First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Impressions on Sora No Otoshimono Forte
The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

superluccix wrote:

And I guess I get totally jealous of Tomoki, I mean all those Angeloids with God-Like wishing power. I guess Im kinda surprised he hasn't decided to make a single evil wish....besides his first wish of getting rid of everyone....and all the pervy wishes.

Actually, he did not wish to get rid of everyone, that was simply a consequence of what he did wish for, which was to be ruler of the Earth (or something along those lines). As Synapse calculated the people of Earth would not accept him as ruler, it eliminated them to fulfill his wish.


I keep hoping Astraea can stop tripping over her feet long enough that we will finally get to see an example of her power. While I know that..

The problem with any Astraea vs. Chaos battle is that even if Astraea temporarily became more competent, she is clearly severely overmatched in the intelligence department. I guess we will find out in the next few episodes if Astraea has a moment of glory, or falls in a flash.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10
Oh yeah my bad.

Im going to guess that maybe she will fight Chaos in the sky or something, not sure if that would get rid of her clumsiness in battle, but I would imagine that might be better for her in combat.

Or would that actually be worse as far as what the opponent can do? If the opponent is a long range type...I guess fighting in the sky might be worse for Astraea.......ah I dont know.

I didnt open your Spoiler, but Im pretty sure it has something to do with who actually wins in the battle. And as much as Im hoping Astraea is going to win it.....something tells me that wont happen......so Im going to guess its going to end up Ikaros vs Chaos......and to be honest, as much as I would like the good guys to win this fight......I dont know if I want to keep seeing Ikaros win all the fights she gets in.

Though I cant even remember how many fights she has got in.....Im guessing 2.....the Gammas and Nymph....and I think she won both of them.

I wonder if Tomoki is somehow going to turn Chaos over.....during the fight or something.....I guess I wouldnt mind that

And on a completely random note. I wonder if there will be an OMEGA Angeloid. Seems like that would be the final Angeloid and the most powerful....if this anime decides to even go that far
The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

superluccix wrote:

Im going to guess that maybe she will fight Chaos in the sky or something, not sure if that would get rid of her clumsiness in battle, but I would imagine that might be better for her in combat.

I am hoping that she doesn't wish to succeed in her mission, is that is affecting her subconsciously, and that impediment would not be in place in fighting Chaos.


Or would that actually be worse as far as what the opponent can do? If the opponent is a long range type...I guess fighting in the sky might be worse for Astraea.......ah I dont know.

At this point, we don't know a lot about Chaos' actual offensive capabilities. We know she is physically stronger than Nymph (which doesn't really tell us much), and was capable of either withstanding or avoiding Nymph's Paradise Song.


I didnt open your Spoiler, but Im pretty sure it has something to do with who actually wins in the battle. And as much as Im hoping Astraea is going to win it.....something tells me that wont happen......so Im going to guess its going to end up Ikaros vs Chaos......and to be honest, as much as I would like the good guys to win this fight......I dont know if I want to keep seeing Ikaros win all the fights she gets in.

You are correct about the spoiler.

As to the rest, remember it isn't as important if you win as whether you live again to fight another day.


Though I cant even remember how many fights she has got in.....Im guessing 2.....the Gammas and Nymph....and I think she won both of them.

I wonder if Tomoki is somehow going to turn Chaos over.....during the fight or something.....I guess I wouldnt mind that

Against Nymph, and her initial confrontation with the Gammas (or Harpies), she was holding back because she didn't want Tomoki to find out she was effectively a living weapon. Once she was over that hurdle, it became clear quite quickly the Harpies didn't stand a chance.

FYI, based on what Tomiki said in the first series about a "living weapon", apparently he had seen SaiKano at one time.



And on a completely random note. I wonder if there will be an OMEGA Angeloid. Seems like that would be the final Angeloid and the most powerful....if this anime decides to even go that far

I doubt that. After all, the Gammas were clearly inferior to Ikaros, and in a combat situation, Nymph is clearly at a disadvantage compared to her.

Given that Chaos' real mission was to retrieve Ikaros' core, I suspect the second generation angeloids, while having new capabilities, still are no match for the the power of the original. It would be rather like Steel Angel Kurumi, where her Mark II heart proved superior even to a Steel Angel equipped with two Mark I hearts.

95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
As someone who has read the manga, without giving away too much, the next episode should not disappoint if you want to see Astrea in top form. She is quite amazing
47129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, U.S
Offline
Posted 11/14/10


Well would not required to read manga to guess that much. Though Astrea is an "idiot" her combat ability suppose to be equal to Icaros right? =p

95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

snowwolf1988 wrote:



Well would not required to read manga to guess that much. Though Astrea is an "idiot" her combat ability suppose to be equal to Icaros right? =p



Close Combat she supposed to be capable of beating Ikaros. The surprises for the fight go beyond her fighting ability though. She manages something I don't think any other Angeloid could do.

I am really looking forward to that scene, my gut tells me it's either going to be the right before the commercial break scene or it'll be the cliffhanger scene.

It's that major.

95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
and now that Episode 8 has aired.

the moment I was talking about was right before the commercial break.

They didn't do Chaos's epilogue yet though.

Her conclusions about what love is push her to the deep end of Yandere
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

Can I assume from what you said that Chaos is still alive and is still going to fight again? Because thats what Im really hoping for.

Anyway Episode 8. Epic. Just pure epic. Astraea owned this episode. I am very relieved to see that Chaos didnt get WTF-pwned by Ikaros, otherwise I would have been very disappointed. Though I still dont know if Chaos is gone or not, I would imagine she is not. Though I am not sure if she is going to fight again. I will not be satisfied with this ending if she is down for the count
The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

Greylurker wrote:

and now that Episode 8 has aired.

the moment I was talking about was right before the commercial break.

They didn't do Chaos's epilogue yet though.

Her conclusions about what love is push her to the deep end of Yandere

There was little doubt in my mind about what, "She manages something I don't think any other Angeloid could do" was when it happened.

I think you are correct, as it required both the will and the physical strength.




superluccix wrote:

Can I assume from what you said that Chaos is still alive and is still going to fight again? Because thats what Im really hoping for.

Anyway Episode 8. Epic. Just pure epic. Astraea owned this episode. I am very relieved to see that Chaos didnt get WTF-pwned by Ikaros, otherwise I would have been very disappointed. Though I still dont know if Chaos is gone or not, I would imagine she is not. Though I am not sure if she is going to fight again. I will not be satisfied with this ending if she is down for the count

From what I understand, we probably will not see Chaos back in action in this series, but they may be holding the epilogue Greylurker referred to until the after credits of the next episode, or perhaps even the end of the series.



Well, we've seen Ikaros blush, we've seen her cry. Dare I hold out hope we might actually see her smile before this series is over?

phanAn 
69719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F / OP,FL
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
makes me laugh even when it's trying to be serious

75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/1/10

TheAncientOne wrote:


Greylurker wrote:

and now that Episode 8 has aired.

the moment I was talking about was right before the commercial break.

They didn't do Chaos's epilogue yet though.

Her conclusions about what love is push her to the deep end of Yandere

There was little doubt in my mind about what, "She manages something I don't think any other Angeloid could do" was when it happened.

I think you are correct, as it required both the will and the physical strength.




superluccix wrote:

Can I assume from what you said that Chaos is still alive and is still going to fight again? Because thats what Im really hoping for.

Anyway Episode 8. Epic. Just pure epic. Astraea owned this episode. I am very relieved to see that Chaos didnt get WTF-pwned by Ikaros, otherwise I would have been very disappointed. Though I still dont know if Chaos is gone or not, I would imagine she is not. Though I am not sure if she is going to fight again. I will not be satisfied with this ending if she is down for the count

From what I understand, we probably will not see Chaos back in action in this series, but they may be holding the epilogue Greylurker referred to until the after credits of the next episode, or perhaps even the end of the series.



Well, we've seen Ikaros blush, we've seen her cry. Dare I hold out hope we might actually see her smile before this series is over?



I think we've seen the epilogue thingy now: love = pain eh? be afraid.

The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/2/10
For those who are in the U.S. or Canada, and haven't resorted to fansubs, Funimation has finally started streaming the first series. They currently have the first 10 episodes posted.

On their own site (U.S. and possibly Canada):
http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=341

On Hulu (U.S. only):
http://www.hulu.com/heavens-lost-property?c=Animation-and-Cartoons

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=vHj4f4F4xmE&s=1

Now is your chance to see the infamous flying panties episode if you missed it.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/3/10
Oppai. That's the best word to describe Soraoto.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/3/10 , edited 12/4/10
Episode 10 was interesting.

I totally LOL''ed when Nymph called Tomoki's dick a bug.


Ikaros blowing steam was pretty cute

I can't wait to see what Chaos does.

But I guess the biggest question here is......Ikaros purged her memory?
95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

superluccix wrote:

Episode 10 was interesting.

I totally LOL''ed when Nymph called Tomoki's dick a bug.


Ikaros blowing steam was pretty cute

I can't wait to see what Chaos does.

But I guess the biggest question here is......Ikaros purged her memory?


Don't look a me I know nothing from this point, we've gone off the rails from the Manga
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.