First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are we all truly equal?
Posted 4/29/11 , edited 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.
Posted 4/29/11 , edited 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!


God's "equality" is only for those who've surrendered their souls, aren't homosexuals, or quite simply; aren't from other religions or aren't Atheists. So, I feel that the only thing God has to offer people is a one way ticket to Hell unless they can prostrate themselves before him brainwashed, and willing to destroy everything non-Christian, including family and friends.

Beneath the lies spread by Christendom, there has been little progress for humanity. Science lost 2000 years of progress due to the inane ramblings of zealots dedicated to this failed Trinity you love so much. That time can't be gotten back, and we still have to deal with an endless stream of Bible boot camp retards crawling out of the woodwork and breeding their children to kill for Jesus.

KILL

FOR

JESUS

If that isn't to be considered total lunacy, then let's throw these dimwits at the Middle East's brand of fanaticism to see who "wins". I am rooting for the Islamic extremists, since they, at least, have some modicum of discipline and determination, unlike the brainless idiots serving out God's Word with threats of condemnation to Inferno.
Posted 4/29/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!


God's "equality" is only for those who've surrendered their souls, aren't homosexuals, or quite simply; aren't from other religions or aren't Atheists. So, I feel that the only thing God has to offer people is a one way ticket to Hell unless they can prostrate themselves before him brainwashed, and willing to destroy everything non-Christian, including family and friends.

Beneath the lies spread by Christendom, there has been little progress for humanity. Science lost 2000 years of progress due to the inane ramblings of zealots dedicated to this failed Trinity you love so much. That time can't be gotten back, and we still have to deal with an endless stream of Bible boot camp retards crawling out of the woodwork and breeding their children to kill for Jesus.

KILL

FOR

JESUS

If that isn't to be considered total lunacy, then let's throw these dimwits at the Middle East's brand of fanaticism to see who "wins". I am rooting for the Islamic extremists, since they, at least, have some modicum of discipline and determination, unlike the brainless idiots serving out God's Word with threats of condemnation to Inferno.


God does not will his children to kill, they do it of their own volition. God wishes for all people of earth to join him in heaven, and yes, they must believe that his son gave his life for them, a small favor for eternal life.

Furthermore, No human is infallible, not even the pope, we must allow people, who are truly sorry for their sins, repent and be saved, and lets those who are homosexual, atheistic, or of a different religion to either see the light or suffer in eternal flames. As for Muslims, they are the blind monkey's running a muck in the Holy Land, not us.
Posted 4/29/11 , edited 4/29/11

DomFortress wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.


I don't know what you have against blind children, but you should be ashamed of yourself, Repent, look at yourself, and really think, are you happy now? Now that you have made my beliefs less? Now that you are superior, are you really satisfied? I hope so, I hope you have a good life and see the light that god is shinning on you, because right now, all I see is a sad little man who hates all Christians for what a few do
Posted 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!


God's "equality" is only for those who've surrendered their souls, aren't homosexuals, or quite simply; aren't from other religions or aren't Atheists. So, I feel that the only thing God has to offer people is a one way ticket to Hell unless they can prostrate themselves before him brainwashed, and willing to destroy everything non-Christian, including family and friends.

Beneath the lies spread by Christendom, there has been little progress for humanity. Science lost 2000 years of progress due to the inane ramblings of zealots dedicated to this failed Trinity you love so much. That time can't be gotten back, and we still have to deal with an endless stream of Bible boot camp retards crawling out of the woodwork and breeding their children to kill for Jesus.

KILL

FOR

JESUS

If that isn't to be considered total lunacy, then let's throw these dimwits at the Middle East's brand of fanaticism to see who "wins". I am rooting for the Islamic extremists, since they, at least, have some modicum of discipline and determination, unlike the brainless idiots serving out God's Word with threats of condemnation to Inferno.


God does not will his children to kill, they do it of their own volition. God wishes for all people of earth to join him in heaven, and yes, they must believe that his son gave his life for them, a small favor for eternal life.

Furthermore, No human is infallible, not even the pope, we must allow people, who are truly sorry for their sins, repent and be saved, and lets those who are homosexual, atheistic, or of a different religion to either see the light or suffer in eternal flames. As for Muslims, they are the blind monkey's running a muck in the Holy Land, not us.


Delusional trash. Everything you said is filth of the lowest form. There are no words for my disgust.

If your god, by the many names he has been know, truly cared for his creation (humanity), then why was it that we were created to be so sinful? Oh, that's right. We will just go ahead and blame it on Satan, who assumed the form of a talking serpent. Really, just what drugs did the creators of Christianity get intoxicated on to think up all of this insanity?

What God offers is castration. Is that what you want? To be castrated? To lose a part of your identity? Why, it has been done to a great deal of people alive by telling them that sex is the Original Sin. How can it be that reproduction would be considered so wrong? I'll tell you one thing; you may as well go on a crusade against birth while telling people they are sinning for breeding. See how long you survive!

As for people in the Middle East being monkeys, do you realize that your own inherited, psychotic logic lead to many ethnicities nearly being cleansed from the face of the Earth? I don't see quite so much of that going on at the hands of true Muslims. If fact, no true Muslim is a murdering psychopath quite like a mentally sick Christian. Not in the least.

Seeing the light from the Christian standpoint is to become blind. A light that blinds is of no use to anyone, now is it? No, and it is useless to reason with the irrevocably insane, such as you and all of your infected people.
Posted 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.


I don't know what you have against blind children, but you should be ashamed of yourself, Repent, look at yourself, and really think, are you happy now? Now that you have made my beliefs less? Now that you are superior, are you really satisfied? I hope so, I hope you have a good life and see the light that god is shinning on you, because right now, all I see is a sad little man who hates all Christians for what a few do


Are you even trying to reason, Noir?

The only blind one here is you. And, I think, you have been contriving garbage just to anger Dom even further. Such is the path of Christians. They will do anything to further their own clouded claims.

When God shines on anyone, as I've said before, they become blinded. But, my words will ring on deaf ears with you, just as anyone with real perspective might try to crack this case of lunacy you've been enshrouded with. Whoever did this to you, did it a bit too well.

God will destroy you and all you love.
Posted 4/29/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.


I don't know what you have against blind children, but you should be ashamed of yourself, Repent, look at yourself, and really think, are you happy now? Now that you have made my beliefs less? Now that you are superior, are you really satisfied? I hope so, I hope you have a good life and see the light that god is shinning on you, because right now, all I see is a sad little man who hates all Christians for what a few do


Are you even trying to reason, Noir?

The only blind one here is you. And, I think, you have been contriving garbage just to anger Dom even further. Such is the path of Christians. They will do anything to further their own clouded claims.

When God shines on anyone, as I've said before, they become blinded. But, my words will ring on deaf ears with you, just as anyone with real perspective might try to crack this case of lunacy you've been enshrouded with. Whoever did this to you, did it a bit too well.

God will destroy you and all you love.


Let me guess, you are the guy who believes in conspiracy theories and thinks that the establishment is wrong. Well now that you have an enemy, God, you can run and blame everything on me right? Because God was not their for you, you can blame everything on every person who believes? Why is that I can't have my beliefs, but you and your friends can? Why can't I believe in God and you in what ever you believe in? Because even though you preach and tell me I am wrong, how do you know you're right? I don't understand, I really don't, I didn't threaten you, or tell you that you are wrong, I did not insult you, but you found something so wrong with me that you had to set me straight right? Well I don't appreciate it at all, and I won't waste my words on deaf ears either, God bless You
Posted 4/29/11 , edited 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.


I don't know what you have against blind children, but you should be ashamed of yourself, Repent, look at yourself, and really think, are you happy now? Now that you have made my beliefs less? Now that you are superior, are you really satisfied? I hope so, I hope you have a good life and see the light that god is shinning on you, because right now, all I see is a sad little man who hates all Christians for what a few do
Objection!

And I have but the deepest respect towards those who are the psychosocial minorities under unjustified oppressions and prejudices, from any and all religious fundamentalists such as yourself. While I can care less about my natural happiness, when I already know contentedness without your God, even though I'm poor.

Finally, how can your God even allow equality to truly exist? When He doesn't allow the existence of His own equal in His teaching, yet you yourself had arrogantly claimed equality in the eyes of a jealous God; a God who's sole interest is to serve only Christians.
Posted 4/29/11 , edited 4/29/11

Noir_et_jaune wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Noir_et_jaune wrote:

Equality is a natural right, one we were all given at birth, it is humans that have either taken or diminished it, but in the eyes of god we are all equal!
That's a joke, especially considering how people who were born blind can still love and trust others who are genuinely compassionate. Your God OTOH is every bit of a self-righteous and arrogant narcissist, who won't even allow the existence of His equal. For such is the pathetic rationales of monotheism and afterlife.


I don't know what you have against blind children, but you should be ashamed of yourself, Repent, look at yourself, and really think, are you happy now? Now that you have made my beliefs less? Now that you are superior, are you really satisfied? I hope so, I hope you have a good life and see the light that god is shinning on you, because right now, all I see is a sad little man who hates all Christians for what a few do


Are you even trying to reason, Noir?

The only blind one here is you. And, I think, you have been contriving garbage just to anger Dom even further. Such is the path of Christians. They will do anything to further their own clouded claims.

When God shines on anyone, as I've said before, they become blinded. But, my words will ring on deaf ears with you, just as anyone with real perspective might try to crack this case of lunacy you've been enshrouded with. Whoever did this to you, did it a bit too well.

God will destroy you and all you love.


Let me guess, you are the guy who believes in conspiracy theories and thinks that the establishment is wrong. Well now that you have an enemy, God, you can run and blame everything on me right? Because God was not their for you, you can blame everything on every person who believes? Why is that I can't have my beliefs, but you and your friends can? Why can't I believe in God and you in what ever you believe in? Because even though you preach and tell me I am wrong, how do you know you're right? I don't understand, I really don't, I didn't threaten you, or tell you that you are wrong, I did not insult you, but you found something so wrong with me that you had to set me straight right? Well I don't appreciate it at all, and I won't waste my words on deaf ears either, God bless You


Little more than sarcasm and smart-mouthed tripe comes from your hole, Noir.

Keep your beliefs. As for God, the only enemy I will ever have concerning him is through the dementia of your people carrying out his will; to purge the world of humanity through it condemning itself for something it never did; sin!

EDIT
:

Furthermore, whatever you may have been told about you being equal to God through his blessing... isn't so. All of the brutality he supposedly inflicted upon various people shows just how much he seems to care for equality. Either kneel to him as a sheep, or be burnt as a heretic.
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11

ass_ketchup wrote:

"All men, are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is."
-Lelouch


This, coming from a mindless and sexist propaganda machine, who's sole expression is but uncritical and unjustifed prejudice. It's no wonder that he himself lacks the cultural upbringing for genuine compassion, and the biological capacity for real empathy. For himself to resolve the social injustices caused by the psychosocial inequality called the man box.

I mean he didn't even realize that his own prejudice only further cement inequality, how very self-righteous yet ultimately wrong he is for believing his own mirage.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

DomFortress wrote:


ass_ketchup wrote:

"All men, are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is."
-Lelouch


This, coming from a mindless and sexist propaganda machine, who's sole expression is but uncritical and unjustifed prejudice. It's no wonder that he himself lacks the cultural upbringing for genuine compassion, and the biological capacity for real empathy. For himself to resolve the social injustices caused by the psychosocial inequality called the man box.

I mean he didn't even realize that his own prejudice only further cement inequality, how very self-righteous yet ultimately wrong he is for believing his own mirage.


ROFL, that may all be true, but you never denied we aren't equal. Equality is a myth. A dogma. A religion. No two people on the planet is equal. Not in any way, shape, or form. We may all be equal in the eyes of God, but in the eyes of man we are seen as pathetic savages and inconviences that deserve nothing less than a swift death. Only by the grace of a government are we even allowed to breath air that we are lucky we don't have to pay for.

Equality does not exist socialy, environmentaly, statisticly, emotionaly, culturally either. Society has always had it's second class citizens, and even real citizens are based on a monetary system of value. Celebrities values are based on a monetary gain. Human lives DO have monetary value. Business's ONLY purpose is to gain more money and it's value is based on that.

Competition only exist because inequality does. Competition is another word for WAR, business, social structures, religion, race,sex, nationality, ect.

None of this is equal, and you can't provide evidence to prove it is either.

Society holds on to the myth, dogma, or religion of equality in order to maintain peace, which it fails at miserably. On one hand we preach about how people are to be treated equaly and how every life is priceless, on the other hand we rank indiviuduals, live in competitive based societies, rank human beings as second class citizens, divide ourselves into social contructs as race, rank that race on various scales to divise who is superior, divide up political systems and religions and rank them based on superiority as well.

We have cultures talored to raising up children to believe they are the most superior things to ever walk the earth.

http://americangenes.blogspot.com/2005/09/are-americans-arrogant.html

Even our sports are ranked by superiority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26Wg_Y4stY&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received

Our science is based around inequality.

http://www.goodrumj.com/Mayr.html

Yet despite this evidence, society ignorantly holds on to the myth of equality. Who ever disagrees with it is called a racist, sexist, prejudice, unjustified, non compassionate, unempathetic, ect.

Funny thing is, if equality truly existed, would any of those words even exists?

But despite the evidence on the contrary we should all STRIVE for equal OPPORTUNITY, but we need not pretend we have reached that point or will ever be truly equal.You can give a rabbit and a turtle an equal start at the starting line, but the faster animal will win all the time. If you just ignore the reality of inequality through dogma and myth, how do you plan to combat it? or accept it? or even recognize it? Have you even noticed the inequality you have caused in this thread alone? peace over war
Posted 5/2/11 , edited 5/2/11

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

And what's this obsession of intentionally dictating individuals' life via social process? Are you that interested at playing someone's God? Why not do it to your own child instead? Why should others let you clone their children for your own God complex? When you have no intention of you starting your own family.


From a scientific point of view it would be a fascinating experiment. And if someone is willing to give us some of their DNA for creating some clones of themselves then why not ? People donate sperm and blood, donating dna is no different.

And nobodies dictating anything. Not like were keeping the kids in a cage. After the experiment would be over the child is free to get on with his / her / their life as they see fit, free to become the next Augusto Pinochet if that happens to be his thing.

But the data from it would just simply be fascinating.


The Truman show dude. You shouldn't lock them up in a cage in the first place for however long. And it's sort of sad giving one to good affluent parents and another in an orphanage or so. Whatever the scenario you choose, deciding their abodes all for an experiment is really wrong. It's their future and it shouldn't be directed on the whims of a scientists experiments but what's in their best interests.

Also the term "clone" would turn into a derogatory term spreading inequality. Imagine being recognized as "the clone" of such and such, that's so demoralizing for the person. They're another person and wouldn't be a copy (I'm not being politically correct, it's true they share the same insides but you can't say that person is that person over there. They're not.

Yeah from an individualistic point were all equal. I have no qualms there. Though our abilities and privileges aren't so much.

Posted 5/2/11 , edited 5/2/11

JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:



This, coming from a mindless and sexist propaganda machine, who's sole expression is but uncritical and unjustifed prejudice. It's no wonder that he himself lacks the cultural upbringing for genuine compassion, and the biological capacity for real empathy. For himself to resolve the social injustices caused by the psychosocial inequality called the man box.

I mean he didn't even realize that his own prejudice only further cement inequality, how very self-righteous yet ultimately wrong he is for believing his own mirage.


ROFL, that may all be true, but you never denied we aren't equal. Equality is a myth. A dogma. A religion. No two people on the planet is equal. Not in any way, shape, or form. We may all be equal in the eyes of God, but in the eyes of man we are seen as pathetic savages and inconviences that deserve nothing less than a swift death. Only by the grace of a government are we even allowed to breath air that we are lucky we don't have to pay for.

Equality does not exist socialy, environmentaly, statisticly, emotionaly, culturally either. Society has always had it's second class citizens, and even real citizens are based on a monetary system of value. Celebrities values are based on a monetary gain. Human lives DO have monetary value. Business's ONLY purpose is to gain more money and it's value is based on that.

Competition only exist because inequality does. Competition is another word for WAR, business, social structures, religion, race,sex, nationality, ect.

None of this is equal, and you can't provide evidence to prove it is either.

Society holds on to the myth, dogma, or religion of equality in order to maintain peace, which it fails at miserably. On one hand we preach about how people are to be treated equaly and how every life is priceless, on the other hand we rank indiviuduals, live in competitive based societies, rank human beings as second class citizens, divide ourselves into social contructs as race, rank that race on various scales to divise who is superior, divide up political systems and religions and rank them based on superiority as well.

We have cultures talored to raising up children to believe they are the most superior things to ever walk the earth.

http://americangenes.blogspot.com/2005/09/are-americans-arrogant.html

Even our sports are ranked by superiority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26Wg_Y4stY&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received

Our science is based around inequality.

http://www.goodrumj.com/Mayr.html

Yet despite this evidence, society ignorantly holds on to the myth of equality. Who ever disagrees with it is called a racist, sexist, prejudice, unjustified, non compassionate, unempathetic, ect.

Funny thing is, if equality truly existed, would any of those words even exists?

But despite the evidence on the contrary we should all STRIVE for equal OPPORTUNITY, but we need not pretend we have reached that point or will ever be truly equal.You can give a rabbit and a turtle an equal start at the starting line, but the faster animal will win all the time. If you just ignore the reality of inequality through dogma and myth, how do you plan to combat it? or accept it? or even recognize it? Have you even noticed the inequality you have caused in this thread alone? peace over war
Why should I waste any effort on arguing over a fictional character's quote?

And the existence of fraternal twins just disproved your bogus inequality claim. Therefore your entire argument is moot, when you stupidly mistaken "equality" as "sameness".
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:



This, coming from a mindless and sexist propaganda machine, who's sole expression is but uncritical and unjustifed prejudice. It's no wonder that he himself lacks the cultural upbringing for genuine compassion, and the biological capacity for real empathy. For himself to resolve the social injustices caused by the psychosocial inequality called the man box.

I mean he didn't even realize that his own prejudice only further cement inequality, how very self-righteous yet ultimately wrong he is for believing his own mirage.


ROFL, that may all be true, but you never denied we aren't equal. Equality is a myth. A dogma. A religion. No two people on the planet is equal. Not in any way, shape, or form. We may all be equal in the eyes of God, but in the eyes of man we are seen as pathetic savages and inconviences that deserve nothing less than a swift death. Only by the grace of a government are we even allowed to breath air that we are lucky we don't have to pay for.

Equality does not exist socialy, environmentaly, statisticly, emotionaly, culturally either. Society has always had it's second class citizens, and even real citizens are based on a monetary system of value. Celebrities values are based on a monetary gain. Human lives DO have monetary value. Business's ONLY purpose is to gain more money and it's value is based on that.

Competition only exist because inequality does. Competition is another word for WAR, business, social structures, religion, race,sex, nationality, ect.

None of this is equal, and you can't provide evidence to prove it is either.

Society holds on to the myth, dogma, or religion of equality in order to maintain peace, which it fails at miserably. On one hand we preach about how people are to be treated equaly and how every life is priceless, on the other hand we rank indiviuduals, live in competitive based societies, rank human beings as second class citizens, divide ourselves into social contructs as race, rank that race on various scales to divise who is superior, divide up political systems and religions and rank them based on superiority as well.

We have cultures talored to raising up children to believe they are the most superior things to ever walk the earth.

http://americangenes.blogspot.com/2005/09/are-americans-arrogant.html

Even our sports are ranked by superiority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26Wg_Y4stY&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received

Our science is based around inequality.

http://www.goodrumj.com/Mayr.html

Yet despite this evidence, society ignorantly holds on to the myth of equality. Who ever disagrees with it is called a racist, sexist, prejudice, unjustified, non compassionate, unempathetic, ect.

Funny thing is, if equality truly existed, would any of those words even exists?

But despite the evidence on the contrary we should all STRIVE for equal OPPORTUNITY, but we need not pretend we have reached that point or will ever be truly equal.You can give a rabbit and a turtle an equal start at the starting line, but the faster animal will win all the time. If you just ignore the reality of inequality through dogma and myth, how do you plan to combat it? or accept it? or even recognize it? Have you even noticed the inequality you have caused in this thread alone? peace over war
Why should I waste any effort on arguing over a fictional character's quote?

And the existence of fraternal twins just disproved your bogus inequality claim. Therefore your entire argument is moot, when you stupidly mistaken "equality" as "sameness".


Even fraternal twins are not 100% genetically identical. equality is sameness, even on a philosophical plane, to be equal is to hold someone on the same standard. Even if we ignore physical characteristics, attributes, genetics, ect. We are still left with unequal values, not just different, but unequal. This goes far beyond Lelouch's quote. Even you can show 100 examples of things being 100% equal on various playing fields, i can show a thousand more where they are not equal. The very fabric of every society is based on inequality. Nothing is the same, everything is different, and we put different values on everything. Therefore equality does not exist even if we seperate it from sameness.

And we are talking about humans right? When was everybody ever given the same value by any standard? What society has never had second class citizens?Do we all get equal opportunity at least? never, none, no.

"All animals are created equal, some are just more equal than others"-Animal Farm.

peace over war
Posted 5/2/11 , edited 5/4/11

JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Why should I waste any effort on arguing over a fictional character's quote?

And the existence of fraternal twins just disproved your bogus inequality claim. Therefore your entire argument is moot, when you stupidly mistaken "equality" as "sameness".


Even fraternal twins are not 100% genetically identical. equality is sameness, even on a philosophical plane, to be equal is to hold someone on the same standard. Even if we ignore physical characteristics, attributes, genetics, ect. We are still left with unequal values, not just different, but unequal. This goes far beyond Lelouch's quote. Even you can show 100 examples of things being 100% equal on various playing fields, i can show a thousand more where they are not equal. The very fabric of every society is based on inequality. Nothing is the same, everything is different, and we put different values on everything. Therefore equality does not exist even if we seperate it from sameness.

And we are talking about humans right? When was everybody ever given the same value by any standard? What society has never had second class citizens?Do we all get equal opportunity at least? never, none, no.

"All animals are created equal, some are just more equal than others"-Animal Farm.

peace over war
In that case then, everyone is evolutionarily stupid in a very predicable pattern known as confirmation bias and mindless aping. Yourself included. Which is how you intentionally ignored the tragedy of the commons, while you were entitling instant gratification. Not inequality.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.