First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
вlood-ѕυcĸιng gιмp arтιѕтѕ
Student
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/10


He loli..everytime i try to save something like this

it turns out like this

what do i use to save it.. gif? png? jpg?
Student
18812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / only a true stalk...
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
am i allowed 2 join o__o

card:


my graphics

Student
19377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
Student
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



He loli..everytime i try to save something like this

it turns out like this

what do i use to save it.. gif? png? jpg?


save it as .png
you saved it in .gif format am i correct? xD
Student
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

-andrea_xD wrote:

am i allowed 2 join o__o

card:


my graphics






lovesickcrckhead wrote:



@lovesickcrckhead: accepted..please show me your graphics xD
@drea: of course you can xD

as for your edits:
1. love the color effects they work out almost perfectly xD
2. the size of the banner is 450X350 but you can use any size you want i guess i'm just letting you know.
3. Text effects...they bring down the appeal of the whole design Dx
4. Use fonts that match with the design...eg: if the design is gothic-use gothic fonts...something like that xD
Student
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

ButterflyKisses- wrote:

lol i might reseve this spot here for my id.... sweetkawaiii_princess hasnt made mine yet [i already requested} xD


hey id cards are available now...try getting yours...and i've signed you up in my class anyways xD
Student
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

gatorgirl19999 wrote:

advice on this? :/ please?



so sorry gator Dx
i forgot to respond on your question.
well...

since the girls look "christmassy" try making the design a little brighter and it would be nice if the theme color is red xD
it VERY important to match the design with the picture xD
53453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Kk. thanks!
Student
19377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/25/10 , edited 9/26/10
ohhh! my examples
Posted 9/25/10 , edited 9/25/10
Loli-sensei! Can you critique this avi?

And I'm not really sure how to install that color thingy (Reminisce Colour Effects Pack)...
Also, how do you do dashed borders??
Student
18812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / only a true stalk...
Offline
Posted 9/25/10


thanks for the advice and yeah ik my texts sucks -.- im trying 2 work on D:< btw can i have ur opinion on this avii its my 2nd real person avii xD//sorry if it burns ur eyes D:
Posted 9/25/10

Loli-Berry wrote:


ButterflyKisses- wrote:

lol i might reseve this spot here for my id.... sweetkawaiii_princess hasnt made mine yet [i already requested} xD


hey id cards are available now...try getting yours...and i've signed you up in my class anyways xD


heres my id then xD

Student
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Loli-Berry wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



He loli..everytime i try to save something like this

it turns out like this

what do i use to save it.. gif? png? jpg?


save it as .png
you saved it in .gif format am i correct? xD


yes o.o
Posted 9/25/10 , edited 9/26/10
Critique, Si'l vous plait?


Oh, and can you do this in gimp?



Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10
Loli-sensei, I'm not sure how to use the effects pack thingy you told me to download...
Can you critique this avi?

Can you tell me your fav fonts?
And how do you do a dashed border?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.