First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply create or choose a character!
Posted 12/3/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Name: Shana
Race: unkown
About him/her: Shana is a mysterous transfer student.When ever she gets mad blak ribbons.Will wrap around her.
Pic:



you are now Shana! ^-^
Member
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/3/10

kitty_nya wrote:

Just ask if u can be _____________...if the person is NOT on the list then give us the name and a pic of this person.

if you don't want to be a rosario+vampire character, then you can create your own!!!!

Forum
Name:
Race:
About him/her:
Pic:




Name: Tsubaki Shuzen Kurono
Race: Succubus/ Vampire
About him/her:
she is considered One of the most deadliest Succubus in the whole Yokai world Tsubaki is Kurumu's cousin from her mother side.
She is very seductive because of her scent. Tsubaki is also an assassin. her skills were inherited in kokoa Shuzen's Family side.
She i considered one of the best Assassin in the Shuzen family.
Pic:







Forum
Name: Ai Ambrogio /Jeanne D' Arc
Race: Shinigami!
About him/her: she is Tsubaki's Friend and the next heir of all shinigami's She takes the lives of people by her scythe. her scythe is very deadly. The infinitum impetum is a very powerful command, only the reincarnated of Jeanne d' arc can do the command. Whenever, Ai holds her scythes of say the words (through her mouth of head), the scythes' blade will be duplicated when she slings it, the blades will duplicate to infinite numbers. and it has its elements (Fire, WAter and titanium). The blades will follw the enemy and will not stop duplicating unless she says another command to stop it or the enemy must be killed.

Pic:



Posted 12/4/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:

Just ask if u can be _____________...if the person is NOT on the list then give us the name and a pic of this person.

if you don't want to be a rosario+vampire character, then you can create your own!!!!

Forum
Name:
Race:
About him/her:
Pic:




Name: Tsubaki Shuzen Kurono
Race: Succubus/ Vampire
About him/her:
she is considered One of the most deadliest Succubus in the whole Yokai world Tsubaki is Kurumu's cousin from her mother side.
She is very seductive because of her scent. Tsubaki is also an assassin. her skills were inherited in kokoa Shuzen's Family side.
She i considered one of the best Assassin in the Shuzen family.
Pic:







Forum
Name: Ai Ambrogio /Jeanne D' Arc
Race: Shinigami!
About him/her: she is Tsubaki's Friend and the next heir of all shinigami's She takes the lives of people by her scythe. her scythe is very deadly. The infinitum impetum is a very powerful command, only the reincarnated of Jeanne d' arc can do the command. Whenever, Ai holds her scythes of say the words (through her mouth of head), the scythes' blade will be duplicated when she slings it, the blades will duplicate to infinite numbers. and it has its elements (Fire, WAter and titanium). The blades will follw the enemy and will not stop duplicating unless she says another command to stop it or the enemy must be killed.

Pic:





you are now Tsubaki Shuzen Kurono and Ai Ambrogio /Jeanne D' Arc
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/24/10
Name: Alexandria Pyro
Race: werewolf
About her: She was part of an Empire that was destroyed by vampires. Days later, other vampires scavenged the remains and found her. They took her to their base where she stayed for a year, then accidentaly wondered off and stumbled into a new Empire. They took her in the royal house of Pyro since they had lost one of their own children at birth. She made good friends there and a boyfriend Mason Pyro. They love each other, and his parents claim that they never officially adopted Alex, that she would be allowed to have him. She didn't want to go to the schools there, so she found this one and enrolled with Mason who would follow her anywhere.
Pic:


Name: Mason Pyro
Race: werewolf
About him: He was born into the royal house of Pyro. He met Alex at a very young age and as they grew up, they came to love each other.Mason followed Alex to the school since he couldn't stand to be separated from her. He has a very laid back nature and lothes vampires.
Pic:
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10
Forum
Name:Akemi
Race:Human
About him/her: She was born in a lake, in the middle of the Fairy River. Whoever her birth parents were, they left her in the middle of the river inside a basket. A young couple was walking by and found her, so they took her in once they saw no one was around, Akemi gew up to be a tom boy, but when she cam to be 5, the people who were talking care of her died infront of her. The assassin looked at her deeply and then just left without another word. Akemi never forgot his face and forgave him right there. One year later, she met a family that helped her get into school t learn, but soon she was kicked out because everyone was scared of her. She coul do something none of the other kids could do.....Another year later, she met a boy, the one that killed her parents, he saw her and ran, but she ran after him onyly to hug him and tell him she forgave him. She wanted to become friends with him, so she hung around him even though hewanted nothing to do with her. She was a remarkably smart girl, even though she didn't go to school, when she was 14 she cam to the Academy only because the boy went there. She would never give up on him. Not until he became friends with her. At the school, she's mildly known, but is mostly considered just there. Not many people want to get to know her. It's rumored she has the power to create a new person, to make a person change and break any spell placed. She is very much bullied by everyone, but se forgives everyone adn helps them if she can.Rumor also has it she changes into another form when she becomes angry or completely depressed.
Pic:


Forum
Name:Akio
Race:Unknown
About him/her: He had a terrible past, he was born only to be forgotten and left alone. Someone found him on the streets and changed him into a criminal. People took him and made him steal and kill for them. He killed so many people, including his birht parents. He was a monster, an outlaw. No one loved him, no on cared for him. One day his big job was to kill a couple who had been married for 6 years and had adpoted a child.His mission was to kill the couple and take the child. He arrived at the place, killed they couple easily, but the little girl was standing right there when everything happened. He just looked at her, not wanting to harm her, she was too precious to hurt, so he left her. After two years her met her again, so he ran away. By this time he was 10. She ran after and cornered him. He just looked at her, not saying anything. He thought sh'd yell at him, but she said something he never thought she'd say. She forgave hima dn hugged him. She tried to become firnes with him, but Akio was stubborn, he didn't want his monster side to harm her. After he went to the academy, she was gone for two years, but after two years shewas there. He felt like she would never go away, so he tried his best to avoid her. He's really popular with the girls at the academy. Seems like everyday he's attacked by swarms of them...He doesn't like the attention, it never gives him anytime to think. He's a very powerful being. He has another form, but people hardly ever see it becasue he's so protectve about it.
Pic:
Posted 12/24/10

FangDragon wrote:

Name: Alexandria Pyro
Race: werewolf
About her: She was part of an Empire that was destroyed by vampires. Days later, other vampires scavenged the remains and found her. They took her to their base where she stayed for a year, then accidentaly wondered off and stumbled into a new Empire. They took her in the royal house of Pyro since they had lost one of their own children at birth. She made good friends there and a boyfriend Mason Pyro. They love each other, and his parents claim that they never officially adopted Alex, that she would be allowed to have him. She didn't want to go to the schools there, so she found this one and enrolled with Mason who would follow her anywhere.
Pic:

Name: Mason Pyro
Race: werewolf
About him: He was born into the royal house of Pyro. He met Alex at a very young age and as they grew up, they came to love each other.Mason followed Alex to the school since he couldn't stand to be separated from her. He has a very laid back nature and lothes vampires.
Pic:


um..where are your pics?? ^-^
Posted 12/24/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Forum
Name:Akemi
Race:Human
About him/her: She was born in a lake, in the middle of the Fairy River. Whoever her birth parents were, they left her in the middle of the river inside a basket. A young couple was walking by and found her, so they took her in once they saw no one was around, Akemi gew up to be a tom boy, but when she cam to be 5, the people who were talking care of her died infront of her. The assassin looked at her deeply and then just left without another word. Akemi never forgot his face and forgave him right there. One year later, she met a family that helped her get into school t learn, but soon she was kicked out because everyone was scared of her. She coul do something none of the other kids could do.....Another year later, she met a boy, the one that killed her parents, he saw her and ran, but she ran after him onyly to hug him and tell him she forgave him. She wanted to become friends with him, so she hung around him even though hewanted nothing to do with her. She was a remarkably smart girl, even though she didn't go to school, when she was 14 she cam to the Academy only because the boy went there. She would never give up on him. Not until he became friends with her. At the school, she's mildly known, but is mostly considered just there. Not many people want to get to know her. It's rumored she has the power to create a new person, to make a person change and break any spell placed. She is very much bullied by everyone, but se forgives everyone adn helps them if she can.Rumor also has it she changes into another form when she becomes angry or completely depressed.
Pic:


Forum
Name:Akio
Race:Unknown
About him/her: He had a terrible past, he was born only to be forgotten and left alone. Someone found him on the streets and changed him into a criminal. People took him and made him steal and kill for them. He killed so many people, including his birht parents. He was a monster, an outlaw. No one loved him, no on cared for him. One day his big job was to kill a couple who had been married for 6 years and had adpoted a child.His mission was to kill the couple and take the child. He arrived at the place, killed they couple easily, but the little girl was standing right there when everything happened. He just looked at her, not wanting to harm her, she was too precious to hurt, so he left her. After two years her met her again, so he ran away. By this time he was 10. She ran after and cornered him. He just looked at her, not saying anything. He thought sh'd yell at him, but she said something he never thought she'd say. She forgave hima dn hugged him. She tried to become firnes with him, but Akio was stubborn, he didn't want his monster side to harm her. After he went to the academy, she was gone for two years, but after two years shewas there. He felt like she would never go away, so he tried his best to avoid her. He's really popular with the girls at the academy. Seems like everyday he's attacked by swarms of them...He doesn't like the attention, it never gives him anytime to think. He's a very powerful being. He has another form, but people hardly ever see it becasue he's so protectve about it.
Pic:


you are now Akemi and Akio! ^-^
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

kitty_nya wrote:


FangDragon wrote:

Name: Alexandria Pyro
Race: werewolf
About her: She was part of an Empire that was destroyed by vampires. Days later, other vampires scavenged the remains and found her. They took her to their base where she stayed for a year, then accidentaly wondered off and stumbled into a new Empire. They took her in the royal house of Pyro since they had lost one of their own children at birth. She made good friends there and a boyfriend Mason Pyro. They love each other, and his parents claim that they never officially adopted Alex, that she would be allowed to have him. She didn't want to go to the schools there, so she found this one and enrolled with Mason who would follow her anywhere.
Pic:

Name: Mason Pyro
Race: werewolf
About him: He was born into the royal house of Pyro. He met Alex at a very young age and as they grew up, they came to love each other.Mason followed Alex to the school since he couldn't stand to be separated from her. He has a very laid back nature and lothes vampires.
Pic:


um..where are your pics?? ^-^


didn't know it was a requirement.
Posted 12/26/10

FangDragon wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


FangDragon wrote:

Name: Alexandria Pyro
Race: werewolf
About her: She was part of an Empire that was destroyed by vampires. Days later, other vampires scavenged the remains and found her. They took her to their base where she stayed for a year, then accidentaly wondered off and stumbled into a new Empire. They took her in the royal house of Pyro since they had lost one of their own children at birth. She made good friends there and a boyfriend Mason Pyro. They love each other, and his parents claim that they never officially adopted Alex, that she would be allowed to have him. She didn't want to go to the schools there, so she found this one and enrolled with Mason who would follow her anywhere.
Pic:

Name: Mason Pyro
Race: werewolf
About him: He was born into the royal house of Pyro. He met Alex at a very young age and as they grew up, they came to love each other.Mason followed Alex to the school since he couldn't stand to be separated from her. He has a very laid back nature and lothes vampires.
Pic:


um..where are your pics?? ^-^


didn't know it was a requirement.


yeah it is...sorry i didnt tell you....
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/26/10


I put them in now.
Posted 12/27/10

FangDragon wrote:



I put them in now.


okays! thank yous! ^-^
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/28/10
did I mention that both my characters have fire power?
Moderator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10
Name:tsuki or momo
Race:vampire
About him/her:uhmm Yuuki Cross (黒主 優姫, Kurosu Yūki) was born as Yuuki Kuran (玖蘭 優姫, Kuran Yūki) on March 29th, and is the adoptive daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy. Yuki was a first year student at Cross Academy and a Prefect/Guardian. Yuki carries the anti-vampire weapon, Artemis. Towards the climax of the second arc, Yuki is revealed to be a Pureblood Vampire, and a member of the Kuran family and Kaname's younger sister. Yuki is also known as the youngest of all Purebloods.
Pic:

Posted 12/28/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:

Name:tsuki or momo
Race:vampire
About him/her:uhmm Yuuki Cross (黒主 優姫, Kurosu Yūki) was born as Yuuki Kuran (玖蘭 優姫, Kuran Yūki) on March 29th, and is the adoptive daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy. Yuki was a first year student at Cross Academy and a Prefect/Guardian. Yuki carries the anti-vampire weapon, Artemis. Towards the climax of the second arc, Yuki is revealed to be a Pureblood Vampire, and a member of the Kuran family and Kaname's younger sister. Yuki is also known as the youngest of all Purebloods.
Pic:



yous are now Yuki Cross
1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/11 , edited 1/6/11
Name:Lelouch /Zero
Race:human/
About him/her:He is practically just some guy who wants to make some freinds and just have a thrilling life hes dream is to be a Adventurer like in artifacts and space but mostly Become King he has the power of Geass to help him he made the Black kinghts to fight the evils and hes great at chess and really great at athletics and academics
Pic:

Zero
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.