Post Reply Request(:
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/18/10

HEYYY


Form:


●Username:
●Type:
●Size:
●Text:
●Extras:
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Rules:
Be patenit and Nice
If read all rules post "I'ma Zombie"
Be aware we have school so we might not get it right away.
Do the payment and if you want upload a few pics ;D
And dont be afraid to tell us if we messed up, but do it with manners, or dont sound like "Well you messed up here it's okay i think you it can be better, because i didnt want it like this or you can give it to a mod. who can do it" if you say that then im giving my Minons permission to Get pissed and delete your request.

DONT SKIP A REQUEST!
Member
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/10
●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Ummm, dude Can you read the rules. But i wil do it (: BECAUSE. Your me first requester!! >;DD Thanks.

But read!! Teehee.
Member
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

iBunniBabe wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Ummm, dude Can you read the rules. But i wil do it (: BECAUSE. Your me first requester!! >;DD Thanks.

But read!! Teehee.


lol my bad!! >< i'ma Zombie
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

swtkitty wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Ummm, dude Can you read the rules. But i wil do it (: BECAUSE. Your me first requester!! >;DD Thanks.

But read!! Teehee.


lol my bad!! >< i'ma Zombie


Heeehee, It's okay Lool.
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

swtkitty wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Ummm, dude Can you read the rules. But i wil do it (: BECAUSE. Your me first requester!! >;DD Thanks.

But read!! Teehee.


lol my bad!! >< i'ma Zombie


Ohh, sorry bout' this but the pic. you gav eme it cant process through my photoshop can u give me another. ):
Posted 9/19/10 , edited 9/19/10

swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


mmkaaays, nina'a leeting me do this request :]

*edit

I FINISSHED sorry it sucks i messeed up

Member
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

iBunniBabe wrote:


swtkitty wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


Ummm, dude Can you read the rules. But i wil do it (: BECAUSE. Your me first requester!! >;DD Thanks.

But read!! Teehee.


lol my bad!! >< i'ma Zombie


Ohh, sorry bout' this but the pic. you gav eme it cant process through my photoshop can u give me another. ):


lol someone did it for me do you still want to make an avii for me??
Member
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

xxiAznyoshiixx wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

●Username:swtkitty
●Type:avii
●Size:i don't know but please thin and tall
●Text:swtkitty Kitty
●Payment [Invite your buddies Just do it.]:yup!!^^
●Picture [Gotta be HQ In spoiler]:


mmkaaays, nina'a leeting me do this request :]

*edit

I FINISSHED sorry it sucks i messeed up



haha thank you emily!! first avii you made for me
Posted 9/19/10

LOL really? aha weird LOl
You must be logged in to post.