First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Would you buy stuff for the younger?
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
I'd do it.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
Hell no. If everyone else has to wait then so do they
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10
those silly kids have a way for getting everything anyways..
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

treegurl84 wrote:

Hell no. If everyone else has to wait then so do they


nobody waits anymore
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


treegurl84 wrote:

Hell no. If everyone else has to wait then so do they


nobody waits anymore


There are plenty of people who do wait. Me for one <.<
Posted 10/10/10
Well, sometimes if you try hard enough, you can find some employees from local grocery on break, and ask them to buy you some cigarettes.
Usually there's someone who sells all this shit with an added value at school.

And who the fuck needs porn DVDs when there's the internet?
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.
Posted 10/10/10

freyt wrote:

I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.

So if a kid wants to quit smoke, you wont buy him nicotine patches?
So if a kid wants to prevent a pregnancy, you wont buy him condoms?
So if a kid wants to disinfect a bullet-wound, you wont buy him vodka?
So if a cancer-kid wants to spend his last moments painlessly, you wont buy him heroin?

What an irresponsible adult you are.

Good day sir!!!
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:

I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.

So if a kid wants to quit smoke, you wont buy him nicotine patches?
So if a kid wants to prevent a pregnancy, you wont buy him condoms?
So if a kid wants to disinfect a bullet-wound, you wont buy him vodka?
So if a cancer-kid wants to spend his last moments painlessly, you wont buy him heroin?

What an irresponsible adult you are.

Good day sir!!!


Exactly. As for the bullet wound I'll take him to the hospital.
Posted 10/10/10

freyt wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:

I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.

So if a kid wants to quit smoke, you wont buy him nicotine patches?
So if a kid wants to prevent a pregnancy, you wont buy him condoms?
So if a kid wants to disinfect a bullet-wound, you wont buy him vodka?
So if a cancer-kid wants to spend his last moments painlessly, you wont buy him heroin?

What an irresponsible adult you are.

Good day sir!!!


Exactly. As for the bullet wound I'll take him to the hospital.


Good DAY sir!!!
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:

I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.

So if a kid wants to quit smoke, you wont buy him nicotine patches?
So if a kid wants to prevent a pregnancy, you wont buy him condoms?
So if a kid wants to disinfect a bullet-wound, you wont buy him vodka?
So if a cancer-kid wants to spend his last moments painlessly, you wont buy him heroin?

What an irresponsible adult you are.

Good day sir!!!


Exactly. As for the bullet wound I'll take him to the hospital.


Good DAY sir!!!


Why good day to you too. As for me it's 10 PM, so there's not much good left to be had for me.
Posted 10/10/10

freyt wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


freyt wrote:

I'd buy porn for a kid. I don't see any harm in that. Same with violent movies or whatever. It depends on how old they are, and if they know me or not, though. If they don't know me I'd do it.

For the other stuff. Hell no.

So if a kid wants to quit smoke, you wont buy him nicotine patches?
So if a kid wants to prevent a pregnancy, you wont buy him condoms?
So if a kid wants to disinfect a bullet-wound, you wont buy him vodka?
So if a cancer-kid wants to spend his last moments painlessly, you wont buy him heroin?

What an irresponsible adult you are.

Good day sir!!!


Exactly. As for the bullet wound I'll take him to the hospital.


Good DAY sir!!!


Why good day to you too. As for me it's 10 PM, so there's not much good left to be had for me.


GOOD DAY SIR!!!
Posted 10/10/10
a tikets to go to japan xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.