on the cliff.


" i agree" A-ya walked to the end of the ledge looking down


Zariya fell to the ground and layed there "This is a peaceful place."


A-ya steps back from the legde and sits down on the grass. " yeahh, such a great view too"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.