First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Would You Ever Have Sex In Public?
Posted 9/14/10
lol i like more girls are agreeing than guys x3
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
I have. Not like, as exhibition or anything.. it's like when you have to pee - you have to pee. When you have to boink, then you have to boink. Only if you are 21+, though, and have a career path that you are following.. and you have to be married, of course, and not by one of those internet ministers.
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / mexico
Offline
Posted 9/14/10
yeah why not
Posted 10/6/10
Balconies are awesome! What were doing is natural and awesome, if you look up you're a perve. If you don't like it, don't look up.

Posted 10/6/10

Rina-San wrote:

Balconies are awesome! What were doing is natural and awesome, if you look up you're a perve. If you don't like it, don't look up.



Why stop at balconies??? I'm heading for a phone booth right now!!!!
Posted 10/6/10

aarons95 wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Balconies are awesome! What were doing is natural and awesome, if you look up you're a perve. If you don't like it, don't look up.



Why stop at balconies??? I'm heading for a phone booth right now!!!!


You gonna stick your cock in the coin slot?
Posted 10/6/10

aarons95 wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Balconies are awesome! What were doing is natural and awesome, if you look up you're a perve. If you don't like it, don't look up.



Why stop at balconies??? I'm heading for a phone booth right now!!!!


Lol! Don't expect me to bail your ass out when you get done for indecent exposure
Posted 10/6/10

Rofl I forgot to mention whats-her-face is comin with me but if that happens then so be it
Posted 10/6/10

aarons95 wrote:


Rofl I forgot to mention whats-her-face is comin with me but if that happens then so be it


LOL my prediction for your date:

Aaron: *dials 911* "Hello yeah yeah...its Aaron...yeah its in a coin slot this time."

Posted 10/6/10


It's not indecent if everyone is enjoying the show
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
it's a crime, I wouldn't
but I won't report it if I see someone doing it
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / an endless abyss...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
sure why not..the thrill of just seeing people pretending that their disgusted but they know it's kinda hot...if the opportunity shows up...maybe i will definitly will (who knows)
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
Honestly no

For a number of reasons
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
What kind of forum is this?
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
ewwwwwww. TMI!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.