First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Arzt Lair
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

hakumen- wrote:

"I live here as a gatekeeper....are you not disturbed by the ground shaking, can you not feel it"
Sal almost fell over but cuaght herself.


Yusori
Yusori looked down at her feet now noticing the ground shaking.
"Oh. So it is shaking.. I didn't even notice it."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/5/11


"He's at it again, that man doesn't know when to stop building, that building is a whole lot bigger on the inside ever since he made it into a dimensional maze" Sal turns and looks at the building "You would think that adding an extra thousand miles of space would make more roomy but he has filled it up completely in a month."
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

hakumen- wrote:

"He's at it again, that man doesn't know when to stop building, that building is a whole lot bigger on the inside ever since he made it into a dimensional maze" Sal turns and looks at the building "You would think that adding an extra thousand miles of space would make more roomy but he has filled it up completely in a month."


Yusori
"Is that so."
Yusori said not looking impressed.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11


A door opened and a robot started to limp out "I hate this part" sal looked away when on a tree near the robot a huge red eye appeared, then a huge mouth opened up grabbed the robot, ate it and dissappeared. "Is it over?"
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:

A door opened and a robot started to limp out "I hate this part" sal looked away when on a tree near the robot a huge red eye appeared, then a huge mouth opened up grabbed the robot, ate it and dissappeared. "Is it over?"


Yusori
"I think? What was that?"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11


"That was Arzt's security system when his robots make it out, helps keep his work secret." Sal sat down "Come to think of it I havent seen the guards anywhere since youve been here."
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:

"That was Arzt's security system when his robots make it out, helps keep his work secret." Sal sat down "Come to think of it I havent seen the guards anywhere since youve been here."


Yusori
"Well, I noticed the eyes earlier so I put on my soul lock."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11


"Is that a magic spell?" She placed her keyy down next to her.
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:

"Is that a magic spell?" She placed her keyy down next to her.


Yusori
"Something like that. It keeps others from noticing you presence. Thats pretty much it."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

SmileyYuni wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"Is that a magic spell?" She placed her keyy down next to her.


Yusori
"Something like that. It keeps others from noticing you presence. Thats pretty much it."


A voice could be heard from somewhere "Your an idiot sal, you shouldve known that" Sal hits her huge key "Shut up Henzo, I just forgot."
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:

A voice could be heard from somewhere "Your an idiot sal, you shouldve known that" Sal hits her huge key "Shut up Henzo, I just forgot."


Yusori
Yusori looked from behind Sal.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

SmileyYuni wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

A voice could be heard from somewhere "Your an idiot sal, you shouldve known that" Sal hits her huge key "Shut up Henzo, I just forgot."


Yusori
Yusori looked from behind Sal.


"She's an idiot too, can't tell that I'm right next to you" Sal threw the key only a few inches away from her "Your rude Henzo."
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:

"She's an idiot too, can't tell that I'm right next to you" Sal threw the key only a few inches away from her "Your rude Henzo."


Yusori
Yusori rolled her eyes.
"I could care less."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

SmileyYuni wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"She's an idiot too, can't tell that I'm right next to you" Sal threw the key only a few inches away from her "Your rude Henzo."


[style size="11px']Yusori
Yusori rolled her eyes.
"I could care less."


"I like her now Arzt should see her" Sal looked away "I dont know if she would want to."
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

hakumen- wrote:]

"I like her now Arzt should see her" Sal looked away "I dont know if she would want to."


Yusori
"Hmm.. Arzt."
Yusori smirked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.