First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna join?
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/10
What you want to be..if you want to be little then you half to be younger then 12
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
younger then 12?? damn lol

can I be a twin??
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
Sure :3
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

younger then 12?? damn lol

can I be a twin??


Approved~!
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10


yay thanks =]
Member
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
sure im ur big brother
Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
hi
Posted 9/18/10
We wanna be ur big brother and sister :3
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

sure im ur big brother





Twin_Haku_Hakumei wrote:

We wanna be ur big brother and sister :3


both approved! welcome :DD
Posted 9/18/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

sure im ur big brother





Twin_Haku_Hakumei wrote:

We wanna be ur big brother and sister :3


both approved! welcome :DD


hmmm can we be ur lil sissys!
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

sure im ur big brother





Twin_Haku_Hakumei wrote:

We wanna be ur big brother and sister :3


both approved! welcome :DD


hmmm can we be ur lil sissys!


Hmmm....Sure why not xD approved!
Posted 9/18/10

yay! thankies! *they both bow and skip off holding hands*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
Cousins, fo sho!
Creator
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Cousins, fo sho!


Approved.
Posted 9/20/10
hmm.. Big sis or cousin.. Well u decide
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.