First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Office of the 10th Division
Captain
12290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In fields searchi...
Offline
Posted 9/13/10
I started to a lil cough

Gin... i hope your know im the youngest of the other taichous? Like im saying is >.> im to young.
48724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/10
Waka' jogs in with a huge pack overflowing with stuff.
Exercise and moving at the same time! TO THE LIMIT!!!

OHAIOOO, TOSHIRO-SAN AND ICHI-TAICHOU!! 3rd Seat Wakahisa Kenshin of the 10th Division has arrived and is ready for duty!!

Notices all the food.
Oooh! "Welcome-to-the-neighborhood" gifts! By the way taichou, this place looks awesome!

Newayz, I gotta go unpack! This place is gonna be TO THE LIMIT now with me here!
48724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/10

UnknownPerson00 wrote:

I started to a lil cough

Gin... i hope your know im the youngest of the other taichous? Like im saying is >.> im to young.

Hahaha!! It's okay for me since I'm legal!

Hmmm...taichou, how old are you? Does TNG 13 even have a law about the minimum age to drink?

Captain
12290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In fields searchi...
Offline
Posted 9/13/10


*notices Waka walk in* Oh yes welcome and Im just turned 18 few months back >_>.
Posted 9/13/10

swpa wrote:

*enters after taichou*
Yoo peeps... nice place yu got here
nice to meet you serge.. haha same position as me huh *spuds* ^^
*takes ichi to the corner and secretly hands him the bottles of sake*
dnt tell taichou
*nudge nudge* ^,~


-laughs- yes we do have the same position nice to meet u to
Posted 9/13/10

toshiro777 wrote:

Waka' jogs in with a huge pack overflowing with stuff.
Exercise and moving at the same time! TO THE LIMIT!!!

OHAIOOO, TOSHIRO-SAN AND ICHI-TAICHOU!! 3rd Seat Wakahisa Kenshin of the 10th Division has arrived and is ready for duty!!

Notices all the food.
Oooh! "Welcome-to-the-neighborhood" gifts! By the way taichou, this place looks awesome!

Newayz, I gotta go unpack! This place is gonna be TO THE LIMIT now with me here!


waka-san -pats ur back - nice to see u again lol we were in the academy togethr
48724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
Yeah, Serge-san! Belated congrats on VC!
48724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/10 , edited 9/14/10
Finally finished decorating my room!! Take a peek!

Posted 9/14/10

toshiro777 wrote:

Finally finished decorating my room!! Take a peek!



o wow waka-san that is such a nice room
Captain
12290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In fields searchi...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
Ichi sat on the the chair and get settle to announced the first mission. He got some water and take a deep breath. Alright then guys. Our first Mission is to get everyone to sign up for the Tng13. Even so, if they dont like comming to group then leave them be. The number of people who sign up for TNG13 get the prize. Ichi sat on the floor and beginning to meditated while they return.
53339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riva
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
*knock knock*

HEEEEEELLO Ichi *hugglomps*


I end up making lots of this so enjoy it you and your division members.



Posted 9/14/10

UnknownPerson00 wrote:

Ichi sat on the the chair and get settle to announced the first mission. He got some water and take a deep breath. Alright then guys. Our first Mission is to get everyone to sign up for the Tng13. Even so, if they dont like comming to group then leave them be. The number of people who sign up for TNG13 get the prize. Ichi sat on the floor and beginning to meditated while they return.


hai taichou-toshiro shinpous out -
Posted 9/14/10

Ivona wrote:

*knock knock*

HEEEEEELLO Ichi *hugglomps*


I end up making lots of this so enjoy it you and your division members.





Toshiro takes a slice of the cake mmmm thanks we have been getting lots of sweets lol better make sure i don't get fat
Academy Student
51164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10 , edited 9/14/10
hi people!!! here have some more snacks >w<




OOC: i dislike seeing myself as a vice captain D;
53339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riva
Offline
Posted 9/14/10


LoL don't worry about that xD



OOC: che Mai then who would replace Ichi -_- someone that I don't know and don't trust? O:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.