Post Reply Home, or bussiness request
70417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 9/13/10 , edited 9/14/10
you can request to have a home or start a bussiness
just give me the pic of the home and name it.
A bussiness you will need a pic of the building and a description.
36340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/21/10
the buisness is called: Weapons of Rarity
Bio: this buissness stores rare weapons, of all sorts, good or evil, some are strong, some are powerful, some are rare, some are so rare you won't find them anywere else... come into the store and choose your weapon.
Pic:
70417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/18/10 , edited 11/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

the buisness is called: Weapons of Rarity
Bio: this buissness stores rare weapons, of all sorts, good or evil, some are strong, some are powerful, some are rare, some are so rare you won't find them anywere else... come into the store and choose your weapon.
Pic: i'll add in a sec...


approved, put it in any forum
Moderator
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SECRET :D
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/24/10

Name of the home : The Sanctury .
Pictureee :
70417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10 , edited 11/29/10

icyl0ve wrote:


Name of the home : The Sanctury .
Pictureee :


Approved,
Member
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/21/11

hakumen- wrote:

you can request to have a home or start a bussiness
just give me the pic of the home and name it.
A bussiness you will need a pic of the building and a description.


Home: Hikari residence
Pic:

Description: An average sized house, it's where Hikari lives. 3 bedrooms, 1 backyard, and a staircase on the front porch.
70417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/21/11

Narutoandwinx wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

you can request to have a home or start a bussiness
just give me the pic of the home and name it.
A bussiness you will need a pic of the building and a description.


Home: Hikari residence
Pic:

Description: An average sized house, it's where Hikari lives. 3 bedrooms, 1 backyard, and a staircase on the front porch.


Ok, it will be placed in your city of choice, or you can ask to make a new city and I can place it in there
Member
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/21/11

hakumen- wrote:


Narutoandwinx wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

you can request to have a home or start a bussiness
just give me the pic of the home and name it.
A bussiness you will need a pic of the building and a description.


Home: Hikari residence
Pic:

Description: An average sized house, it's where Hikari lives. 3 bedrooms, 1 backyard, and a staircase on the front porch.


Ok, it will be placed in your city of choice, or you can ask to make a new city and I can place it in there


Can you please place it in Flora capital.
You must be logged in to post.