First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is Europe turning against the Islam?
Posted 9/14/10

Allhailodin wrote:


quintus_fontane wrote:



Welcome to Human Nature 101.
You mean the one which you failed, like twice for the same reason?
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10

DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


quintus_fontane wrote:



Welcome to Human Nature 101.


You mean the one which you failed, like twice for the same reason?


Your the one who has failed human nature 101, you live in some magical fantasy land where its human nature to care about each other and where every one gets alone and helps each other out regardless of anything.

That may be in your own little world. But in reality where I live, human nature consists of the following

War, Hate, Greed, Discrimination, Exploitation, Intolerance. ect.

Its human nature to pick on and beat up and exploit the weak. You see it every day at school, bullies.
Its human nature to fight over things.

All of those are fundamental human nature.
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10

Allhailodin wrote:



Your the one who has failed human nature 101, you live in some magical fantasy land where its human nature to care about each other and where every one gets alone and helps each other out regardless of anything.

That may be in your own little world. But in reality where I live, human nature consists of the following

War, Hate, Greed, Discrimination, Exploitation, Intolerance. ect.

Its human nature to pick on and beat up and exploit the weak. You see it every day at school, bullies.
Its human nature to fight over things.

All of those are fundamental human nature.


It's also human nature to resist all those things, Love altruism, self sacrifice , tolerance and acceptance etc. are ALSO human nature.


67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/14/10 , edited 9/14/10

DomFortress wrote:


Northboundsnow wrote:

Wow, although the CR forum generally have the same old people, sometimes someone new comes in and blows everyone away. Thumbs up to your post for your heartfelt response.

Regarding this war in Afghanistan, its regretful but either action, whether leaving or staying will be uneventful. There are worries about Pakistan as well.
PS: What do you mean when you type in Chinese whispers?

The Chinese Whisper Phenomenon

The phenomenon known as chinese whispers stems from the game of the same name (see below). When passing information from one party to another (usually verbally) the facts and theme often become distorted. A common example of this is seen in rumors and neighbourhood gossip. Likewise, information passed by email is often altered, as is information that is overheard by people. Safety warnings can turn into scares, jokes into facts and dramas into crisis'.



Ah when I was a kid we used to call that game 'Telephone'


55063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/14/10
You know burn cars in France tends to upset grown up, maybe one day Islam will grow up. This is how old I am a party line telephone 5 family on one line.
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 9/14/10 , edited 9/15/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:




Ah when I was a kid we used to call that game 'Telephone'




Yeah I was just asking an American mate of mine about that, he said it was often called the 'Telephone game' over there. Over here where I'm from it's always been called Chinese whispers. I just assumed it would be known as the same thing.

Sorry for the confusion folks, I should have double checked that first
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

quintus_fontane wrote:


Yeah I was just asking an American mate of mine about that, he said it was often called the 'Telephone game' over there. Over here where I'm from it's always been called Chinese whispers. I just assumed it would be known as the same thing.

Sorry for the confusion folks, I should have double checked that first


No problem I congratulate you on an eloquent and well said argument for peace and tolerance. I didn't agree 100% with every particular but your language and logic were impeccable and your sentiment admirable.


Posted 9/15/10 , edited 9/15/10

Allhailodin wrote:


Your the one who has failed human nature 101, you live in some magical fantasy land where its human nature to care about each other and where every one gets alone and helps each other out regardless of anything.

That may be in your own little world. But in reality where I live, human nature consists of the following

War, Hate, Greed, Discrimination, Exploitation, Intolerance. ect.

Its human nature to pick on and beat up and exploit the weak. You see it every day at school, bullies.
Its human nature to fight over things.


All of those are fundamental human nature.
So do onto other what you wanted to be done to yourself, aka the morality of tit-for-tat in natural science, due to the discovery of the mirror neurons in human cognitive science. When it's only those who are weak and powerless would wage war, hate, discriminate, and exploit those who are equally greedy and intolerable. While they're lusting and claiming about an unrealistic sense of power, entitlement, and superiority, that none of them will ever achieve. Because they never had the power to stop themselves in the first place. QED.

Besides, how could you manage to give up whatever that you never had? Whereas I OTOH am willing to demonstrate that I have the power in the first place, by myself empowering others with whatever that I already have.

Logic trumps illogic, while compassion trumps all logics. That's the real power of an enlighten and altruistic mindset.

So you tell me, just between the two of us, who has the real power over the human society as a whole? Your viewpoint that doesn't consist of mine, or mine that encompasses yours.
55063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/15/10
Well then my logic is base on history and why and how wars start. I may be tactless but once they barred there teeth and attack use all all the debate and all the diplomacy has gone. I again say total war against Islam until Islam back is broken. Europe did not turn it is back Islam always had it back turn toward Europe. All the pretty word and false intention is showing. Europe need to pull there head heads out of the butts and do something. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Being an American why do we have save europe butt again, with all the crap we had to endure being stationed there. during the cold war.europeans. allot of them did not understand when Regain became president the cold war for American troop really heat up. Those that guarded the missile and those who had to wind them up. Drill were one thing but going thru a live fire wind up meant lunch and die. We knew are base was one off the first nuke strike area. The soviets picked up there game of bomber mission play around in soviet air space.
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

tarakelly wrote:

Well then my logic is base on history and why and how wars start. I may be tactless but once they barred there teeth and attack use all all the debate and all the diplomacy has gone. I again say total war against Islam until Islam back is broken. Europe did not turn it is back Islam always had it back turn toward Europe. All the pretty word and false intention is showing. Europe need to pull there head heads out of the butts and do something. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Being an American why do we have save europe butt again, with all the crap we had to endure being stationed there. during the cold war.europeans. allot of them did not understand when Regain became president the cold war for American troop really heat up. Those that guarded the missile and those who had to wind them up. Drill were one thing but going thru a live fire wind up meant lunch and die. We knew are base was one off the first nuke strike area. The soviets picked up there game of bomber mission play around in soviet air space.


I'm assuming you realise that Islam is not a physical entity or nation, but a belief, and to 'break its back' as you say, would involve genocide. Soooo, let me get this straight, you're advocating the mass extermination of hundreds of millions of people because you see them as 'bad'?

There's so much hypocrisy there you could choke a fucking donkey with it.

In regards to the 'Save Europe's butt again'............. no, i'm not even going there.
17888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


quintus_fontane wrote:



Welcome to Human Nature 101.


You mean the one which you failed, like twice for the same reason?


Your the one who has failed human nature 101, you live in some magical fantasy land where its human nature to care about each other and where every one gets alone and helps each other out regardless of anything.

That may be in your own little world. But in reality where I live, human nature consists of the following

War, Hate, Greed, Discrimination, Exploitation, Intolerance. ect.

Its human nature to pick on and beat up and exploit the weak. You see it every day at school, bullies.
Its human nature to fight over things.

All of those are fundamental human nature.


Actually that is mostly programmed behavior. In other words, its how your razed up to act through society, and you life style.

55063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/15/10
Well we know where they consider they holly site is Allah can save them then maybe allah exist. Yes I know that that the poison of islam is a government face based belief system. It not the faith it undermining of government that get me mad. Maybe if you just go back as far as WW2 you may understand what hate can do. A faith/government is what Hitler and his gang tried. I am glade they pulled the trigger to soon and stayed with old strategies. Islam is a slow moving virus as it takes hold it kills or threaten any one that oppose them.---------------------------------- If a Muslim change region that death sentence that muslin. If it such a great religion why fear other types of religions. Education is also an enemy of Islams an open mind can not be controlled as easily. Why do you think literacy in Muslim countries is low and if taught it is the Qumran. Once a threat has been recognized it need to be taken care of fast like the Asian bird flue. Being two faced people that hold the Quran as law what else is there to do. I it going to take a city being Nuked for you to see what kind of people we are dealing with? Europe is an ally of yours even with the Frogs we will be asked to intervene like your not. ---------------------------------------You grown up in a world of Barny i do not expect you to understand or even comprehend. Your generation is so naive about the world and do not even realise that islam has been pretty bold in war throughout the world. Most never make it to the news most of you are aware of American Idol and your I-tune But very few even understand we a Republic and most can not tell you the three branch of government or even know your congress name and position let alone senators. Diplomacy with people of no honor but to themselves is a wast of time---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.Sometime you can talk out problems and that wise thing to do. talking to the leaders of Islam has never held up to any agreement made with them unless they are getting the best end of a deal. If it change and they think there getting the short end they will break it, Contract law. Do I want war no but to walk away after being slapped down noway. This problem is world wide wake up please.
Posted 9/15/10 , edited 9/15/10

tarakelly wrote:

It's only those who are weak and powerless would wage war, hate, discriminate, and exploit those who are equally greedy and intolerable. While they're lusting and claiming about an unrealistic sense of power, entitlement, and superiority, that none of them will ever achieve. Because they never had the power to stop themselves in the first place. QED.
55063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/15/10 , edited 9/15/10
Well it takes two to wage war, there many types of war fair but I would not expect you to understand.. So ramble on you sound like a Democrat here in the USA. they want ever thing free do not want t fight for it like there just entitled to it and want the government to do the stealing by force. Here it call the I.R.S. they can take anything you own and use deadly force to do so. By the way it was Muslim talking about there belief before 9-11 and after that. I am not sure who's quote your using and really do not care, You use force only when necessary a two faced theocracy it a dangerous threat to the world. I doubt you even understand what your quote means sense you represent it other wise you would not have used it.
Posted 9/15/10

tarakelly wrote:

Well it takes two to wage war, there many types of war fair but I would not expect you to understand.. So ramble on you sound like a Democrat here in the USA. they want ever thing free do not want t fight for it like there just entitled to it and want the government to do the stealing by force. Here it call the I.R.S. they can take anything you own and use deadly force to do so. By the way it was Muslim talking about there belief before 9-11 and after that. I am not sure who's quote your using and really do not care, You use force only when necessary a two faced theocracy it a dangerous threat to the world. I doubt you even understand what your quote means sense you represent it other wise you would not have used it.

"Q.E.D." (sometimes written "QED") is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" ("that which was to be demonstrated"), a notation which is often placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate its completion.(citation)
And it's nonetheless my own quote, which I just happened to thought up earlier today. Don't you like it? I think it fits you rather nicely.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.