First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
is it weird if 2 people sing in a karaoke room?
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?
Posted 12/22/11
Yes and the only normal thing to do is to stick the microphone inside your arse or your vagina.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
I don't think there's a problem. After all, you are just having fun~!
Posted 12/22/11

wingz74 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?


If we just assume that everything is weird nothing shall be normal no more!
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?


If we just assume that everything is weird nothing shall be normal no more!


T_T that still didnt answer my question
Posted 12/22/11

wingz74 wrote:


underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?


If we just assume that everything is weird nothing shall be normal no more!


T_T that still didnt answer my question


For taht yo need yahoo answers
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?


If we just assume that everything is weird nothing shall be normal no more!


T_T that still didnt answer my question


For taht yo need yahoo answers


i refuse yahoo ill bing or google this mess
6465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

wingz74 wrote:


underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


raisadette21 wrote:

because my best friend and i always have fun, if its just the two of us singing. We even get so carried away by jumping on couches and tables...The whole rockstar vibe.


That's fine. If someone does it by themselves that's just weird; but 2 or more people doing it it's fine.


whys it weird when its one person?


If we just assume that everything is weird nothing shall be normal no more!


T_T that still didnt answer my question


For taht yo need yahoo answers


i refuse yahoo ill bing or google this mess


It's weird because there is no point to it. Why sing to yourself when you can just listen to other people sing a song better then you on the radio,computer, or mp3player. Unless you want to practice singing to get good at it then it's somewhat normal. Point is...singing by yourself alone in a karaoke room is just boring. Do it with friends or at home alone when you just need to get a song out of your head.

Posted 12/23/11
ME TINKS IS W3RD 2 EWNN ANSR TIS QSTON.
Posted 12/23/11
What is weird is that you question me this.
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Its completely weird that you sing in a room where you're supposed to sing.
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Nope , I think it's more fun if you have people around you singing rather singing alone.
Posted 1/7/12
I won an award for it at Butlins when I was like 8. Fuck yeah check me out lol.

Nah Butlins is shit...and the judge was drinking all night.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.