First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Flora capital
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

hakumen- wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


redwings10 wrote:

Oh so your the one everyone keeps talking about! They say if someone find you the can become immune to your robots Bloodspill jumps and lands neatly on top of the window leage


"True, but did you really try to find me or did I find you?" He looks at her his eyes turning red to blue then to green.


She looks up scratching her cheek i think you found me because after i heard your cain stop tapping there was this strange smell of blood, rotting flesh, and sake or was it something else. anyway i just heard them talk about you i never really find anyone unelse i have to Looks at him as her eyes flashes a tinge of metallic blue


He looks at her eyes and then shrugs "I guess I can give you imunnity for 2 weeks, my robots will not attack you no matter what you do" Arzt held up his cain pointing at her "But you can not try and play god."


Blinks and rubs her eyes You have my word. I won't try to play god Eyes the cain
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10


"Oh and one more thing, I have some people looking for me for certain reasons, if you meet them tell them everything, I want to give them an advantage."
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10


Bloodspill looks him in his eyes as her eyes went to a metallic blue then back to her normal color Ok i will , but what are the reasons?
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

redwings10 wrote:



Bloodspill looks him in his eyes as her eyes went to a metallic blue then back to her normal color Ok i will , but what are the reasons?


"Just for fun, its been years since someone actually tried to kill me and these two have a reason" he started to walk back down.
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

hakumen- wrote:


redwings10 wrote:



Bloodspill looks him in his eyes as her eyes went to a metallic blue then back to her normal color Ok i will , but what are the reasons?


"Just for fun, its been years since someone actually tried to kill me and these two have a reason" he started to walk back down.


Jumps and lands on the ground neatly on her feet Ok, should i tell them about meeting you?
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

redwings10 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


redwings10 wrote:



Bloodspill looks him in his eyes as her eyes went to a metallic blue then back to her normal color Ok i will , but what are the reasons?


"Just for fun, its been years since someone actually tried to kill me and these two have a reason" he started to walk back down.


Jumps and lands on the ground neatly on her feet Ok, should i tell them about meeting you?


"No, I will meet them soon enough"
he taps the ground with his cane and it opend up like a door "I will see you later my dear" he walks into the door and the door shuts and dissappears.
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
Kate looks around wondering where exactly she should go to. She stood where she was and didn't move an inch other than looking around to where she should walk.
Moderator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 9/11/10


Watchs as the door disappears and turns walking away. I have to meet two people that will try to kill him and i have imunnity for two weeks. What was that strange smell earlier? Takes out the book on "Machines" and begins to read.
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
Blue text when Mayumi speaks
Purple text when Aimi speaks
Green text when Hikari speaks

Mayumi and Aimi walk into the city. You think we have a chance of finding her here? Aimi asks Mayumi in a confused voice. "We can atleast try" Mayumi replies. "Oh great, I thought you said you were SURE that she was here" "I felt a presence alright! And if you don't wanna look for her your free to go back" Aimi looked at the path behind her and then infront of her. "I've never even seen this Hikari person, why am i doing so much for her?" Aimi mumbles to herself. Mayumi starts walking forward, and into the city. "Urgh" Aimi shakes her head, slaps her cheeks, and then follows her sister Mayumi into the city...
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


A man wearing a hood and holding a can was sitting at a boat stop, he had his legs crossed and he was looking at the water, it was the main tansportation in Flora capital, the rivers and waterways helped the plants grow and further into the city it is hard to traverse by foot since people can get lost.
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

hakumen- wrote:



A man wearing a hood and holding a can was sitting at a boat stop, he had his legs crossed and he was looking at the water, it was the main tansportation in Flora capital, the rivers and waterways helped the plants grow and further into the city it is hard to traverse by foot since people can get lost.


"uh, umm, excuse me would you know about any Hikari girl living in this city?" Mayumi questioned the man. "Why are we asking him? He doesn't look like any help!" Mayumi ignored Aimi, and looked at the man anxiously...
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


The man stood up, his face could not be seen under the hood "Might I ask for your names first, it will be rude but thats all I ask before I answer your question" The man was taller than them, he was wearing all black, black gloves, black shoes, even his cane was black "I do know who you are looking for but I always ask for proper introductions as payment for information."
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Mayumi looked at the man with a fishy look.... Mayumi, age 19, Hikari's second oldest sister. We're here to look for Hikari. "I'm... I'm Aimi. Age 13. Hikari's yougest sister. "Now, tell us where she is"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11


"Now, now my dear, let me introduce myself" The hooded man looked up as dark clouds rolled in "My name is Arzt" as he said his name lightning struck the water near them it shined in his completely green eyes "We might want to go inside before it rains, you wont make it to Hikari's when its raining, the boat doesnt come till it stops" He pointed to a small building near them.
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

hakumen- wrote:





Aimi shivered as she looked at the lightning and then at the man. "Uhh, man whats up with this guy?" Mayumi whispered to Aimi. Aimi looked back at Mayumi. "Should we follow him, it could be a trap" "As long as i'm close to air and water there's nothing that'll scare me" "Ok, lets go" Mayumi held Aimis hand tightly and looked at the man.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.