First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
God , this is getting beyond pointless !
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/20/10 , edited 9/20/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Rifare wrote:

What the hell is up with it ? Everyone is talking about 9/11 , &&; it's ALL the Arab's faults , right ? Well here in Florida that's whats on the news . It's pissing me off , cause it's so stupid . Us Americans go around blowing shit up , murdering people , raping people , raping KIDS . I'm sure Arabians do that , I dunno . I really don't . But how the hell can they blame this shit all on the whole Arabian race ? On the religion . Because they like to cover up their own asses of what the hell America is doing wrong ? Shit , I think so . My best friends are Arabian , okay . I love them both to death , I would go to hell &&; back for them . They've never been bad people . Seriously , I want people's opinions . What do you guys think about America knocking on Arab people ?




'Another moron bringing up 9/11 and other thing years in the past.

1 just because your friends don't do that, does not change the fact that people do that because of their religion.
2 Get over it learn to move on!'

If you really wanna know what the trouble is, its how Religion Fucks with a person mind enough where they will blow up buildings or kill people.. All in the name of a superstition that has no factual bases backing it up.

Every bomber, every person who fly a plane into a building, happen to be of some religion Claiming that its for the glory of their imaginary friend GOD.. Does not matter if your Muslim or Christian its the same, God religions lead to ignorance, Racial profiling, mass murder, enslavement, delusional thinking patterns, and other forms of bigotry.


Honestly, to believe that the terrorist attack of 9/11 was done by Arabs I do see you are close minded. 9/11 was a conspiracy by the gov't. There is no airplane that would cause the Twin Tower to fall so quickly in such a form. I imagine that atleast 4 to 5 floors would have been damage and that's it. The Twin Tower was build in such a way to recieve airplane hit just incase it did got hit by one. And for a Airplane to create so much damage... and for you to believe that, then you must have issues. People have heard explosion way before the plane hit. This was done by the US Gov't and by demolitian.Once again, a Twin Tower does not fall so quickly. You guys are so much brought into the media. I feel bad for you. And only the ISlamic Religion focuses in such thing not the Christian religion and THERE is SUCH THING as a God, a Christian God. You would know if you weren't so arrogant and close minded and picked up the KJV bible.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
How many times to people have to tell you popcornpuffs; one book and your assertions do not constitute proof... of anything.
Posted 9/20/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

While people who bring up this side of it always tend to blurt baseless assertions out and make blanket statements there are some things worth noting.

1) Something of this sort might have happened before. There is plenty of evidence and it's still in historical dispute weather or not Roosevelt's government knew or could have known that Pearl Harbour was immanent and chose to let the Japanese have their sneak attack in order to galvanise the Americans into supporting US involvement in WWII, something that Americans had been lukewarm about until then.

Similarly, it could be argued that 9/11 gave the Bush government carte blanche to initiate two wars in the middle east, cease restraining the Israeli's and initiate a number potentially anti-democratic and anti-population changes at home. A huge convenience.

2) There has been evidence from the scene that doesn't fit the established explanation. (IE WTC buildings falling on their own foot print like a controlled demolition, Puffs of smoke/debris coming in stages from the floors like a controlled demolition. Materials found at the scene so molten and heat damaged as to defy explanation by a fuel air explosion. The calculated heat to create "the Meteor" is something only found in demolition materials like Thermate)

I personally don't think that Osama bin Laden is anything other than what he's portrayed as. Nor do i think the planes crashing into the buildings was anything other than a sincere terrorist attack. But there are lingering questions that are hard to answer using the official story.
The physics and subsequently the technique itself aren't that hard to understand. Imagine a building without steel beams structure as a carefully lay out card building. The only force that's holding all the parts of the building itself intact is thereby the friction force in between each card, generated by the weight of the building itself from the top-down. This technique is fine for single level brick layered buildings on a constantly stable foundation, but two natural forces made this a bad idea: earthquake and wind force.

As a building gets higher, it'll take up wind forces from all sides, so it has to sway in order to counterbalance for the wind, otherwise it'll begin to fracture from the mid section. The building would also needs to sway as an unified structure when an earthquake hits, hence the cage-looking unified steel beam frameworks for both load-barring and flexibility via tension force. Think of them as custom fitted wire-frames for card building; yes it's cheating on the art itself, but now the structure had more than a standing chance from being knocked over from the sides and bottom. But what about from the top?

Ever wondered why card buildings looked like the way they are? As in why no building even built as top-heavy. The answer is as simple as how humans can walk on two hind legs without them keep falling; they can't. As soon as you make something top-heavy on Earth, it will move on its own weight. So unless that top-heavy thing grew roots in order to steady itself, it will fall face-flat on its own. Swaying is thereby essential for both balancing and stabilizing. Unless of course if you would like to consider constantly spinning on one spot at all time as an alternative(aka gyro-balancer).

Now let's look at the comparison between WTC on 9/11and a controlled demolition, on the one hand there's chemical fire with plenty of aviation fuel and an excellent supply of oxygen to get to an ideal temperature that's hot enough to melt steel beams, while OTOH is demolition charges used to knockout key load-barring support structures within the building itself. Different methods yes, but both managed to create desired result; demolish the building from the top-down using its own weight, by weakening its load-barring support structure. However, in industrialization where time means money, burning is less time efficient than blasting. So the general public had only seen controlled demolitions been done using explosives, because that's the industrial standard. QED.

No conspiracy there.


LosingOrbit wrote:



The two previous persons under the OP...you would be the 5th or perhaps you should re-read my post? :)
Then perhaps the OP shouldn't be asking for "honest opinions". Because honestly speaking, it's been so long ago that even the victims of 9/11 themselves had emotionally healed and moved on with their own different stages of life. While personally speaking I have a very low neurosis thanks to my wellness lifestyle, thereby I don't panic as much as the OP does.

So for the OP to still be on a highly unnecessary panic ranting is both socially undignified and dishonoring the 9/11 victims, while internally self-victimizing and pathetic.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10 , edited 9/20/10

DomFortress wrote:
.


That's nice Dom, but it doesn't explain the molten steel found in the rubble, nor the staged puffs of smoke coming from the building as it fell. I didn't have numbers when I mentioned this but google search is a wonderful thing. here's a post someone else put to some random site I found. I intend to look up the source document. the writer encapsulates my own thoughts on this rather well.



And here's the link.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread585649/pg1

(edit: PS)

There's also the issue of the third building collapsing without having been hit by a plane. the third building being reported as collapsed before it had. I'm not suscribing necessarily to wild eyed theories that the UN and Black helicopters are behind it all. But I honestly think there are some seriously strange questions that continue to go unanswered. Dismissing those questions with pat assurances that defy physics and implying the questioner is an hysteric is just cheap.

Posted 9/20/10

DomFortress wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

While people who bring up this side of it always tend to blurt baseless assertions out and make blanket statements there are some things worth noting.

1) Something of this sort might have happened before. There is plenty of evidence and it's still in historical dispute weather or not Roosevelt's government knew or could have known that Pearl Harbour was immanent and chose to let the Japanese have their sneak attack in order to galvanise the Americans into supporting US involvement in WWII, something that Americans had been lukewarm about until then.

Similarly, it could be argued that 9/11 gave the Bush government carte blanche to initiate two wars in the middle east, cease restraining the Israeli's and initiate a number potentially anti-democratic and anti-population changes at home. A huge convenience.

2) There has been evidence from the scene that doesn't fit the established explanation. (IE WTC buildings falling on their own foot print like a controlled demolition, Puffs of smoke/debris coming in stages from the floors like a controlled demolition. Materials found at the scene so molten and heat damaged as to defy explanation by a fuel air explosion. The calculated heat to create "the Meteor" is something only found in demolition materials like Thermate)

I personally don't think that Osama bin Laden is anything other than what he's portrayed as. Nor do i think the planes crashing into the buildings was anything other than a sincere terrorist attack. But there are lingering questions that are hard to answer using the official story.
The physics and subsequently the technique itself aren't that hard to understand. Imagine a building without steel beams structure as a carefully lay out card building. The only force that's holding all the parts of the building itself intact is thereby the friction force in between each card, generated by the weight of the building itself from the top-down. This technique is fine for single level brick layered buildings on a constantly stable foundation, but two natural forces made this a bad idea: earthquake and wind force.

As a building gets higher, it'll take up wind forces from all sides, so it has to sway in order to counterbalance for the wind, otherwise it'll begin to fracture from the mid section. The building would also needs to sway as an unified structure when an earthquake hits, hence the cage-looking unified steel beam frameworks for both load-barring and flexibility via tension force. Think of them as custom fitted wire-frames for card building; yes it's cheating on the art itself, but now the structure had more than a standing chance from being knocked over from the sides and bottom. But what about from the top?

Ever wondered why card buildings looked like the way they are? As in why no building even built as top-heavy. The answer is as simple as how humans can walk on two hind legs without them keep falling; they can't. As soon as you make something top-heavy on Earth, it will move on its own weight. So unless that top-heavy thing grew roots in order to steady itself, it will fall face-flat on its own. Swaying is thereby essential for both balancing and stabilizing. Unless of course if you would like to consider constantly spinning on one spot at all time as an alternative(aka gyro-balancer).

Now let's look at the comparison between WTC on 9/11and a controlled demolition, on the one hand there's chemical fire with plenty of aviation fuel and an excellent supply of oxygen to get to an ideal temperature that's hot enough to melt steel beams, while OTOH is demolition charges used to knockout key load-barring support structures within the building itself. Different methods yes, but both managed to create desired result; demolish the building from the top-down using its own weight, by weakening its load-barring support structure. However, in industrialization where time means money, burning is less time efficient than blasting. So the general public had only seen controlled demolitions been done using explosives, because that's the industrial standard. QED.

No conspiracy there.


LosingOrbit wrote:



The two previous persons under the OP...you would be the 5th or perhaps you should re-read my post? :)
Then perhaps the OP shouldn't be asking for "honest opinions". Because honestly speaking, it's been so long ago that even the victims of 9/11 themselves had emotionally healed and moved on with their own different stages of life. While personally speaking I have a very low neurosis thanks to my wellness lifestyle, thereby I don't panic as much as the OP does.

So for the OP to still be on a highly unnecessary panic ranting is both socially undignified and dishonoring the 9/11 victims, while internally self-victimizing and pathetic.



All the kid is saying is that he's tired o the obvious media biased againts Arabs due to 9/11, which frankly I've noticed is still being talked about. Also, there's a difference from being honest and just being plain blunt.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Rifare wrote:

What the hell is up with it ? Everyone is talking about 9/11 , &&; it's ALL the Arab's faults , right ? Well here in Florida that's whats on the news . It's pissing me off , cause it's so stupid . Us Americans go around blowing shit up , murdering people , raping people , raping KIDS . I'm sure Arabians do that , I dunno . I really don't . But how the hell can they blame this shit all on the whole Arabian race ? On the religion . Because they like to cover up their own asses of what the hell America is doing wrong ? Shit , I think so . My best friends are Arabian , okay . I love them both to death , I would go to hell &&; back for them . They've never been bad people . Seriously , I want people's opinions . What do you guys think about America knocking on Arab people ?




'Another moron bringing up 9/11 and other thing years in the past.

1 just because your friends don't do that, does not change the fact that people do that because of their religion.
2 Get over it learn to move on!'

If you really wanna know what the trouble is, its how Religion Fucks with a person mind enough where they will blow up buildings or kill people.. All in the name of a superstition that has no factual bases backing it up.

Every bomber, every person who fly a plane into a building, happen to be of some religion Claiming that its for the glory of their imaginary friend GOD.. Does not matter if your Muslim or Christian its the same, God religions lead to ignorance, Racial profiling, mass murder, enslavement, delusional thinking patterns, and other forms of bigotry.


Honestly, to believe that the terrorist attack of 9/11 was done by Arabs I do see you are close minded. 9/11 was a conspiracy by the gov't. There is no airplane that would cause the Twin Tower to fall so quickly in such a form. I imagine that atleast 4 to 5 floors would have been damage and that's it. The Twin Tower was build in such a way to recieve airplane hit just incase it did got hit by one. And for a Airplane to create so much damage... and for you to believe that, then you must have issues. People have heard explosion way before the plane hit. This was done by the US Gov't and by demolitian.Once again, a Twin Tower does not fall so quickly. You guys are so much brought into the media. I feel bad for you. And only the ISlamic Religion focuses in such thing not the Christian religion and THERE is SUCH THING as a God, a Christian God. You would know if you weren't so arrogant and close minded and picked up the KJV bible.



Are you challenging me a Metallurgist? You do realize I am a expert in metals, and How they react heat, or other chemicals.
Sorry but the fact is that The building was created to withstand an impact larger than the plane that hit it. But in the same time, the metal used in its construction weakens/Softens greatly with just a little bit of heat. The fire created by the fuel was indeed just great enough to cos the metal to soften to the point it buckled under its own weight. So no their was no bombs, their was no need for them.. Anyone who understands even the most simple concepts of how metal reacts knows that the building was bring down do to the fire created by the plane.
On another note the third building that feel was also do to a fire, do to faulty insulation bursting into flames. An the metal like used for its construction just like the twin towers was made from material very sensitive to heat. Cosing it to buckle.
Posted 9/20/10
humm religion lode off ball ^^ but a whell what can you do
Posted 9/20/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
.


That's nice Dom, but it doesn't explain the molten steel found in the rubble, nor the staged puffs of smoke coming from the building as it fell. I didn't have numbers when I mentioned this but google search is a wonderful thing. here's a post someone else put to some random site I found. I intend to look up the source document. the writer encapsulates my own thoughts on this rather well.



And here's the link.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread585649/pg1

(edit: PS)

There's also the issue of the third building collapsing without having been hit by a plane. the third building being reported as collapsed before it had. I'm not suscribing necessarily to wild eyed theories that the UN and Black helicopters are behind it all. But I honestly think there are some seriously strange questions that continue to go unanswered. Dismissing those questions with pat assurances that defy physics and implying the questioner is an hysteric is just cheap.
The answer could be much simpler than you would think: kinetic energy unseen in this magnitude and fashion.

If it weren't for the thousands of lives lost during the event, the whole collapse of the WTC could be an interesting physics experiment. I have no idea the exact amount of kinetic energy unleashed during the process, but the fact that it's impact-based can be seen as an explosion. And here's why.

The clue is one that the author intentionally didn't wanted to discuss, "the meteorite" aka thermite. It's true that a meteor impact can cause the forming of such material. But just like there's more than one method to trigger a controlled demolition, we've got options for creating an impact. Such as the very collapse of the WTC itself. Furthermore, where there's kinetic energy, there's heat. QED

I feel like I can talk physics all day.


LosingOrbit wrote:



All the kid is saying is that he's tired o the obvious media biased againts Arabs due to 9/11, which frankly I've noticed is still being talked about. Also, there's a difference from being honest and just being plain blunt.
Didn't win me any election yet, but it sure gets my point across every single time. And if she was this sensitive about it, the least she could have done was to make some sense out of it with her friends. Well apparently that didn't turn out so well.
Posted 9/20/10
it's simple as Americans we need something to be afraid of, it happened in the past with the Russians, Germans, Japaneses, Chinese, Irish, freed slaves and so forth. It's just the Hispanics and Muslims turn to be ruled out and eventually it will past.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

All the kid is saying is that he's tired o the obvious media biased againts Arabs due to 9/11, which frankly I've noticed is still being talked about. Also, there's a difference from being honest and just being plain blunt.


Its simple human nature, a couple of people from a group(Islamics) do something bad and the whole group gets a bad rap. Its our nature to associate the actions of a few with the majority.

At least thats my logic.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
it is not Arab's faults for 9/11
people are trying to cover things by blaming Muslims ......

if you people just try to educate your self more and try to search for the truth then you will know who is fault is it.
things are so clear
evidence are clear
every thing is pointing to the real criminal

but people just want to see what they want to see .........

there is big things that you may don't understand is happening around you ................ just open your eyes .................
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Rifare wrote:

What the hell is up with it ? Everyone is talking about 9/11 , &&; it's ALL the Arab's faults , right ? Well here in Florida that's whats on the news . It's pissing me off , cause it's so stupid . Us Americans go around blowing shit up , murdering people , raping people , raping KIDS . I'm sure Arabians do that , I dunno . I really don't . But how the hell can they blame this shit all on the whole Arabian race ? On the religion . Because they like to cover up their own asses of what the hell America is doing wrong ? Shit , I think so . My best friends are Arabian , okay . I love them both to death , I would go to hell &&; back for them . They've never been bad people . Seriously , I want people's opinions . What do you guys think about America knocking on Arab people ?




'Another moron bringing up 9/11 and other thing years in the past.

1 just because your friends don't do that, does not change the fact that people do that because of their religion.
2 Get over it learn to move on!'

If you really wanna know what the trouble is, its how Religion Fucks with a person mind enough where they will blow up buildings or kill people.. All in the name of a superstition that has no factual bases backing it up.

Every bomber, every person who fly a plane into a building, happen to be of some religion Claiming that its for the glory of their imaginary friend GOD.. Does not matter if your Muslim or Christian its the same, God religions lead to ignorance, Racial profiling, mass murder, enslavement, delusional thinking patterns, and other forms of bigotry.


lol. Americans followed Bush waging war to iraq and that is not in the name of religion.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

neko-cat wrote:

it is not Arab's faults for 9/11
people are trying to cover things by blaming Muslims ......

if you people just try to educate your self more and try to search for the truth then you will know who is fault is it.
things are so clear
evidence are clear
every thing is pointing to the real criminal

but people just want to see what they want to see .........

there is big things that you may don't understand is happening around you ................ just open your eyes .................


So who is this real criminal?
What are these big things?
Care to amplify?
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

it is not Arab's faults for 9/11
people are trying to cover things by blaming Muslims ......

if you people just try to educate your self more and try to search for the truth then you will know who is fault is it.
things are so clear
evidence are clear
every thing is pointing to the real criminal

but people just want to see what they want to see .........

there is big things that you may don't understand is happening around you ................ just open your eyes .................


So who is this real criminal?
What are these big things?
Care to amplify?


do you know the New World Order
please read about that and then you will understand what i mean

you know if i answered your questions it would be useless because you may don't believe me but if you searched about it then you will believe it ....
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
(facepalm)

right. Another case of black helicopters and the UN.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.